AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
I must be reading it wrong because it looks like Lithium Plus own 37% which can't be right. I think CATH own about 10% of Lithium Plus and I'm pretty sure they have taken Yibin's equity in AVZ. No sign of Huayou there, obviously I've been spending too much time on this forum and have now fallen victim to delirium, hallucinating and waffling and need to take the dog for another walk
Huh ? Huayou is still on today's Top 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Cheers Cash but hang on minute. I'm confused. On the website T20 as at January 31st 2021
8 RIDGEBACK HOLDINGS PTY LTD THE FERGUSON FAMILY A/C is 37,478,070 1.30%

So it's the same as today? What is the date of the most recent?
The current Top 20 from Feb this year has Ridgeback with 51 millions shares.

Reactions: 5 users

Flight996

Regular
The following is an extract from AVZ's overarching share trading policy document. The document is publicly available, and aligns with the ASX's policies on listed companies and their employees (Listing Rule 3.19A).

3.8 Director Requirement to Report to the market – Listing Rule 3.19A
In accordance with the Agreement between directors and AVZ directors are required to provide
details of all changes to their interest in AVZ securities registered in the name of the director or held
on behalf of the director, directly or indirectly. The details must be provided as soon as reasonably
possible after the date of the change and in any event no later than three business days after the
change or another time frame agreed with Company Secretary which allows for compliance with
the listing rule obligations.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 1 users

Bin59

Regular
I must be reading it wrong because it looks like Lithium Plus own 37% which can't be right. I think CATH own about 10% of Lithium Plus and I'm pretty sure they have taken Yibin's equity in AVZ. No sign of Huayou there, obviously I've been spending too much time on this forum and have now fallen victim to delirium, hallucinating and waffling and need to take the dog for another walk
Don’t panic - the second Top 20 was for Lithium Plus Pty Ltd to show you Cath has a holding with them

1656556602437.jpeg

Huh ? Huayou is still second on today's Top 20.
Thank goodness, I was worried those arseholes had stopped plotting against us!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
The current Top 20 from Feb this year has Ridgeback with 51 millions shares.
So he acquired 13,535,334 sometime during Jan / Feb and has since sold them? I think someone's got their wires crossed here.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Screenshot_20220630-143837_Samsung Notes.jpg

51 million 28th Feb 22 compared with 37 million from this recent top 20, what date was that copy snapped in the office?

CashKing

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Mickyb64

Regular
So he acquired 13,535,334 sometime during Jan / Feb and has since sold them? I think someone's got their wires crossed here.
I truly hope it's a typo.

wombat74

Top 20
Cheers Cash but hang on minute. I'm confused. On the website T20 as at January 31st 2021
8 RIDGEBACK HOLDINGS PTY LTD THE FERGUSON FAMILY A/C is 37,478,070 1.30%

So it's the same as today? What is the date of the most recent?
Feb 2022 :10 NIGEL FERGUSON & RIDGEBACK HOLDINGS PTY LTD 51,013,404 1.48% 11 EQUITY PLAN SERVICES

Well he's probably sold them at near the high in late march . Has Nigel done the German tap dance on share holders heads ? Straight out the Klaus hand book ? Did he know the shit was about to come down so flicked a few ? Probably bagged a cool $16 million . While share holders were on the Euphoria Train waiting for those company making announcements to drop . I don't like it one bit but if all goes well for share holders then so be it . If it all turns to shit , then Nigel might find himself in world of problems. Surely he is not that stupid .All IMO only

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
How does Graeme get flagged for selling his shares 600k or something and provides an announcement with a statement along the lines of 'tax selling', and N sells like 16 million and nothing?

Doesn't add up does it?

• Thinking

LOCKY82

Regular
Just called the office, announcement tomorrow of some description.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Just called the office, announcement tomorrow of some description.
Wanted to push her more but I'm sire the poor girl on reception isn't privy to much. Lol

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
Here is Both next to each other, might be a bit easier for those that are on their phones.
Last Top 20 on AVZ Website was 28th Feb
& Today's one Posted by Kenno61 with today's date on it.

Attachments

• avz.png
    avz.png
    714.2 KB · Views: 75

CHB

Regular
Wanted to push her more but I'm sire the poor girl on reception isn't privy to much. Lol

Yeah extension to suspension lol

• Haha

CHB

Regular
Feb 2022 :10 NIGEL FERGUSON & RIDGEBACK HOLDINGS PTY LTD 51,013,404 1.48% 11 EQUITY PLAN SERVICES

Well he's probably sold them at near the high in late march . Has Nigel done the German tap dance on share holders heads . Straight out the Klaus hand book ? Did he know the shit was about to come down so flicked a few ? Probably bagged a cool $16 million . While share holders were on the Euphoria Train waiting for those company making announcements to drop . I don't like it one bit but if all goes well for share holders then so be it . If it all turns to shit , then Nigel might find himself in world of problems. Surely he is not that stupid .
If he sold that much shares prior to suspension oh boy..

Shareholders treated with contempt again

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It was today's date..
On the February statement it says Nigel Ferguson AND Ridgeback Holdings 51 million shares.
On the latest statement it says Ridgeback Holdings 37 million shares

No 20 on the list is HSBC Custody Nominees with 17 million shares.

Isn't it possible that Nigel has 2 accounts and account no 2 has 14 million shares and not on the list?
From what I can remember of a while back they were recorded as seperate items.

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
On the February statement it says Nigel Ferguson AND Ridgeback Holdings 51 million shares.
On the latest statement it says Ridgeback Holdings 37 million shares

No 20 on the list is HSBC Custody Nominees with 17 million shares.

Isn't it possible that Nigel has 2 accounts and account no 2 has 14 million shares and not on the list?
From what I can remember of a while back they were recorded as seperate items.
Would possibly negate the need of a change in holding Ann? Interesting!

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
If he sold that much shares prior to suspension oh boy..

Shareholders treated with contempt again
Pretty much constitutes insider trading at that point. If he's pretended all is good in the world with surface rights paid in a few days and licence granted. When reality is he's selling 15 odd mil shares knowing full well we're going into suspension sorrounded by serious issues.

Since we don't have a change in directors interest notice let's hope there is some other explanation as above.

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom