AVZ Discussion 2022

Personally I’d rather see a statement released by the AVZ legals in the DRC discrediting the recent false & misleading statements by journalists, Boatman & others (Zijin) as an authoritative and immediate way of addressing the false news.

To assist, concerned shareholders could collate a sample of the misleading articles / content being posted by Boatman, journalists and others and send it to them. If they choose to act, it probably wouldn’t take them very long to put something together (maybe a job for the company Secretary to coordinate).

On the other hand, they may prefer to let the system work and to wait until arbitration is over.
Completely agree Bin, but being proactive is a good thing. You are definitely right, the company secretary should be doing this, and off the top of my head, isn’t Jan one of our two company secretaries now? I know many here have criticised Der Geist (still not sure if I’ve got that right?) but if he put together the information we are talking about, I’d throw in a grand just to get it done, as I said previously, his scathing assessment of the financial review was second to none

Reactions: 5 users
Bombarding the AFR with emails to publish a comprehensive, factually correct article would be a good starting point. Obviously not addressed to old mate as that could be a dead end.
If old mate is der geist, I don’t know, but I’ve never let a closed door get in my way

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
I thought "Old mate" might be a reference to a certain AFR "journalist".

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Give it a rest frank. Everyone is over the 40 memes every post. No one cares about demand blah blah blah. We know it!......THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THE OWNERSHIP, MANAGEMENT AND SHARE HOLDERS.....your posts are always irrelevant. At this stage all the 3 importnat things are FKD!
His posts are very relevant still, it's just we all know the demand that's why we invested in this beast.

The question is, did we back the right horse to take advantage of the demand? Yet to be seen..(unless those up massively have taken all their profits)

Frank's lithium demand posts for me are akin to that ugly girlfriend you dumped for another girl suddenly turning into one of the girls in Jags pics and you're like fk, chose the wrong one.

That's my dreaded feeling anyway, choosing the wrong lithium company

Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Give it a rest frank. Everyone is over the 40 memes every post. No one cares about demand blah blah blah. We know it!......THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THE OWNERSHIP, MANAGEMENT AND SHARE HOLDERS.....your posts are always irrelevant. At this stage all the 3 importnat things are FKD!
And who the F are you? Let me remind you that Frank is a respected poster here and we surely do not require people like yourself posting.

Get with it or you can consider your account deleted!

ben carson t GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

M.Bison

Regular
Can someone that lives in Perth please acquire an updated top 20 report.

Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The day I leave the house and go do a first aid course I miss a troll? FFS

Keep up the good work Frank, you'll save me hours of research a week.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Remark

Top 20
Same here Frank, I appreciate the effort you put in to your research. Thank you & keep it up please.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

JAG

Top 20
Can someone that lives in Perth please acquire an updated top 20 report.
Send the details and I will drop in....be nice for them to see the hat :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Agree 100%, thanks Frank please keep posting the information.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

M.Bison

Regular
Level 2, 1 Walker Avenue,
West Perth, WA 6005, Australia
PO Box 520, West Perth, WA 6872, Australia

I am sure they will love to see you.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Can someone that lives in Perth please acquire an updated top 20 that would be fantastic!.I think it's crucial we see this! Hasn't been updated since February.

I have emailed avz with my concerns and brought up the fact that patience is wearing thin while we're bombarded with bs from every direction with no help from mngmt or drc government. Also asked for updated top20 and brought up that their social media presence in this day and age leaves a lot to be desired.

We are the shareholders and our thoughts and concerns count for an awful lot, may I suggest send your own emails in too.

GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I have emailed avz with my concerns and brought up the fact that patience is wearing thin while we're bombarded with bs from every direction with no help from mngmt or drc government. Also asked for updated top20 and brought up that their social media presence in this day and age leaves a lot to be desired.

We are the shareholders and our thoughts and concerns count for an awful lot, may I suggest send your own emails in too.

GLTAH
yes same,, maybe template here for other to copy and paste,,, and keep bombing them

Reactions: 7 users

M.Bison

Regular

GLTAH
Glad that others have been pests like myself. I have emailed twice with no reply. Not as if I am being rude asking for an updated T20.
I see no reason to hold this information back, unless there is a development that is potentially sensitive in some way. Hence why I am searching for it.

Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
yes same,, maybe template here for other to copy and paste,,, and keep bombing them
I'm sure others would do a much better job but here's my 2 cents.

Hi there

My name is Mark O'Loughlin and I have invested a significant amount in AVZ but what is happening now and the silence from management is terrifying for me and my family. I understand there is currently a lot going on behind the scenes but any clarity, progress or positive news of any sort should be made available asap! I am on all the investors chat groups and there are definitely shareholders getting itchy feet mostly because we are having to deal with constant down ramping and very negative articles coming out and painting the avz and manono project in a very bad light. We are having to defend ourselves and stay positive yet we hear nothing from the people who actually know what is going on, and no support from the drc either. And what about the status of the top 20 shareholders?? People are becoming quite suspicious as to why it hadn't been updated. I am behind avz management and the project and what it can do for the people but while there is silence from the people in the know the rumors and stories will grow bigger by the day. Maybe the pr team and whoever managing AVZ's social pages could step up their game. Eagerly awaiting your response.

Yours sincerely

Mark O'Loughlin

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Mickyb64

Regular
I'll be happy that you can confirm that the office still exists and is occupied by AVZ.:unsure:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Kenno61

Regular
Level 2, 1 Walker Avenue,
West Perth, WA 6005, Australia
PO Box 520, West Perth, WA 6872, Australia

I am sure they will love to see you.
I have it from 191 St G Tce and will post in a sec when I can clean up the images

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
I'll be happy that you can confirm that the office still exists and is occupied by AVZ.:unsure:
If you see Nigel curled up on the floor in the fetal position mumbling about a boatman eating snacks it's probably something to leave out when you report back.
🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Kenno61

Regular
AVZ Top 20 Shareholders :

Sorry for the crap quality, for some reason you can not remove the statement from the office (but you can take a photo?!)

Attachments

• 289468368_775467926945130_4024634910067460931_n.jpg
    289468368_775467926945130_4024634910067460931_n.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 136
  • 289562972_554312659488023_6408510539568456638_n.jpg
    289562972_554312659488023_6408510539568456638_n.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: 30 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I thought "Old mate" might be a reference to a certain AFR "journalist".
Indeed, that is who I meant!

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom