AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
The other BS surrounding the $26mil AVZ have paid for the 10% + 5% which the dickheads are claiming is fraudulent , are we taking it that it is not an issue that needs to be dealt with . Has this BS gone away ?
Still looming large mate zilch has been sorted whatsoever (with anything) as far as we know from official channels.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
IMO and looking into the crystal ball

We wont get to Arbitration
Another extension will occur
We wont start trading until everything is completely sorted out, obviously
ML and finance will be achieved
The surface rights wont be significant
We have the DRC Government total support
The BFS will be a cracker and should follow fairly quickly once we start to trade again
Lots of other SP catalyst announcements would be lined up
Boatman and others require first aid from 1st degree burns
$1.30 again after BFS
Aren't we already at arbitration? As I posted last week, we are now upto Article 12 asking for 3 member arbitrator's.

I hope it can be worked out sooner, but as per the ann asking for a 3 member committee to be present, I'm not so sure.

Screenshot_20220707-145128_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220707-145549_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

obe wan

Regular
The other BS surrounding the $26mil AVZ have paid for the 10% + 5% which the dickheads are claiming is fraudulent , are we taking it that it is not an issue that needs to be dealt with . Has this BS gone away ?
id love to know the status of the one, I mean, this 5 & the 10% deal was known to all for some time irregardless of when the final payment was made.

Wouldn't one think that when the deal was announced and the initial deposit paid, that the other party whom claimed the percentage were only on loan from, would have stepped up and said hey, you cant do that, we only leant you those share....nah 12 month pass and still not a coconut ; It defies logic

Its actually in the same simpleton pot, as that video which based their argument for stripping AVZ of the license, as they hadn't built any hospitals or roads in 5 years even though its only a exploration permit...There was also another one which claimed that Cominiere were mushroomed and didn't know anything about the CAT deal until recently and everything was kept hush from Cominiere by the 'Melbourne stock exchange' listed listed company AVZ ; eh sorry theres been a tonne of announcements over the last 12-24 months , in all due respect, its like some of these people are trying to convince a bunch of inbred drunks around a camp fire that this is what happened.

You couldn't make half of this rubbish up for fear of looking absolutely retarded

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

wombat74

Top 20
Still looming large mate zilch has been sorted whatsoever (with anything) as far as we know from official channels.
Hopefully the Government sorts that out . Otherwise that will be a another legal battle . I'm expecting a lot info from our next announcement .

• Thinking

wombat74

Top 20
id love to know the status of the one, I mean, this 5 & the 10% deal was known to all for some time irregardless of when the final payment was made.

Wouldn't one think that when the deal was announced and the initial deposit paid, that the other party whom claimed the percentage were only on loan from, would have stepped up and said hey, you cant do that, we only leant you those share....nah 12 month pass and still not a coconut ; It defies logic

Its actually in the same simpleton pot, as that video which based their argument for stripping AVZ of the license, as they hadn't built any hospitals or roads in 5 years even though its only a exploration permit...There was also another one which claimed that Cominiere were mushroomed and didn't know anything about the CAT deal until recently and everything was kept hush from Cominiere by the 'Melbourne stock exchange' listed listed company AVZ ; eh sorry theres been a tonne of announcements over the last 12-24 months , in all due respect, its like some of these people are trying to convince a bunch of inbred drunks around a camp fire that this is what happened.

You couldn't make half of this rubbish up for fear of looking absolutely retarded
Yes it's so absurd it's ridiculous . And what's happened to AVZ $26 mil ? Surely the Government can knock this one on the head asap . Hope it's in the upcoming announcements .

Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20

The BFS will be a cracker and should follow fairly quickly once we start to trade again
$1.30 again after BFS
That all sounds like a bit of an over optomistic feel good fantasy tbh. If the suspension is not to do with Zijin as explicitly stated then we may well be forced to start trading before much of the mess is sorted.
The arbitration has seemingly started already.
Macro is very unstable with potential for markets to continue to drop further and even some of the most dedicated holders have been rattled by this mess.

"We have the DRC Government total support"
Said government by way of Minister of Portfolio: Adèle Kahinda Mayina signed off on selling 15% of Dathcom behind AVZ's back with still no word on a resolution to date...

As much as I like the sound of shorters being burned and my investment going up reality is that we might well be in for some short-mid term pain imo, if we're trading at all in anything like a timely manner.

Our best hope is that markets recover along with some very positive news moving forward. All of which is far from guaranteed.
Perhaps some might want to temper expectations a bit...

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
Eleven mining companies in the sights of the DGI

Somika, MMG, Comika, Shituru Mining, Kamoa, KCC, TFM, Anvil Mining, Frontier, Metal Kol and Sicomines are the eleven mining companies in the DRC currently in the sights of the General Directorate of Taxation (DGI).”

Hmm… interesting that we don’t see Jin Cheng / Xijin’s name on that list 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Nbaz

Regular
Not sure Zijin are currently mining in the DRC.
Eleven mining companies in the sights of the DGI

Somika, MMG, Comika, Shituru Mining, Kamoa, KCC, TFM, Anvil Mining, Frontier, Metal Kol and Sicomines are the eleven mining companies in the DRC currently in the sights of the General Directorate of Taxation (DGI).”

Hmm… interesting that we don’t see Jin Cheng / Xijin’s name on that list 🤔

• Thinking

$1.30 again after BFS
Sounds good. I hereby trust your crystal ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Misfits

Regular
That all sounds like a bit of an over optomistic feel good fantasy tbh. If the suspension is not to do with Zijin as explicitly stated then we may well be forced to start trading before much of the mess is sorted.
The arbitration has seemingly started already.
Macro is very unstable with potential for markets to continue to drop further and even some of the most dedicated holders have been rattled by this mess.

"We have the DRC Government total support"
Said government by way of Minister of Portfolio: Adèle Kahinda Mayina signed off on selling 15% of Dathcom behind AVZ's back with still no word on a resolution to date...

As much as I like the sound of shorters being burned and my investment going up reality is that we might well be in for some short-mid term pain imo, if we're trading at all in anything like a timely manner.

Our best hope is that markets recover along with some very positive news moving forward. All of which is far from guaranteed.
Perhaps some might want to temper expectations a bit...

We shall see then Sammael, everything you mentioned is contrary to my beliefs and DD, which is fine. Obviously, I am much more optimistic than your good self.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
We shall see then Sammael, everything you mentioned is contrary to my beliefs and DD, which is fine. Obviously, I am much more optimistic than your good self.
Have to be to be an Eagles supporter at the moment! :oops:

• Haha
  • Sad

wombat74

Top 20
Mate are you expecting the Zijin issues to be put to bed prior to end of suspension ? You lads over in the West (cashcity and co) are all very confident . A bit of nudge nudge wink wink going on over there in Perth perhaps ?

• Haha
  • Fire

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Arbitration will go ahead now unless Zijin discontinues their application. They have submitted their claim, AVZ have responded with their own submission as per the process and the statement in the announcement. At arbitration Zijin will get a chance to speak to their submission, as will AVZ, and then the tribunal decides. They may hand down a decision immediately or they may reserve the decision and publish it later. Will depend how complex the arguments are legally.

cruiser51

Top 20
Reactions: 9 users

Nbaz

Regular
Zijin owns 39.6% of Kamoa
I stand corrected...looks like they are on the list for a tax bill.

Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
who knows , but given the dates of the Ann on 17th of June and AVZ filed a response, which I assume it did before the 17th and possibly before the 15th . With the recommencement of trade being targeted for the 15 July 2022 ; that would be a full month I assume between filing and start of trading / 30 days

View attachment 10824

Some one posted here not too long ago about 'Summary Dispositions'

Article 41(5) of the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) Arbitration Rules (introduced in 2006) enables parties to “file an objection that a claim is manifestly without legal merit.” The objection must be filed within 30 days of the tribunal’s constitution (appointment of Arbitrators) and before the tribunal’s first session. While the text refers only to a lack of legal merit, several ICSID tribunals have held that parties may also raise objections under this provision based on a manifest lack of jurisdiction.

is it possible that AVZ are taking this route and looking to get ZijLns cliam knocked out before any proceedings even start?

Best case would be ML for North and South sorted; Z get knocked out and we reopen for trade
Whats interesting here is the terminology that is used in the article 41, "Without legal merit". This is the terminology that AVZ has used when it refers to the situation. I think you are on to something, about being knocked out before it starts. I reckon they also use the term "Spurious"

• Thinking

Frank

Top 20
Not sure Zijin are currently mining in the DRC.
*Fyi, fwiw,

Zijin Mining is a large multinational mining group.

It is engaged in the exploration and development of copper, gold, zinc and battery metals worldwide, as well as the research of engineering technology.

The group has mining projects in 15 provincial-level regions in China and 13 other countries.

It operates major projects in China, such as the Julong Copper Mine in Tibet, the Duobaoshan Copper Mine in Heilongjiang, the Zijinshan Gold and Copper Mine in Fujian, the Ashele Copper Mine in Xinjiang, Shanxi Zijin, Guizhou Zijin, and Longnan Zijin.

Its main overseas mines include the Čukaru Peki Copper and Gold Mine and the Bor Copper Mine in Serbia, the Kamoa Copper Mine and the Kolwezi Copper Mine in the DRC, and the Buriticá Gold Mine in Colombia.

Zijin Mining ranks No.324 in the 2022 Forbes Global 2000 List, No.1 among global gold companies, No.8 among metal miners; and No.486 in the 2021 Fortune 500 List.

Zijin's core competitiveness lies in innovation, especially technological innovation.

It has a wealth of experience in geological exploration; hydrometallurgy; the processing of low-grade, refractory ores; and large-scale engineering projects.

It has developed the “Five-pronged” Mining Engineering Model, and founded the State Key Laboratory of Comprehensive Utilization of Low-Grade Refractory Gold Ores.

Its in-house technologies and engineering capabilities cover the full spectrum of exploration, mining, processing, smelting and environmental protection.

Powered by its technological strength, Zijin Mining has been successful in the development of many mining projects across the world, and has fostered its own competitiveness in the global mining industry.

Zijin is building its ESG system on the basis of international standards, and it is committed to developing green, eco-friendly mines to high standards.

Zijin's vision is "Mining for a Better Society". :sick:

It stands by the values of "Harmony Brings about Wealth" and "Balanced Development of the Company, its Employees and the Wider Society"

Zijin works to benefit more and more people through its operations. :rolleyes:

It has three times won the "China Charity Award", the highest honor bestowed for outstanding charitable work in China. :sick:

As an important player in the global mining industry, Zijin strives to become a "green, high-tech, leading global mining company".

It contributes to economic growth in China and the rest of the world by supplying high-quality minerals.

www.zijinmining.com

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative !!! .jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Kicking Zijin to the Curb (y)

Frank :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

tonster66

Regular
The case still has not been listed on the ICC website.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
The case still has not been listed on the ICC website.
That's because we WILL NOT BE ATTENDING..

My left nut is on this......:oops:

balls of steel GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

TDITD

Top 20
That's because we WILL NOT BE ATTENDING..

My left nut is on this......:oops:

balls of steel GIF
Well at least your number plates correct 😂
(your avatar).

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom