Regular
A good post by Tonster - enjoy!

1656567519686.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

cruiser51

Top 20
MoneyBags I am completely with you on this re Nigel. He has been working the DRC for over 20 years and knows EXACTLY what goes on there. None of these shenanigans would have surprised him, nor come from left field. IMO he knew/knows exactly what is/was happening and has DLA Piper watching our backs all along.
Also, if he or the BoD had have let on (what they think they knew) was happening it would have been completely self defeating to shout it from the rooftops, the sp possibly would have been reamed. Some things are better left unsaid until it's meant to be disclosed.
Personally I think they have played the long game well.
as for his shareholding I'm certain that it could be split into two different groups like mine are, personally and smsf.
Happy EOFY everyone, hopefully this covid bs is all behind us now and onwards and upwards!
Not only Nigel, John Clarke and he rest of the BoD are all experienced Africa/DRC operators, even the new Project manager is not new to Africa/DRC.

Nigel has a team around him, to bring this project into production, not to flog it off to the first PRC backed rape and pillage company, which believes it can play hard ball and acquire the largest hard rock lithium deposit in the world on the cheap, by sending the Boatman characters on a mission.

I would not be surprised that the 2019 Boatman attack was organised by the same people for the same reason.

The director of Cominiere has a few questions to answer about his personal financial interests in Chinese companies, one wonders how that passes the smell test, same counts for Guy Luando, plus his personal mining interests in the DRC.
I don't know if Felix T has him on his team for political reasons, but it sticks out like dogs' balls that the Kabila clique is still working hard in he background.
Other interesting thing to remember Kabila was, before he became president, after his father's assassination, a commanding army officer operating in North East DRC and highly likely still has a lot of mates in that area, it would be to his advantage if the unrest there continues, just to make Felix T's life impossible.
And last but not least, who is the real owner of Dathomir???
Correct, the ex DRC president with super glue coated hand palms Joseph Kabila!!

And the plot thickens.

• Wow
Reactions: 14 users

whales

Regular
Not only Nigel, John Clarke and he rest of the BoD are all experienced Africa/DRC operators, even the new Project manager is not new to Africa/DRC.

Nigel has a team around him, to bring this project into production, not to flog it off to the first PRC backed rape and pillage company, which believes it can play hard ball and acquire the largest hard rock lithium deposit in the world on the cheap, by sending the Boatman characters on a mission.

I would not be surprised that the 2019 Boatman attack was organised by the same people for the same reason.

The director of Cominiere has a few questions to answer about his personal financial interests in Chinese companies, one wonders how that passes the smell test, same counts for Guy Luando, plus his personal mining interests in the DRC.
I don't know if Felix T has him on his team for political reasons, but it sticks out like dogs' balls that the Kabila clique is still working hard in he background.
Other interesting thing to remember Kabila was, before he became president, after his father's assassination, a commanding army officer operating in North East DRC and highly likely still has a lot of mates in that area, it would be to his advantage if the unrest there continues, just to make Felix T's life impossible.
And last but not least, who is the real owner of Dathomir???
Correct, the ex DRC president with super glue coated hand palms Joseph Kabila!!

And the plot thickens.
Kabila is history.
Even his supporters have changed allegence to FT.
Senate and parliament control with FT .
Paris is only going to happen if 3 judges appointed for DRC and Zijin to save face.
Hopefully the terms for Carrier another 5 years have been resolved.
Extension to suspension IMO would be welcomed by long term holders but not by everyone especially interest paying shorters with market rebounding .ALL IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I hope we don't come out of suspension for a while longer

Late hard sell down on the market today

Could be final late EOFY selling for tax etc on the last possible day

Hopefully anyway....

Reactions: 16 users

CashKing

Regular

Hopefully anyway....
Tomorrow is a new day and new financial year, lets open up and get on with it.

GLTAH 17 hours to go 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

LOCKY82

Regular

One of Zijin's dogs captured on video

• Haha

LOCKY82

Regular

Here here! I'm all for staying in the suspension to get all our ducks fully lined up and then crucify the bastards!

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
Ok, are we taking gentlemens (and ladies) bets on an extension yet?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
Gotta be a ladies bet...mouse still hasn't paid up for the lavish lunch so I take everything with a pinch of salt

• Haha
  • Fire

wombat74

Top 20
From AVZ 17/06 "There is no change to the anticipated timeframe for the completion of the subject of the initial trading halt request (on or before 1 July 2022)." What ever that means .

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
Gotta be a ladies bet...mouse still hasn't paid up for the lavish lunch so I take everything with a pinch of salt
i reckon its a flip of a coin right now...

so ill just drink to it and grab some popcorn.

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
LMFAO.....

1656573642486.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'll bet a case of booze......oh you all know the rest :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Nellie17

Regular

GLTAH 17 hours to go 😉
Cash you must be getting a sore eye by now with all the winking you've been doing!
Sit back, it will happen, it might just maybe another couple of weeks though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GLTAH 17 hours to go 😉
Sounds like you think we might be trading again from tomorrow - do you expect that we will get the clarity that we all crave re ML and %?
Do you expect that we’ll see the DFS?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Dopi

Sounds like you think we might be trading again from tomorrow - do you expect that we will get the clarity that we all crave re ML and %?
Hi all,

The suspension has been announced for successive periods of time, becoming longer each time. It means they are just pushing it with and end date. This suspension was for a month and has certainly not been calculated to coincide with the resolution of our problems.

That is why the end of that period has the exact same probability as any other day to announce something substantial other than the type of "the allegations are considered spurious"

So my advice would be don't expect anything and have a good night sleep!

• Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Do the rules of continual disclosure apply under a suspension? Or can they sit on things until they have multiple announcements ready to go? For example sitting on the DFS until we get the ML and so on

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom