AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
Sounds like you think we might be trading again from tomorrow - do you expect that we will get the clarity that we all crave re ML and %?
Do you expect that we’ll see the DFS?
I think we will be trading again tomorrow with a Mining Licence..
AIMO…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users
Hi all,

The suspension has been announced for successive periods of time, becoming longer each time. It means they are just pushing it with and end date. This suspension was for a month and has certainly not been calculated to coincide with the resolution of our problems.

That is why the end of that period has the exact same probability as any other day to announce something substantial other than the type of "the allegations are considered spurious"

So my advice would be don't expect anything and have a good night sleep!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m as keen as the next dude/dudette to trade again, but I’m happy to stay suspended until the uncertainties are resolved. All within reason of course, being suspended for 6 months and then getting bad news would see me breaking things…

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Nbaz

Regular
AIMO…
Have you had a little update cash? Confident it's correct?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Nbaz

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
I'm expecting nothing, but we may get a little teaser if we're lucky

-no ML yet, no update on the portal and the portal told us before management previously, as sad as that is. Maybe a very slight chance on an update about ML area, but I dont think we'll see the ML tomorrow
-very much doubt we have CATH cash, and the extension to Jul 31 makes me think it may not even come by then, but we may get some type of update on this to dangle some more carrots and pretend they've told us a bit more than past ann.
-complete silence on Dathomir again Im sure, borderline denial, which in hindsight has obviously been managements play to date

-updated DFS, minor/major works and drilling is a slight possibility as this is at least in our control and management are sure to know they look terrible by now and Im sure they've been working hard on at least trying to progress what they can

PS: if we get an update saying the government are still negotiating or have negotiated a deal on the 15%, I'll be bloody happy, but i'll be sitting there saying WTF DRC gov, how, how, just how, wtaf are you imbeciles smoking, but we will all be able to sing some songs to Boatman and his crew
I think there is a chance we might hear about whether we have 3 judges for the arbitration.

I think the last announcement mentioned end of month? or within a month?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
AIMO…
If that’s how it pans out, any thoughts on the near-term SP?

Bin59

Regular
I think there is a chance we might hear about whether we have 3 judges for the arbitration.

I think the last announcement mentioned end of month? or within a month?

Is it possible AVZ’s response to Jin Cheng’s request for arbitration might have included a request for “expeditious determination of the matter” together providing supportive documents? 🤔

• Although the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Arbitration Rules do not address summary dispositions, the ICC’s Practice Note has specified since 2017 that applications may be made “for the expeditious determination of one or more claims or defenses, on grounds that such claims or defenses are manifestly devoid of merit or fall manifestly outside the arbitral tribunal’s jurisdiction.”

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Is it possible AVZ’s response to Jin Cheng’s request for arbitration might have included a request for “expeditious determination of the matter” together providing supportive documents? 🤔

• Although the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Arbitration Rules do not address summary dispositions, the ICC’s Practice Note has specified since 2017 that applications may be made “for the expeditious determination of one or more claims or defenses, on grounds that such claims or defenses are manifestly devoid of merit or fall manifestly outside the arbitral tribunal’s jurisdiction.”

Entirely possible as per the arbitration update last month: "AVZ International Pty Ltd (AVZI) has filed its response to the ICC proceedings rebutting the meritless claim that La Congolaise D'Exploitation Miniere SA (Cominiere) has transferred a 15% interest in Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom) to Jin Cheng."

I'm sure a "meritless claim" would fall under "grounds that such claims or defenses are manifestly devoid of merit"

Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Well what a day, some serious chat, some serious rant on poor ole Nige then retraction, some laughs and a hot girly pic, it takes all types of posters to create a informative, fun thread / forum and TSE AVZ has it all.

Emotions are all over the place.......and why not, lots of hard earned on the line here, I have no idea what sort of announcement tomorrow brings for AVZ holders, but I for one am stoked that the tax selling is finally finished......

hooray.gif

its been fucking brutal and no doubt AVZ would have received the treatment too if it was still trading throughout this shit fest with Zijin / Com / DRC govt.

Heres to a more positive second half of the year.

cheers.gif

robin hood image.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Kabila is history.
Even his supporters have changed allegence to FT.
Senate and parliament control with FT .
Paris is only going to happen if 3 judges appointed for DRC and Zijin to save face.
Hopefully the terms for Carrier another 5 years have been resolved.
Extension to suspension IMO would be welcomed by long term holders but not by everyone especially interest paying shorters with market rebounding .ALL IMO
I hope you are correct, but I am afraid that making a blunt statement that Kabila is history is more wishful thinking than reality.
As they say in Africa.... a Leopard never loses his spots.

Kabila has a seat in the DRC Senate for life, that is a bloody long time.
I don't know why, because he deserves a seat in jail for life for what he has done to the DRC population.
He and his family has made sure, that they have fingers in every possible pie to rip the DRC population off and enrich the Kabila family in every possible way.
Kabila appears to be also very chummy with the Cardinal of Lubumbashi.
It gives me a little bit of the same feeling as the connection between Putin and the Bishop of Moscow (interesting reading that one).

I would not be surprised that there is a price on the head of the IGF boss, placed by Kabila and cohorts.
Zijin and related parties would highly likely love to stab the IGF boss to death, with blunt chopsticks, and make satay mau mau out of him.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

CashKing

Regular
Alright I have prayed to my god & this mushroom one “holding on tight” tonight that tomorrow we WILL see AVZ back up and trading with a Mining License or “Subject to ML”
Announcement.

Whatever happens after that is out of my control…

If the price goes down & good news which we are used to at AVZ it’s pretty much BUY MORE.

If the Price goes up an WE BURN 🔥 The Shorters well happy days for LTH

Only 11 hours to find out 🧐

GLTAH

Attachments

• 0C414A90-ACF5-48B9-86DE-26FFF69C5FE5.jpeg
    0C414A90-ACF5-48B9-86DE-26FFF69C5FE5.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 36
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
Cash you must be getting a sore eye by now with all the winking you've been doing!
Sit back, it will happen, it might just maybe another couple of weeks though!
You know something 🧐 😉

• Haha
  • Thinking

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha

Frank

Top 20
I know less than you sorry…
One thing i know is the "New Sheriff" is Dead, He came - He Flamed - He Baited - He Shot himself in the Foot & Mouth - RIP Sheriff :ROFLMAO:

Frank won't Rest Researching til long after the Fat Lady Sings (y)

After all, at the end of the Day "Sharing is Caring" right :)

As,

All petrol car sales must stop by 2038 for transport sector to meet net-zero

The road transport sector must be decarbonized if there is any hope of averting the worse impacts of a changing climate.

According to a recently released report by BloombergNEF (BNEF), the global road transport sector can still reach net-zero emissions by 2050 through electrification.

For that to happen, however, the last internal combustion (ICE) vehicle must be sold by 2038. That is why the UK is banning their sale starting in 2030 and California is phasing them out by 2035.

And now the EU has followed suit.

According to Aleksandra O’Donovan, the head of electric vehicles at BNEF, the window to stay on track for net-zero road transport emissions by 2050 is still open.

“But only just barely,” he says, adding, “a big push is needed from governments, automakers, part suppliers and charging infrastructure providers in the years ahead.”

To get on track for a net-zero global fleet by 2050, zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs) need to account for 61% of global
new passenger vehicles sales by 2030, 93% by 2035, with the last ICE vehicle sold by 2038 if not sooner.

“There are very positive signs that the market is moving in the right direction, but more action is needed – especially when it comes to heavy trucks.

Action also needs to focus on emerging markets, which need financial support to help enable and accelerate the transition to electric mobility of all types.”

EU ministers agree to ban new fossil fuel car sales from 2035

EU member states have approved the end of fossil fuelled passenger cars in 2035 and found compromises on emissions trading and a “Social Climate Fund”.

The fund will be used to cushion the impacts of a new price on CO2 in the transport and heating sector and for investments in more efficient buildings and lower-emission mobility.

The proposals now have to be negotiated with the European Parliament.

It took the 27 energy and environment ministers late into the night to come to an agreement, with Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Romania arguing for a delay of the car target to 2040.

Germany complicated matters by introducing the option that e-fuel driven cars should be considered possible in the climate-neutral 2035 car fleet.

As a compromise, the 2035 combustion engine ban was kept – and agreed to by the EU Council – but the ministers asked the European Commission to assess in 2026 whether CO2-neutral fuels could also comply with EU law.

“The EU Member States have voted by an overwhelming majority that from 2035 only cars and light commercial vehicles that do not emit CO2 will be registered.

They give the car industry the planning security it needs,” said Germany’s environment minister Steffi Lemke.

European climate commissioner Frans Timmermans said: “We are technology neutral.

What we want are zero-emission cars,” Euractiv reports.

#Tolerance.jpg

Btw, Thanks to everyone who stood up to a Bully and Supported me Today 🥰

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

CashKing

Regular
One thing i know is the "New Sheriff" is Dead, He came - He Flamed - He Baited - He Shot himself in the Foot & Mouth - RIP Sheriff :ROFLMAO:

Frank won't Rest Researching til long after the Fat Lady Sings (y)

After all, at the end of the Day "Sharing is Caring" they say :)

As,

All petrol car sales must stop by 2038 for transport sector to meet net-zero

The road transport sector must be decarbonized if there is any hope of averting the worse impacts of a changing climate.

According to a recently released report by BloombergNEF (BNEF), the global road transport sector can still reach net-zero emissions by 2050 through electrification.

For that to happen, however, the last internal combustion (ICE) vehicle must be sold by 2038. That is why the UK is banning their sale starting in 2030 and California is phasing them out by 2035.

And now the EU has followed suit.

According to Aleksandra O’Donovan, the head of electric vehicles at BNEF, the window to stay on track for net-zero road transport emissions by 2050 is still open.

“But only just barely,” he says, adding, “a big push is needed from governments, automakers, part suppliers and charging infrastructure providers in the years ahead.”

To get on track for a net-zero global fleet by 2050, zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs) need to account for 61% of global
new passenger vehicles sales by 2030, 93% by 2035, with the last ICE vehicle sold by 2038 if not sooner.

“There are very positive signs that the market is moving in the right direction, but more action is needed – especially when it comes to heavy trucks.

Action also needs to focus on emerging markets, which need financial support to help enable and accelerate the transition to electric mobility of all types.”

EU ministers agree to ban new fossil fuel car sales from 2035

EU member states have approved the end of fossil fuelled passenger cars in 2035 and found compromises on emissions trading and a “Social Climate Fund”.

The fund will be used to cushion the impacts of a new price on CO2 in the transport and heating sector and for investments in more efficient buildings and lower-emission mobility.

The proposals now have to be negotiated with the European Parliament.

It took the 27 energy and environment ministers late into the night to come to an agreement, with Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Romania arguing for a delay of the car target to 2040.

Germany complicated matters by introducing the option that e-fuel driven cars should be considered possible in the climate-neutral 2035 car fleet.

As a compromise, the 2035 combustion engine ban was kept – and agreed to by the EU Council – but the ministers asked the European Commission to assess in 2026 whether CO2-neutral fuels could also comply with EU law.

“The EU Member States have voted by an overwhelming majority that from 2035 only cars and light commercial vehicles that do not emit CO2 will be registered.

They give the car industry the planning security it needs,” said Germany’s environment minister Steffi Lemke.

European climate commissioner Frans Timmermans said: “We are technology neutral.

What we want are zero-emission cars,” Euractiv reports.

View attachment 10517

Btw, Thanks to everyone who stood up to a Bully and Supported me Today 🥰

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:
I was wondering what happened to him as I saw a reply but couldn’t see what he wrote, I see he isn’t a fan of your posts for some reason, glad he’s gone 👍 trying to be the sheriff 😂 please….. @ roller 😝

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
The Sheriff of Nothing ham.

• Haha
  • Fire

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

DoubleA

Regular
AIMO…
You are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Up to 31/12/22 is a more realistic time frame. I am hoping for 31/12/22 and if it happens before then I will be pleasantly surprised. People who get their hopes up over and over will only cause themselves undue stress.

I think there is a lot of value in AVZ. I will be here waiting, whether I reap the benefits in 2023, 2024 or 2025. We have to control our emotions and be willing to be very patient. I realise it is difficult. When the share price was $1.20+ I contacted several Mclaren and Lamborghini dealerships regarding the wait times for new cars etc. I was looking at what houses I was going to purchase. These things are on hold now. It IS disappointing but I have to be in full control of my emotions, otherwise it can lead to an emotional roller coaster and have negative impacts. I can honestly say I am not stressed about this situation at all. This is not just directed at you Cashcity, there are a few in here who seem to be experiencing large amounts of stress. Just try and relax guys.

• Fire
  • Thinking

DoubleA

Regular
Number 1 boys!

1656601566139.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom