AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone know what this is about? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: best caption gets a AVZ Hat and must include ZINJIN

View attachment 10988
Not an entry but I do sometimes wonder what you spend your time googling on the net!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Ev100x

Emerged
Btw, it's Zijin and not Zinjin.
Zi (紫) is purple
Jin (金) is Gold

Reactions: 7 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Zijin legal team practising trying to swallow the monster of Manono

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
I haven't seen a study factoring in the Co2 footprint of manufacturing all that comes with a solar installation (which I actually do for a living under my own business) eg solar panels, inverters, cable, conduit, electrical acc's, etc, but here's a decent look at the current reality of EV's v's ICE, it's a clear load of bs, but as said I'm in for the ride as I know when a corrupt system has a bs agenda to push. Ask yourself why aren't the governments making it mandatory for all new houses to have solar? instead they letting the electrical distributors push ppl away by lowering feed in tariffs and in many cases even not allowing customers to feed to the grid at all now.

I don’t have much time so just a quick response which I realise may not be up to scratch so I apologise. I also haven’t watched that video you posted yet (but I will) and there are plenty of people out there talking bs (and I guess I’ll see whether the person in the video is one or not when I watch it). Extracting oil (for ice cars etc) releases methane into the atmosphere which is bad enough, but the US alone is producing nearly 20 million barrels of oil a day. Then cars exhausts (along with burning gas and coal) put more CO2 into the atmosphere than anything else which is the main cause of global warming as far as I’m aware of. As far as governments go, they’re major donor’s are fossil fuel companies, who also contribute to government’s tax revenues. As far as tariffs, I’m pretty sure the government’s made changes to tariffs when solar panels became more competitive.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Hi All

Interesting conversations whilst i have been away the last couple of days or so, the overall trend is suggesting AVZ predicament with Zijin is fairly positive , going by @Frank sleuthing plus others, always a good read, 6 more days to go before we either open up for trade or another extended suspension............:unsure:

I have absolutely no clue, but i do know that ICC cases dont happen expeditiously, it ranges from one month to years, depending on the complexity, they have 31 cases atm, most of them are related to Africa, ( 6 DRC ) , would that surprise anyone ?

So if we ( AVZ ) are hanging around for a decision on Zijin before reopening for trade on the 15/7/22, then i suspect we will get another extension of suspension "imminently " :)poop::cry::ROFLMAO: @ohreally )

Percentage is key, plus our rights to CDL, if we need to play the long game to achieve whats rightly ours and remove any ambiguity, then so be it.

Obviously we are all hopeful that it gets resolved promptly, cause the MACRO is showing some stability, with a tinge of bull.

View attachment 10990

Looks like minor sub wave 5 up is on the cards here with 5 ema crossing the 20sma ( yellow arrow ) and is " imminent " ( :ROFLMAO::poop::ROFLMAO: @ohreally ) to converge with the 30ema, RSI 14 looking the goods too, primed to get above that 50 line.

View attachment 10982
Global X is looking very bullish, nice trend up since mid may, minor sub wave 5 up is on the way with a triple convergence of the 5 ema/ 20sma / 30ema ( yellow arrow )............bullish

RSI 14 has now breached the 50 line too......bullish

That strong resistance zone highlighted in red , will "imminently " ( :ROFLMAO::poop::ROFLMAO: @ohreally ) be breached

Sentiment is warming......;)🙏

So come on DRC / ICC / AVZ management, get your fucking act together, lets "imminently" ( lol,lol,lol ) fuck off zijin for good and get out of suspension and load us up with all those promised items............ML ( including CDL , dont care about the rest ), Updated BFS, SEZ, FID and the percentages ( 51% minimum thank you very much ) !!!

Perfect storm brewing if all the jigsaw pieces come together.

View attachment 10989

View attachment 10991

imo
When it comes to sleuthing, you might find that some in Felix’s government are still Kabila loyalists including the Prime Minister (I suspect) which I also suspect has been a thorn in the side for Felix and Nigel

Last edited:

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha

Remark

Top 20
Oops, I blame bourbon.

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
Sorry Zijin, Nigel said you have to swallow 15%. :oops:

Sorry for the 2nd entry - "That's what Nigel said 🤭
If we get out of this in the green I’ll swallow whatever Nigel wants
🤮😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
Anyone know what this is about? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: best caption gets a AVZ Hat and must include ZINJIN

View attachment 10988
The greedy one at the back is zinjin. Swallowed it and already looking for more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
When it comes to sleuthing, you might find that some in Felix’s government are still Kabila loyalists including the Prime Minister (I suspect) which I also suspect has been a thorn in the backside for Felix and Nigel
I think that is bloody clear aka members of Cominiere flicking 15% to Zijin for snacks.

Kabila / Cong have enjoyed riches beyond belief in the past at their own peoples expense, so those sugar hits are hard to ignore despite Felix taking over the regime and supposedly applying the broom stick to corruption.

Felix and his comrades need to vigourously explain to the common folk that Kabila has robbed their futures, that his regime is hell b ent on reversing that by providing strong ethics, harbouring new relations to provide prosperity via ethical mining such as AVZ Manono.

Elections take place in 2023, Felix needs to back up words with actions, by applying this 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕to Zijin and get Roche Dure to the production line ASAP, so the common folk can finally see the fruit of their vast mineral ensemble, in doing so, LTH get rewarded for their patience and anxiety.

BRING IT !!!

imo

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
I think that is bloody clear aka members of Cominiere flicking 15% to Zijin for snacks.

Kabila / Cong have enjoyed riches beyond belief in the past at their own peoples expense, so those sugar hits are hard to ignore despite Felix taking over the regime and supposedly applying the broom stick to corruption.

Felix and his comrades need to vigourously explain to the common folk that Kabila has robbed their futures, that his regime is hell b ent on reversing that by providing strong ethics, harbouring new relations to provide prosperity via ethical mining such as AVZ Manono.

Elections take place in 2023, Felix needs to back up words with actions, by applying this 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕to Zijin and get Roche Dure to the production line ASAP, so the common folk can finally see the fruit of their vast mineral ensemble, in doing so, LTH get rewarded for their patience and anxiety.

BRING IT !!!

imo
I don’t think it’s that easy for Felix as there are a fair number he’s up against, not just Kabila loyalists, there are others who want to be President. I’m not happy about Lukonde (the Prime Minister), his name has been mentioned in AVZ ASX Announcements supposedly supporting us, so he’s got his fingers in our pie. I read recently he has been making decisions counter to Felix. Type into Google…. Chinese firm hits hurdle in row over Congolese mine (relates to CMOC not us)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Not an entry but I do sometimes wonder what you spend your time googling on the net!
He is obviously a banana farmer and is clearly Running a taste test.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular
Good to see American company Rockwell Automation holding a webinar together with Mining Review Africa on 20 July.

1657369167717.jpeg

Last edited:

Rediah

Regular
If we get out of this in the green I’ll swallow whatever Nigel wants
🤮😂
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20

BRING IT !!!

imo
*Fyi, fwiw re: The 61st meeting of the Council of Ministers on Friday July 8.

President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi

The President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, recognized the need and the urgency to relaunch the activities of the Congolese Society of Refining Industries (SOCIR SA) and those of the bitumen production plant, during the 61st meeting of the Council of Ministers which he chaired, Friday July 8, by videoconference.

“The President of the Republic wished to reassure that this revival should enable SOCIR to also play its role, not only in logistics, but above all that of a crude oil refining plant, with a view to ensuring the supply of the market in petroleum products,” said the government spokesman, Minister of Communication and Media, Patrick Muyaya Katembwe, during the minutes of the meeting of this Council of Ministers.

According to him, the President of the Republic revealed that the two new bitumen mix production units, once commissioned, will allow the daily production of one thousand (1,000) tons of bitumen, thus charging the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio to speed up the process that should lead to the setting up of a special commission made up of delegates from the stakeholders, in order to take stock of the situation and draw up the recovery plan for this company and report shortly to the Council of Ministers.

The Head of State also deplored the theft of electric cables and the repeated cases of vandalism reported in the province of Lualaba, on the high voltage electricity transmission line, thus leading to cuts at power stations. Inga and disruptions in the electrical energy supply.

Faced with the resurgence of acts of theft by these drivers and the angles of the pylons which are akin to a real sabotage of the national economy, the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Interior, Security, Decentralization and Customary Affairs and the Minister of Hydraulic Resources and Electricity have been instructed to present, at the next meeting of the Council of Ministers, a proposal for effective measures to eradicate this scourge and put definitively out of harm's way the uncivil responsible for these acts, said the government spokesman.

Minister Muyaya suggested that a series of actions should include preventive measures, such as raising awareness among the population, monitoring the network of high voltage lines using modern technological means and tracking down networks. receivers, before adding that beyond the aforementioned measures, it is also essential to reflect on the possibility of using alternative and modern materials to track down these outlaws.

“The President of the Republic welcomed the start in June 2022, under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry, of the production, by a company under Congolese law “PROTON”, of electric cables “made in DRC” from the cathode copper produced in Upper Katanga.

This achievement, which has been a source of pride for all Congolese, is perfectly in line with the strategy of our country, which seeks to locally transform its mineral resources for more added value and more interest", said Patrick Muyaya, before to make it known that the Government of the Republic, through the Ministers of Industry, Mines, Foreign Trade, National Economy, Water Resources and Electricity, has been invited to support such investments to ensure the emergence of local industry and improve the competitiveness and export of local products.

The Head of State also called for the acceleration of the project to create a value chain in the electric battery and clean energy sector as agreed with the Republic of Zambia, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa and several multilateral development banks.

In the same vein, the Ministers of Portfolio and Mines have been instructed to do more to enable the Société Minière de Kilo-Moto (SOKIMO), the Société aurifère du Kivu et du Maniema (SAKIMA) and other public mining companies to relaunch their production activities, in particular by setting up processing plants, in particular gold refineries.

www.mediacongo.net

think-happy-thoughts.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono 🔋

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
*Fyi, fwiw re: The 61st meeting of the Council of Ministers on Friday July 8.

President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi

The President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, recognized the need and the urgency to relaunch the activities of the Congolese Society of Refining Industries (SOCIR SA) and those of the bitumen production plant, during the 61st meeting of the Council of Ministers which he chaired, Friday July 8, by videoconference.

“The President of the Republic wished to reassure that this revival should enable SOCIR to also play its role, not only in logistics, but above all that of a crude oil refining plant, with a view to ensuring the supply of the market in petroleum products,” said the government spokesman, Minister of Communication and Media, Patrick Muyaya Katembwe, during the minutes of the meeting of this Council of Ministers.

According to him, the President of the Republic revealed that the two new bitumen mix production units, once commissioned, will allow the daily production of one thousand (1,000) tons of bitumen, thus charging the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio to speed up the process that should lead to the setting up of a special commission made up of delegates from the stakeholders, in order to take stock of the situation and draw up the recovery plan for this company and report shortly to the Council of Ministers.

The Head of State also deplored the theft of electric cables and the repeated cases of vandalism reported in the province of Lualaba, on the high voltage electricity transmission line, thus leading to cuts at power stations. Inga and disruptions in the electrical energy supply.

Faced with the resurgence of acts of theft by these drivers and the angles of the pylons which are akin to a real sabotage of the national economy, the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Interior, Security, Decentralization and Customary Affairs and the Minister of Hydraulic Resources and Electricity have been instructed to present, at the next meeting of the Council of Ministers, a proposal for effective measures to eradicate this scourge and put definitively out of harm's way the uncivil responsible for these acts, said the government spokesman.

Minister Muyaya suggested that a series of actions should include preventive measures, such as raising awareness among the population, monitoring the network of high voltage lines using modern technological means and tracking down networks. receivers, before adding that beyond the aforementioned measures, it is also essential to reflect on the possibility of using alternative and modern materials to track down these outlaws.

“The President of the Republic welcomed the start in June 2022, under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry, of the production, by a company under Congolese law “PROTON”, of electric cables “made in DRC” from the cathode copper produced in Upper Katanga.

This achievement, which has been a source of pride for all Congolese, is perfectly in line with the strategy of our country, which seeks to locally transform its mineral resources for more added value and more interest", said Patrick Muyaya, before to make it known that the Government of the Republic, through the Ministers of Industry, Mines, Foreign Trade, National Economy, Water Resources and Electricity, has been invited to support such investments to ensure the emergence of local industry and improve the competitiveness and export of local products.

The Head of State also called for the acceleration of the project to create a value chain in the electric battery and clean energy sector as agreed with the Republic of Zambia, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa and several multilateral development banks.

In the same vein, the Ministers of Portfolio and Mines have been instructed to do more to enable the Société Minière de Kilo-Moto (SOKIMO), the Société aurifère du Kivu et du Maniema (SAKIMA) and other public mining companies to relaunch their production activities, in particular by setting up processing plants, in particular gold refineries.

www.mediacongo.net

View attachment 11016

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono 🔋

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Frank :cool:

DRC/ZAMBIA: an agreement to manufacture batteries for electric vehicles​

The positioning of Africa as a world leader in the manufacture of electric batteries will undoubtedly involve the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Zambia. Lusaka and Kinshasa have just signed a cooperation agreement to develop their cobalt reserves, a metal that is essential to the energy transition and electric mobility because of its high energy storage capacity.

The project, called the “Republic of Zambia and DRC Battery Council”, will be implemented on two sites, one in the Congolese province of Haut-Katanga and the second in Copperbelt, a border region (Zambia) particularly rich in mineral deposits, including copper. This body, placed under the aegis of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), will benefit from financial mobilization entrusted to the African Export-Import Bank (AFREXIM Bank) for its implementation.

“Africa has long been considered a source of raw materials. This project should contribute to the diversification of the economy and the creation of green jobs for the reduction of poverty in our two countries,” says Zambian President Hakainde Hichilema.

With their hydroelectric potential, Zambia and the DRC could make Africa the first low-emission producer of cathode precursor materials for lithium-ion batteries. This will particularly allow Felix Tshisekedi’s country to reduce its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 30%, in line with the commitments made at the DRC-Africa Business Forum held in November 2021 in Kinshasa.

Benoit-Ivan Wansi

Reactions: 16 users

View attachment 10988
Well I haven’t got one of your hats 🧢 Jag so…. take your pick 1) Cong’s Concubines 2) Felix’s Minister’s staffers, which is why it’s taking so long for the ML 3) Zigin’s latest job vacancy candidates or 4) I recognise Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snorky but I don’t recognise the others

Last edited:
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom