AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It's very foggy in Manono today

Its dust, Nige's is doing skids in the new equipment that's arrived...

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well, Roller insists that a PR going to a PE cannot be carved up, but paper bags might be doing the trick for the slimy bastards, either china or herman the german. I'm sure AVZ legal will be all over this, like ohreally is all over Samantha Fox

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Its dust, Nige's is doing skids in the new equipment that's arrived...
or it's Klaus exceeding the speed limit on his tailings tenement in his lambo

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1656308323131.png

Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
Thanks - Atm neither your nor my link work for me 🤔
IP banned for pressing F5 too much

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20
or it's Klaus exceeding the speed limit on his tailings tenement in his lambo
Never liked old Nigel remaining associated with that prick . For all we know they are best mates .

• Thinking

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Never liked old Nigel remaining associated with that prick . For all we know they are best mates .
Agree, didn't sit comfortably. The resignation by Nigel off that other company's BOD says it all - there's conflict, bad blood. I haven't seen a notice of sale of his shares though, so is it just posturing?

BUT

the sun will rise tomorrow

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

DoubleA

Regular
Agree, didn't sit comfortably. The resignation by Nigel off that other company's BOD says it all - there's conflict, bad blood. I haven't seen a notice of sale of his shares though, so is it just posturing?

BUT

the sun will rise tomorrow

I would rather have Nigel aware of what that old mutt is up to. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If it turns out AJN is making a move on our turf, Nige will have more than a few questions to answer

and if he hasnt sold his shares in AJN, well oh boy oh boy, if you think it cant get much worse, see how it goes if that shitstorm hits town too
Exactly

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
anyway, I've been pretty negative lately, so I'm going to shutup until Friday in hope of some good news. There is massive upside here as we all know, so im putting a muzzle on my negativity until Friday to see if an announcement can change my tune.

Pls Nige Pls

think-happy-thoughts.jpg

#Aintover.gif

#Felix.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Remark

Top 20
anyway, I've been pretty negative lately, so I'm going to shutup until Friday in hope of some good news. There is massive upside here as we all know, so im putting a muzzle on my negativity until Friday to see if an announcement can change my tune.

Pls Nige Pls
I was going to say something but I didn't want to be called a "Happy Clapper" 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Pls Nige Pls
I bet you a case of booze you post again before Friday...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Rediah

Regular
I have nothing to contribute not even any off-topic comment as 1st of July is fast approaching (bit nervous) but reading all the comments and greatly appreciate everyone's input and keeping us all updated and most importantly motivated.

Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
I have to say 'no' just to reply now don't I :ROFLMAO:

Anyway Im being positive only, until Friday ok

Come on $2....shit I mean $4...u got this Nigey boy, love u mate, ICC win is a given, all market announcements are gospel, we own 75% and soon to be 90%, shizen, 64% I mean cos CATH $240m will be expedited into our account by Thursday night as promised 3 months ago, ML for entire area imminent, ahhh fuk, I mean in a matter of days, watershed moment unleashed 💦, BFS that was gonna come 2 months ago is waiting at the ASX for Friday ann. along with news of mine funding and FID, drill results we did a CR for 6 months ago finally incoming, Mine started, Dathomir who?, with any luck Klaus will give us permission to drill on the land we once had rights to too, luv u long time Santa :love:.....ahhh Im getn a semi just thinking about it

see, only positive
That’s better feels good doesn’t it & now you are invited to the $4 party 😃 was looking a bit sketchy there for a while if you were going to be allowed in 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
That’s better feels good doesn’t it & now you are invited to the $4 party 😃 was looking a bit sketchy there for a while if you were going to be allowed in 😉
No one wearing shorts will be allowed in I hope

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
You guys wear clothes while investing? It's bad luck!
Wear a latex bodysuit, it gets you through the ocean of shorty boys easier.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ozthescot

Regular
Dammit! (DISCLAIMER! Not associated with actual shorters) I just like wearing shorts.

Last edited:
  • Haha

The Fox

Regular
So funny young Tom reporting on stocks being pumped and dumped as per the claims by Stock Swami. Ah such a cheeky boy !! Wonder if young Tom received a letter from AVZ lawyers recently? He's also keeping his head down with regard to claims made by Der Geist Hmmmmm

Stock Swami stuns court to drop defence against Kumova​

Tom RichardsonJun 27, 2022 – 6.54pm

The legal team for Twitter gadfly Alan Davison shocked the Federal Court on Monday afternoon by dropping their qualified privilege defence and maintaining a truth defence in a vicious defamation fight against sharemarket entrepreneur Tolga Kumova.
Mr Davison, 67, better known by his Twitter handle Stock Swami, will now not have to leave New Zealand and appear as a witness for cross-examination by Sue Chrysanthou, SC, the barrister for Mr Kumova. Justice Michael Lee complained to Mr Davison’s barrister, Dauid Sibtain, about the late notice given to the court of the amended defence.

162802576046e7c95bf7d06dbc2dc2de0c61156d

The defendant Alan Davison, better known by his popular Twitter profile Stock Swami. none
Mr Davison will still plead a high-stakes truth defence to the allegations against Mr Kumova of insider trading and the “pumping and dumping” of shares.

Don’t quote me on that​

In court on Monday, mining entrepreneur Mr Kumova denied it was misleading to boast to a financial journalist that a Bellevue Gold resource may contain “north of 5 million ounces of gold”, versus the 2.2 million ounces estimated by the company at the time in May 2020.
“It’s incredibly high grade, and I think it’s 2.2 million ounces now [Bellevue’s estimated gold resource], and ‘don’t me quote on this’ but I think it will probably go north of 5 million ounces in due course,” Mr Kumova told veteran resources journalist Barry Fitzgerald in a June 2, 2020, podcast for Stockhead.com, presented as evidence in court, around the same time as he sold shares.

Between February 2020 and 2022, Mr Kumova sold his entire shareholding of around 42 million shares in Bellevue Gold, but denied courtroom allegations he repeatedly sought to pump the share price on Twitter and via unwitting sharemarket journalists over the same period.

Mr Kumova said he sold the holding progressively over three years to raise around $24 million in cash for other investment opportunities and his family’s expenses during COVID-19.

The court heard Bellevue Gold had 3.1 million ounces (of inferred resource) under its latest estimates in 2022, with Mr Kumova insisting the June 2020 podcast claim of more than 5 million ounces was based on his professional expertise, knowledge of Bellevue Gold, and comparable resources of other gold miners near Bellevue Gold’s West Australian tenement.

“You had no proper basis for a prediction that the gold resource would go north of 5 million ounces, it was speculation on your part?” Mr Sibtain asked. “You didn’t tell Mr Fitzgerald and his readers that you had a strategy to sell down did you?”

“Like I said it was a moving beast,” answered Mr Kumova. “My first sales were due to COVID.”

Stock dump​

Mr Sibtain also questioned Mr Kumova over a June 3, 2020, tweet that said “contrary to some opinions I don’t dump stock”.

The tweet contained a link to the Stockhead podcast with journalist Mr Fitzgerald, where Bellevue Gold was discussed by the pair.

“You didn’t tell Mr Fitzgerald about the strategy of selling down your shareholding in BGL did you?”

“Not to that detail, no,” Mr Kumova said.

201cb8682a98e2ca5773f08a96671a88a0b21d5f

A tweet by Mr Kumova around he podcast he did for Stockhead.com.au Court documents none

The former Financial Review Young Rich Lister also insisted he could have “dumped” all of his Bellevue Gold shares at any time by calling stockbrokers Macquarie or Canaccord Genuity. Mr Kumova said selling shares over a three-year period was different to “dumping” shares.

“If I wanted to dump all my shares I would of,” Mr Kumova told the court at one point and sparred with Mr Sibtain over his accusations that Mr Kumova repeatedly pumped the stock to his Twitter followers at the same time as selling.

Justice Lee, Mr Sibtain and Ms Chrysanthou went on to debate the definition of dumping in the context of sharemarket trading.

Mr Kumova claims Mr Davison’s tweeting ruined his reputation as a sharemarket deal-maker by alleging he passed on inside information related to a deal between ASX-listed miners New Century and Independence Group.

On Tuesday morning, former New Century Resources director Evan Cranston is scheduled to give evidence, before Mr Kumova returns to the witness box to front allegations around a bid by New Century to acquire the Goro Nickel Mine.

• Thinking
  • Wow
D

Deleted member 2428

I have to say 'no' just to reply now don't I :ROFLMAO:

Anyway Im being positive only, until Friday ok

Come on $2....shit I mean $4...u got this Nigey boy, love u mate, ICC win is a given, all market announcements are gospel, we own 75% and soon to be 90%, shizen, 64% I mean cos CATH $240m will be expedited into our account by Thursday night as promised 3 months ago, ML for entire area imminent, ahhh fuk, I mean in a matter of days, watershed moment unleashed 💦, BFS that was gonna come 2 months ago is waiting at the ASX for Friday ann. along with news of mine funding and FID, drill results we did a CR for 6 months ago finally incoming, Mine started, Dathomir who?, with any luck Klaus will give us permission to drill on the land we once had rights to too, luv u long time Santa :love:.....ahhh Im getn a semi just thinking about it

see, only positive
IMO only, the TH / suspension will be extended at least another month, given no hint of anything sorted, DRC silent and arbitration apparently is going ahead FFS 🤦‍♂️. Anyway, don’t care, unless all the 🦆 ’s are lined up we are heading down 📉. Alternatively, line up the 🦆’s = 📈 $AVZ will go back over $1. Bit of a Mystery ATM though 🤷‍♂️. As others, happy to get out at $1.50 and move on. If there is a $4 party 🎊 then I will shout bar, buy a Porsche 911 and let every one drive it on a lap around the track. Not likely to happen is it?, wish it would though 🤞

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
IMO nothing is happening Friday, we are staying in suspension as the DRC can't figure out how to play minesweeper on the CAMI portal properly.

Happy to be wrong but nothing ever happens for us in the stated timeline and I'd rather they get a lot more of the boxes ticked too.

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom