AVZ Discussion 2022

M.Bison

Regular
AVZ Top 20 Shareholders :

Sorry for the crap quality, for some reason you can not remove the statement from the office (but you can take a photo?!)
So looks like Certane has sold their 92 mill? And Nigel has sold roughly 14 mill shares?
Will leave a proper analysis to those more informed than myself.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

M.Bison

Regular
So looks like Certane has sold their 92 mill? And Nigel has sold roughly 14 mill shares?
Sorry, certane still in the list but have decreased holding.

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Expected nothing less from these dirtbags! As usual right on cue!
Seems about the quality of article you'd expect when you get the boatman slipping some washed out, illiterate and uninformed journo a small bag of snacks.
Thing that does your head in most about these articles is that none of them are consistent, they're contradictory and they make the Congolese come across as idiots who can't string a sentence together.
Reading most of them gives me a headache just for trying to comprehend what is being said.

Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
If Nigel has sold 14 Million shares wouldn't he have to notify shareholders? I'm not sure.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
I have it from 191 St G Tce and will post in a sec when I can clean up the images
Made it to dog swamp and then turned around.....(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular
Lithium Plus Pty Ltd now has 2 entry’s - totalling over 5% - now a substantial holder?

Bin59

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Mickyb64

Regular
If Nigel has sold 14 Million shares wouldn't he have to notify shareholders? I'm not sure.
It would be interesting to know when he sold them. If it was shortly before the trading suspension it would appear to be a little suspicious

Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
Lithium Plus Pty Ltd now has 2 entry’s - totalling over 5% - now a substantial holder?

FYI

1656555618297.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
I’d like to see inside nigels pantry if he has sold some, that’s a lot of snacks…

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It would be interesting to know when he sold them. If it was shortly before the trading suspension it would appear to be a little suspicious

I too would like to know if he sold them due to Chinese whispers lol

• Thinking
  • Haha
Thanks X. Sounds like he knows his (and AVZ's) business inside out, and mate I completely understand where he is coming from, I'm like that myself. And AVZ aren't blameless. At the Sydney presentation Nigel said the ML was due that or the following month (can't remember which now) but my hand was up first come question time and the first thing I said to him was "That's not going to happen".... his reply was "Isn't it!?".... so I explained why, and sure enough, the next day, the announcement came out that it would be a month later than what had been said.

What I would stress is that I believe Nigel has a reason for doing the things he does, and rather than be dirty on him (like Der Geist) we have to trust he knows what he's doing and why. To put it another way, if he had disclosed everything he might have known, the share price wouldn't be where it is today, and would never have gotten to $1.30, so I believe we have to find a balance in his, and your own understanding.

The company may not have put out much information, but they know what is going on (except perhaps for the recent media trash) and have stuck to their guns that the claims are spurious and unfounded and they have been in discussions with the DRC, who are supportive of us, and can probably be evidenced by the recent decision that Cominiere's equity sale to Zigin was illegal.

I personally would appreciate Der Geist's research and assistance in anything and everything to do with the current situation

Finally, it was Frank who put me onto AVZ years ago, his research and contribution to shareholders is exceptional and I'm sure he knows how much he is appreciated and whoever the bloke is who tried to shit on him, get a hold on yourself mate, we all are anxious, but some of us grit our teeth and try and help overcome the problem, not shit on Frank who has never ramped and spends most of his time helping others!! And apologies to all for all my waffling
Sorry, one last waffle.... if Nigel is selling his shares, my research will be changing from the company to where he lives! Still got to trust right will win over wrong!!

• Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Wow that low life scum, no wonder they've not released top 20.

Feb:
20220630_121558.jpg

Today:
20220630_121933.jpg

Are management responsible for that epic red candle a few days before suspension? :unsure:

Edit: false alarm :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
I too would like to know if he sold them due to Chinese whispers lol
Jin Cheng may have stole them, they seem to be good at that... :LOL:

• Haha

Spikerama

Regular

Bin59

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Wow anyway to find out when NF sold 14 million shares!?!?

Reactions: 1 users
I must be reading it wrong because it looks like Lithium Plus own 37% which can't be right. I think CATH own about 10% of Lithium Plus and I'm pretty sure they have taken Yibin's equity in AVZ. No sign of Huayou there, obviously I've been spending too much time on this forum and have now fallen victim to delirium, hallucinating and waffling and need to take the dog for another walk

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Spikerama

Regular

Remark

Top 20
Cheers Cash but hang on minute. I'm confused. On the website T20 as at January 31st 2021
8 RIDGEBACK HOLDINGS PTY LTD THE FERGUSON FAMILY A/C is 37,478,070 1.30%

So it's the same as today? What is the date of the most recent?
Yep, I came to the same conclusion.

Top Bottom