• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Did you mean treading or falling into a pool of dogshit
Well the mixed feelings of disappointment, disgust and anger are growing with each extension without proper explanation.
Personally I'm probably somewhere around the treading in it with bare feet at the moment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Misinformation? I love a good conspiracy theory.
A good conspiracy theory…. Ok I heard that taxi driver people keep referring to say “he lent his shares to himself and shorted them”…. Ok ok that’s enough, back to serious MoneyBags, I should know better when I know it’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Well the mixed feelings of disappointment, disgust and anger are growing with each extension without proper explanation.
Personally I'm probably somewhere around the treading in it with bare feet at the moment.

Definitely feeling that squelch here

• Haha
  • Wow
Nigel Ferguson has 2 accounts you numpties.... And it clearly states on the company register online the AVZ website

1656564239204.png

The Automic register has not grouped both accounts and hence the account Ridgeback Holdings Pty Ltd is higher on the list. What a beat up...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nigel Ferguson has 2 accounts you numpties.... And it clearly states on the company register online the AVZ website

View attachment 10495

The Automic register has not grouped both accounts and hence the account Ridgeback Holdings Pty Ltd is higher on the list. What a beat up...
Yes , and his second account was just outside the top 20 and could not be seen by plebs . Didn't make sense he would sell . Never a dull moment in AVZ land .

Reactions: 23 users

Spikerama

Regular

View attachment 10495

Fair enough. I will duly accept the Numpty Dumpty crown. I draw the line at posting a meme of it though cos I hate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

View attachment 10495

Correct, and here's the detail. Actually, the second holding is as a beneficiary of Equity Plan Services, currently at number 11 on the charts

http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/ol...5D470000176100B5F7D8E540093D250091850000&ppv=

Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Put your hand up if after this is all over you're never going to invest in Africa again . My fingers are touching the ceiling .

• Haha
Reactions: 31 users

CashKing

Regular

View attachment 10495

Boatman would have already wrote an article about it if he had sold.. 🤣

Phew, glad that didn't get leaked to the crapper 🙃🙃🙃

That's 1 hour gone 19 to go....🕗

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Put your hand up if after this is all over you're never going to invest in Africa again . My fingers are touching the ceiling .

I just bought shares the other week in an ASX listed miner/speccie with graphite potential in Mozambique, lessons have not been learned. It looks like they will be getting Graphite out of the ground in the Ukraine first...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Kenno61

Regular
Thanks X. Sounds like he knows his (and AVZ's) business inside out, and mate I completely understand where he is coming from, I'm like that myself. And AVZ aren't blameless. At the Sydney presentation Nigel said the ML was due that or the following month (can't remember which now) but my hand was up first come question time and the first thing I said to him was "That's not going to happen".... his reply was "Isn't it!?".... so I explained why, and sure enough, the next day, the announcement came out that it would be a month later than what had been said.

What I would stress is that I believe Nigel has a reason for doing the things he does, and rather than be dirty on him (like Der Geist) we have to trust he knows what he's doing and why. To put it another way, if he had disclosed everything he might have known, the share price wouldn't be where it is today, and would never have gotten to $1.30, so I believe we have to find a balance in his, and your own understanding.

The company may not have put out much information, but they know what is going on (except perhaps for the recent media trash) and have stuck to their guns that the claims are spurious and unfounded and they have been in discussions with the DRC, who are supportive of us, and can probably be evidenced by the recent decision that Cominiere's equity sale to Zigin was illegal.

I personally would appreciate Der Geist's research and assistance in anything and everything to do with the current situation

Finally, it was Frank who put me onto AVZ years ago, his research and contribution to shareholders is exceptional and I'm sure he knows how much he is appreciated and whoever the bloke is who tried to shit on him, get a hold on yourself mate, we all are anxious, but some of us grit our teeth and try and help overcome the problem, not shit on Frank who has never ramped and spends most of his time helping others!! And apologies to all for all my waffling
MoneyBags I am completely with you on this re Nigel. He has been working the DRC for over 20 years and knows EXACTLY what goes on there. None of these shenanigans would have surprised him, nor come from left field. IMO he knew/knows exactly what is/was happening and has DLA Piper watching our backs all along.
Also, if he or the BoD had have let on (what they think they knew) was happening it would have been completely self defeating to shout it from the rooftops, the sp possibly would have been reamed. Some things are better left unsaid until it's meant to be disclosed.
Personally I think they have played the long game well.
as for his shareholding I'm certain that it could be split into two different groups like mine are, personally and smsf.
Happy EOFY everyone, hopefully this covid bs is all behind us now and onwards and upwards!

• Love
Reactions: 32 users
I tend to agree however I currently holding a very large position in IXR as well. If AVZ can pull through in some reasonable shape or form i'll hold that too but if it all blows up I will ejecting from Africa never to return.
That crony journalist was paid by Simon Cong and that so called 2 hour documentary was a complete beat up. There was about 6 people in the room listening to a bunch of lies for the sake of spreading a bit more misinformation online. The so called 2 hour documentary can't be found anywhere online except for the 1 or 2 minutes highlighted by that pig of a so called journalist.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
I need to calm my tits. Tonight will be a xanax/codeine/cbd oil dropped into a glass of dry red at the pool. I get like this just before every suspension end date (extension announcement). I hope this doesn't go on forever this is no way to live haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
Yes , and his second account was just outside the top 20 and could not be seen by plebs . Didn't make sense he would sell . Never a dull moment in AVZ land .
At this point I'm thinking he's an idiot not to have sold. 🤣
I would have if I knew this was coming!

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20
I just bought shares the other week in an ASX listed miner/speccie with graphite potential in Mozambique, lessons have not been learned. It looks like they will be getting Graphite out of the ground in the Ukraine first...
At least the Rugby is on this weekend . All Blacks vs Ireland / Wallabies vs Poms . Both should be good matches .

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Yes, everyone needs to calm the tits down....have an icecream:cool:

1656566027618.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
If I don't put my hand up my wife will chop my arm off 🪓😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom