AVZ Discussion 2022

I would of much preferred their mothers had swallowed them to save us all the misery, but to me it's two evil fuckers of the same coin at the top (almost all over the world).

Let's be honest here, I'm here to make money off the bs global warming agenda, but EV's are not saving a single thing, they have a larger CO2 footprint than ICE cars (all things considered, mileage, mining etc etc etc, dem da facts), but I know the the agenda is too strong to not make some coin off it. Now if AVZ could imminently produce some bloody Lithium that'd be fantastic.
We are all here to make money, but if you think global warming isn’t happening or powering an ev off solar panels installed on your rooftop isn’t doing more good for the environment than filling your car up with petrol every week for years on end, then you’ve got me baffled. Maybe have a look at some of the oil producers in Canada as well as the US, see what’s going on and see if you think all those bi-products aren’t going into the atmosphere even before the fuel is put into ice’s and burned producing CO. I like your posts but you sound a little bit like the people that say coal seam gas wasn’t the reason for the flames that were coming out of the water in the lakes and people’s kitchen taps in the US.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
Dont you mean: "Im going for the oyster" ????
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1657281105020.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Hmmmmm

1657282146281.png

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
The Sacred Union infiltrated by Kabilists, Tshisekedi sandwiched?

The government coalition known as Union Sacrée de la Nation carries within it the seeds of self-destruction.

A year and a half after its establishment, this coalition formed with the two hands of Félix Tshisekedi still seems to be floundering.

Indeed, the tenors of this broad coalition are opposed to each other in relation to their ambitions and divergent points of view.

The system installed by Tshisekedi after separating from Joseph Kabila's Common Front for Congo was able to have such an echo within public opinion to the point where it had become almost impossible to claim any feeling of failure.

Today, if you have to ask the former 2018 presidential candidate, Noël Tshiani, the feeling that remains of this coalition resembling a thousand-headed monster is mixed.

He gives as proof of this the caciques of the FCC who came as reinforcements for the survival of the vision of the Head of State.

According to this political actor, the former members of the PPRD who joined Tshisekedi at the expense of Joseph Kabila remained loyal to the latter.

He takes advantage of condemning the less compact nature of this machine to help the Head of State to achieve his vision for this first five-year term as much as possible.

“The Heads of current public institutions, from the PPRD – FCC, all remain, without exception, loyal to their political family, Olive Lembe and Joseph Kabila. I salute their unfailing loyalty and fidelity in this political game of dupes,” he wrote.

If these heads of institutions from the PPRD remained loyal to Joseph Kabila, as Noël Tshiani pointed out, we are entitled to say that they received orders from the former President of the Republic to block the action governmental.

These words, which we cannot certify for the moment, still cast a chill on the very functioning of the Sacred Union and the questions multiply.

The initiator of the Congolese law proposal has never been in favor of the idea of bringing together the caciques of the FCC and other political families, at odds with the values of Felix Tshisekedi, within the same coalition. .

For some time now, Noël Tshiani has opposed the Tshisekedi regime on several topical issues, such as the deployment of the regional force in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo.

Would Noël Tshiani be tired of blindly supporting the power of Felix Tshisekedi?

His next statements and media outlets will allow us to decide definitively.

www.mediacongo.net

*Definition of Cacique :- A Local Political Boss ( Had to look that one up ) ;)

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Food for thought on "Who's Up who and Who's Shafting us atm" :unsure:

Frank :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular
Anybody read the first page of the sustainability report? Never saw such a text in any announcement. Should i have to be worried about this? I’m honest the waiting and not knowing whats going on makes me going crazy :/
Do you have the link please?

Bin59

Regular
I think that “forward looking statements” blurb in the sustainability document is fairly standard in ASX reports, but yeah - I see what you mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Don't worry or make a kerfuffle there schusselfussel

I'm sure AVZ will hustle, bustle and rustle up some muscle in this ongoing scuffle and tussle

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Thats the text. When i read it i get a bad feeling. Instead of giving some confidence that everything is alright and only need time i have to read that they dont give a guarantee for anything. But maybe i become paranoid :D

Forward looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, both general and specific, and there is a risk that such predictions, forecasts, projections and other forward- looking statements will not be achieved. Forward looking statements are provided as a general guide only and should not be relied on as an indication or guarantee of future performance. Forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainty and other factors which can cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from the plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions expressed in such forward looking statements and many of these factors are outside the control of the Company. As such, undue reliance should not be placed on any forward-looking statement. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and no representation or warranty is made by any person as to the likelihood of achievement or reasonableness of any forward-looking statements, forecast financial information or other forecast. Nothing contained in this announcement nor any information made available to you is, or shall be relied upon as, a promise, representation, warranty or guarantee as to the past, present or the future performance of the Company.
Standard disclaimer in just about every annual report, investment prospectus or financial statement for any company in Australia

Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
1657338356310.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Thats the text. When i read it i get a bad feeling. Instead of giving some confidence that everything is alright and only need time i have to read that they dont give a guarantee for anything. But maybe i become paranoid :D

Forward looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, both general and specific, and there is a risk that such predictions, forecasts, projections and other forward- looking statements will not be achieved. Forward looking statements are provided as a general guide only and should not be relied on as an indication or guarantee of future performance. Forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainty and other factors which can cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from the plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions expressed in such forward looking statements and many of these factors are outside the control of the Company. As such, undue reliance should not be placed on any forward-looking statement. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and no representation or warranty is made by any person as to the likelihood of achievement or reasonableness of any forward-looking statements, forecast financial information or other forecast. Nothing contained in this announcement nor any information made available to you is, or shall be relied upon as, a promise, representation, warranty or guarantee as to the past, present or the future performance of the Company.
Just a simple disclaimer, every coy has one.

Every broker / insto has one.......thats why Goldman sucks / Morgan stanley and the other associated scums can say whatever they want...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
Anyone know what this is about? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: best caption gets a AVZ Hat and must include ZINJIN

1657344138603.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Interesting conversations whilst i have been away the last couple of days or so, the overall trend is suggesting AVZ predicament with Zijin is fairly positive , going by @Frank sleuthing plus others, always a good read, 6 more days to go before we either open up for trade or another extended suspension............:unsure:

I have absolutely no clue, but i do know that ICC cases dont happen expeditiously, it ranges from one month to years, depending on the complexity, they have 31 cases atm, most of them are related to Africa, ( 6 DRC ) , would that surprise anyone ?

So if we ( AVZ ) are hanging around for a decision on Zijin before reopening for trade on the 15/7/22, then i suspect we will get another extension of suspension "imminently " :)poop::cry::ROFLMAO: @ohreally )

Percentage is key, plus our rights to CDL, if we need to play the long game to achieve whats rightly ours and remove any ambiguity, then so be it.

Obviously we are all hopeful that it gets resolved promptly, cause the MACRO is showing some stability, with a tinge of bull.

1657344338941.png

Looks like minor sub wave 5 up is on the cards here with 5 ema crossing the 20sma ( yellow arrow ) and is " imminent " ( :ROFLMAO::poop::ROFLMAO: @ohreally ) to converge with the 30ema, RSI 14 looking the goods too, primed to get above that 50 line.

1657343195108.png

Global X is looking very bullish, nice trend up since mid may, minor sub wave 5 up is on the way with a triple convergence of the 5 ema/ 20sma / 30ema ( yellow arrow )............bullish

RSI 14 has now breached the 50 line too......bullish

That strong resistance zone highlighted in red , will "imminently " ( :ROFLMAO::poop::ROFLMAO: @ohreally ) be breached

Sentiment is warming......;)🙏

So come on DRC / ICC / AVZ management, get your fucking act together, lets "imminently" ( lol,lol,lol ) fuck off zijin for good and get out of suspension and load us up with all those promised items............ML ( including CDL , dont care about the rest ), Updated BFS, SEZ, FID and the percentages ( 51% minimum thank you very much ) !!!

Perfect storm brewing if all the jigsaw pieces come together.

perfect storm.gif

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

Euchreman

Anyone know what this is about? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: best caption gets a AVZ Hat and must include ZINJIN

View attachment 10988

From some quick scrabbling around the net one can find many of things...

ZIN https://en.bab.la › dictionary › dutch-english › zin

ZIN Can mean opinion · want · will · wish · desire · disposal · feel .
Jin can mean "Gold" in Chinese

Zinjins desire for Gold :rolleyes::unsure: nahh ...

But wait theres the empty cups... now that makes sense

View attachment 10988
From some quick scrabbling around the net one can find many of things...

ZIN Can mean opinion · want · will · wish · desire · disposal · feel .
JIN Can mean "Gold" in Chinese

Zinjins wish for Gold

:unsure:🤨🙄 nahh ...

But wait !!! there's those empty cups ... ahhhh now that makes sense

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

Rediah

Regular

View attachment 10988
Daily Safety Sessions at Zinjin:

Zinjin staff practicing what’s coming
(from AVZ and/or DRC)
Win-Win for Zin-Jin

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom