AVZ Discussion 2022

IIRC, this was a statement from AVZ right? Despite @Roller62 asserting that splitting of a tenement can't be done under the Mining Code, IMO, it appears to be the current fact, and it is this that is incomplete. Whether its incomplete due to being ultra vires, or they are prepared to go with it, who the fuck knows
If this is the reason for the holdup then its on CAMI right? Govt bureaucrats waiting for their paper bags? Mines minister signed decree so is the tail wagging the dog? Smells like petty annoying fuckery but not a show-stopper. Give them their petty snacks and lets get on with it.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1656397221047.png

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1656398123504.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
what a juicy AGM it would be right now :love:

I'd attend with a Zijin/Dathomir t-shirt and sit front row taking notes for shits n giggles

I'd be less obvious

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
D

Deleted member 2428

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
This SansGeist guy, long time downramper, now all of a sudden last couple of weeks an AVZ supporter… WTF 😳🤷‍♂️. Please explain? Ass covering?
Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
This SansGeist guy, long time downramper, now all of a sudden last couple of weeks an AVZ supporter… WTF 😳🤷‍♂️. Please explain? Ass covering?
Is that right ?
I blocked him on twitter so not sure what he is upto anymore.

Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
1656404107068.png

1025590.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bin59

Regular
1656406425761.jpeg

With 3 days of public mourning in the DRC, we might have to wait till next week to see any changes to our status in the mining register.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1656409417118.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Dont know why anyone would be surprised by this, this is what instos do, install fear, then wait for the loose hands, then clean up, its fucking corrupt and they should be nailed to the wall, Morgan Stanley did it in 2018, they probably had a case back then ( over supply / demand ) , but it doesnt change the fact , its predatory behaviour.

I hate instos with a passion, dont have much trust in management either, cause they just pay you lip service, tell you what you want to hear, so i dont bother contacting them anymore, i just focus on the formal announcement and take profit at every turn .

The one dude i trust more than anything else ( apart from the good folk here at TSE ) ..............is BEISHA.....my FA, my TA.

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BEISHA

Top 20
BEISHA

I specifically put that information in my post and underlined it at the end so Obe would see it and perhaps provide further information on it. I have been watching out for the License Renewal (Term of validity of PR13359 due on 27 December 2021) for the last 9 months and I have never seen it renewed.

Bin59 provided The Mining Rights and Required Licenses and Permits Document which states:

....to be eligible for a mining permit, companies are obliged to either form a joint venture with a state-owned company (such as Gécamines) - (or in our case, Cominiere) that already holds the necessary permits, or freely assign a mandatory 10 per cent stake of its share capital to the DRC.

- My view is that the Cominiere dispute (selling 15% equity to Zigin) is the cause of the suspension because it changed the process of renewing AVZ,s mining and exploration rights (The PR13359 License)

The Mining Cadastre has 20 working days to examine the request and to make a decision (Article 40). Following this, the Directorate of Mines must conduct a technical investigation.

- The Technical Approval has been given (ASX Announcement 13 April 2022)

The office in charge of the protection of the environment examines the environmental impact study and the environment management plan. These reviews must be conducted within a period of time set forth in the Mining Code for each type of request (typically, for exploitation permits, within 30 working days for the Mining Cadastre, 60 working days for the Mining Directorate and 180 working days for the environmental investigation). Should any of the aforementioned authorities fail to reach a decision within the required time frame imposed by the Mining Code, the mining permit will be considered granted. When a favourable decision is made, the Mining Cadastre will then grant the mining permit to the applicant, provided that the relevant surface rights have been paid for within 30 business days. All mining rights are conveyable under the Mining Code. A specific right of amodiation (comparable to a long lease agreement) also entitles the holder of an exploitation permit to transfer all or part of such rights under a rental scheme. Exploitation permits can also be mortgaged. Finally, while mining rights are valid only for specified mineral substances, permits can be extended to additional minerals through specific procedures.

- All requirements have been fulfilled as stated by the granting of the Technical Approval and ASX Announcement 4 May 2022

- DRC Minister of Mines has signed the ministerial decree to award the Mining Licence for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project to Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom) 1

- DRC Mining Code requires the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), operating under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to calculate the surface rights fee and officially award the Mining Licence following the receipt of payment

- The Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence covers the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource and Reserve2&3 and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target4

- An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government

- The transaction with CATH is progressing well with closure formalities expected to be finalised this month, providing CATH an indirect 24% interest in the Manono Project, whilst AVZ retains a majority stake of 51%

- DRC Council of Ministers expected to meet to provide wide ranging support for all outstanding permitting and licencing requirements for the Manono Project

Once again, thanks for the informative post.

I thought the technical approval ( 4/5/22 ) was the ML for Roche Dure, not the entire PR 13359 licence, but assuming you are correct and AVZ has fullfilled all requirements for PR13359, then why would ZIJIN purported claim of 15% mean we have the licence cut in half ?

Further to that, let me play devils advocate, what happens if Zijin has a case and they are entitled to their 15% ( even tho it sounds as dodgy as hell ) and it is deemed Cominiere were in the wrong ?

AVZ ( 36% ) , ZIJIN ( 15% ), CATH ( 24% ), Cominiere / DRC ( 25% )

Is Cominiere going to give AVZ that 15% back that they currently have , for free, considering AVZ has already paid for it , leaving DRC with their 10% ?

Bearing in mind that AVZ requires 51% control as operator of the mine as per DRC law.

Whilst i am at it, for clarity, these percentages only apply for Roche Dure , not CDL and the rest of the licence, is that correct ?

elon-musk-smoke.gif

Man , this is a head fuck, i need an elon

imo

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular

I thought the technical approval ( 4/5/22 ) was the ML for Roche Dure, not the entire PR 13359 licence, but assuming you are correct and AVZ has fullfilled all requirements for PR13359, then why would ZIJIN purported claim of 15% mean we have the licence cut in half ?

Further to that, let me play devils advocate, what happens if Zijin has a case and they are entitled to their 15% ( even tho it sounds as dodgy as hell ) and it is deemed Cominiere were in the wrong ?

Is Cominiere going to give AVZ that 15% back that they currently have , for free, considering AVZ has already paid for it , leaving DRC with their 10% ?

Bearing in mind that AVZ requires 51% control as operator of the mine as per DRC law.

Whilst i am at it, for clarity, these percentages only apply for Roche Dure , not CDL and the rest of the licence, is that correct ?

View attachment 10364

imo
Mate Glencore are now advertising on tv ch7 during peak times, wtf is with that shit !

It’s not for jobs or hiring it’s just to let people know who they are….

Some weird shit going on…..
Maybe I should roll another joint also…

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

View attachment 10364

imo
I think the Technical Approval applies to what is stated in the DFS so that is where you would find the exact details. I don’t know why you think the license is cut in half, and, if Zigin claim was valid, that would mean Cominiere would be left with nothing (not Cominiere / DRC 25%) because Cominiere’s last 10% would go to the DRC. I don’t think Zigin has any claim but if they did, we would still have 51% (after giving 24% to CATH). Aside from all that, if it came down to it, AVZ could just allow Zigin to win and therefore contribute to funding and actually begin work on infrastructure, and negotiate less % to CATH because we don’t trust them because they did not use their enormous influence to help our current position.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular

View attachment 10364

imo

1656415480907.jpeg

Re the licence being cut in half, here are Constantine’s thoughts on it however he doesn’t address the legality of it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Mate Glencore are now advertising on tv ch7 during peak times, wtf is with that shit !

It’s not for jobs or hiring it’s just to let people know who they are….

Some weird shit going on…..
Maybe I should roll another joint also…

GLTAH
Haha yeh I said to the misso, that's not good Glencore are doing ads. They sure stuffed up something 🤣

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Also Ch10 tonight

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom