AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
I have nothing to contribute not even any off-topic comment as 1st of July is fast approaching (bit nervous) but reading all the comments and greatly appreciate everyone's input and keeping us all updated and most importantly motivated.

Tick Tock Clock.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I bet you a case of booze you post again before Friday...

Ohreally, tell me your password. I’ll lock you out and we’ll go halvies in that case…

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
No one wearing shorts will be allowed in I
IMO only, the TH / suspension will be extended at least another month, given no hint of anything sorted, DRC silent and arbitration apparently is going ahead FFS 🤦‍♂️. Anyway, don’t care, unless all the 🦆 ’s are lined up we are heading down 📉. Alternatively, line up the 🦆’s = 📈 $AVZ will go back over $1. Bit of a Mystery ATM though 🤷‍♂️. As others, happy to get out at $1.50 and move on. If there is a $4 party 🎊 then I will shout bar, buy a Porsche 911 and let every one drive it on a lap around the track. Not likely to happen is it?, wish it would though 🤞
Still waiting on Dr Wolf buying us all blocks of VB’s at 50c

This elephant NEVER FORGETS….

6F8367DF-3672-4852-BB1C-3B7E621335DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
yep, imagine if he's let a permit lapse while head of one company and sat as the director on another while they've come and nabbed it. My goodness, he will have to resign, plain and simple.

This is one of the many reasons why we should just get the ML(if we ever can lol), and sell the fucking lot, and if we do and AJN have some of that turf, the backlash in hindsight thinking this was all part of the plan, just wow, let me guess we'd sell it to CATH, they'd join with Zijin and Dathomir and santa Klaus will prove up a resource then sell that to them too, then they'll all build the battery hub together and rape the DRC senseless.....the DRC Chinese Mob doing what it does best 😬

I reckon we change the name to SST for Shitstorm, oh hang on just checked it's already taken
I think sometimes we forget AVZ is not a one man show run by only Nigel . Surely those other highly paid suits we employ have some input .

Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1656373722254.png

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Personally I've written off the next couple of months for my own sanity, I can't see us trading in the next month, but I'd love to be wrong. Until then some sort of progress update would be great.

Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Maybe they can do the same for ZINJIN

1656375603223.png

• Haha

JAG

Top 20

Remark

Top 20

He hasn't aged well...

1656377376904.jpeg
1656377303010.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Thanks for sharing, thats a very comprehensive citation of events, lets hope all that info holds weight with the Zijin saga.!!

The one item that is open to conjecture from my limited brain cells is on your notes...... 18/5/17

" The term of validity of PR13359 is 5 years from 28 December to 27 December 2021, the licence is renewable for another 5 yrs providing certain conditions are met "

Has AVZ satisfied certain conditions ?

I wonder whether this is what @obe wan was going on about with the recent " amendment" chat we had yesterday ?

imo
BEISHA

I specifically put that information in my post and underlined it at the end so Obe would see it and perhaps provide further information on it. I have been watching out for the License Renewal (Term of validity of PR13359 due on 27 December 2021) for the last 9 months and I have never seen it renewed.

Bin59 provided The Mining Rights and Required Licenses and Permits Document which states:

....to be eligible for a mining permit, companies are obliged to either form a joint venture with a state-owned company (such as Gécamines) - (or in our case, Cominiere) that already holds the necessary permits, or freely assign a mandatory 10 per cent stake of its share capital to the DRC.

- My view is that the Cominiere dispute (selling 15% equity to Zigin) is the cause of the suspension because it changed the process of renewing AVZ,s mining and exploration rights (The PR13359 License)

The Mining Cadastre has 20 working days to examine the request and to make a decision (Article 40). Following this, the Directorate of Mines must conduct a technical investigation.

- The Technical Approval has been given (ASX Announcement 13 April 2022)

The office in charge of the protection of the environment examines the environmental impact study and the environment management plan. These reviews must be conducted within a period of time set forth in the Mining Code for each type of request (typically, for exploitation permits, within 30 working days for the Mining Cadastre, 60 working days for the Mining Directorate and 180 working days for the environmental investigation). Should any of the aforementioned authorities fail to reach a decision within the required time frame imposed by the Mining Code, the mining permit will be considered granted. When a favourable decision is made, the Mining Cadastre will then grant the mining permit to the applicant, provided that the relevant surface rights have been paid for within 30 business days. All mining rights are conveyable under the Mining Code. A specific right of amodiation (comparable to a long lease agreement) also entitles the holder of an exploitation permit to transfer all or part of such rights under a rental scheme. Exploitation permits can also be mortgaged. Finally, while mining rights are valid only for specified mineral substances, permits can be extended to additional minerals through specific procedures.

- All requirements have been fulfilled as stated by the granting of the Technical Approval and ASX Announcement 4 May 2022

- DRC Minister of Mines has signed the ministerial decree to award the Mining Licence for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project to Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom) 1

- DRC Mining Code requires the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), operating under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to calculate the surface rights fee and officially award the Mining Licence following the receipt of payment

- The Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence covers the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource and Reserve2&3 and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target4

- An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government

- The transaction with CATH is progressing well with closure formalities expected to be finalised this month, providing CATH an indirect 24% interest in the Manono Project, whilst AVZ retains a majority stake of 51%

- DRC Council of Ministers expected to meet to provide wide ranging support for all outstanding permitting and licencing requirements for the Manono Project

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
Bloody crooks

1656379794306.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1656382794898.png

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
lol, There was no way I could take the bet, to simply reply 'yes ill take the bet', would have lost me bet :p

I think he's learned a trick or two off Zijin on how to corner a beast
Ha ha!!

Must admit after I set that up I thought to myself - "Oooohh....that's pure evil genius Nut!!" :ROFLMAO:

Was definitely intruiged as to how it was going to pan out and I have to say

1656385269533.gif

Great to have you back

Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular

• Love
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
images (5).jpeg

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government
IIRC, this was a statement from AVZ right? Despite @Roller62 asserting that splitting of a tenement can't be done under the Mining Code, IMO, it appears to be the current fact, and it is this that is incomplete. Whether its incomplete due to being ultra vires, or they are prepared to go with it, who the fuck knows

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hope Nigel has his "speech to share holders" ready if this suspension continues .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom