Top 20
1655265657291.png

1655265673914.png

1655265689230.png

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Sorry if its all over the place but a little hard doing this on the phone.....

Reactions: 18 users

ptlas

Regular
Sorry if its all over the place but a little hard doing this on the phone.....
All over the place my arse.
You're a f...en legend

Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Awesome work JAG, thanks for that!

So Tom, whilst threatening ppl with defamation has got himself right in the shit and was in on this with boatman?...who else, Zijin obviously, and what's the repercussions?

AFR-Tom is going to prison IMO, for his sake I hope he doesn't have a purty mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So Tom, whilst threatening ppl with defamation has got himself right in the shit and was in on this with boatman?...who else, Zijin obviously, and what's the repercussions?
It's an opinion piece by our 'mate' but it will be VERY enlightening to see if there is any fallout for Tittle tattle Tom. I really do think this particular attack by Boatie is unrelated to anything else, and was an opportunistic attempt to cause chaos on the potential re-open. Nige's timing to suspend was impeccable, but again, not sure he knew much about it, or cared. Unfortunately, boatie mcfuckface was probably unable to execute his short, but now has a credibility issue going forward (as if he didn't already)

Reactions: 22 users

JAG

Top 20
So......The question is.......

What is SaneGeist's real play in all of this including from the start with the pump then the downramp?
Why all of sudden come out with this...is it to deflect what he was saying or something else at play here?

https://twitter.com/SaneGeist
Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Charbella

Regular
Sahara Prospectors doing some promotion work for AVZ

Attachments

• 23C06FB8-E1B0-49AE-883C-9B6FEE8A8125.png
    23C06FB8-E1B0-49AE-883C-9B6FEE8A8125.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
  • 5CB93A7E-7414-4B3B-8779-D8712E10A115.png
    5CB93A7E-7414-4B3B-8779-D8712E10A115.png
    680.2 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

What is SaneGeist's real play in all of this including from the start with the pump then the downramp?
Why all of sudden come out with this...is it to deflect what he was saying or something else at play here?

I think Geist is deflecting to avoid a lawsuit from AVZ

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
1655272600066.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

ptlas

Regular
Off topic i know, but thought i would show a chart of BITCOIN and the reasons why its tanked, lots of commentators stunned by the down fall, but if you understand the rules of EW, then it shouldnt surprise at all.

View attachment 9312
BITCOIN completed a set of 5 waves back in 5/4/21 ( main wave 1 up ) , RSI 14 got as high as 92 which was well and truly over bought ( anything over 70 ), so what goes up vertically, most of the time, goes down vertically, especially if there is little support on the way down, ABC wave 2 down can go rather low, in fact , it can go all the way back to just shy of the basement if the market is bearish enuff and would still satisfy EW rules.

So a few other red flags on that chart to note apart from EW....

a) double top 71000

b) RSI 14 displaying clear divergence in relation to SP ( SP high, but RSI 14 sloping down ) @ptlas would understand that better than most

c) 5 ema ( purple line ) dropping below the 20sma ( red line )...........yellow arrow

If a competent chartist knew points A, B & C, without any knowledge of EW, then they would of exited their position at around 53000 ...........saving themselves a further 50% reduction.

A little knowledge of TA can save you plenty.

All of this knowledge you will eventually learn on the ROBIN HOOD TA EDUCATION thread over time, should you have the inclination.

View attachment 9311

Good nite ALL.

imo
Hi BEISHA and all. Thanks for the mention

I don't post much atm, so will try to address a few things.

I charted bitcoin for a mate about 12 months ago-around the time I drew support in white.
Found it relatively straight forward, despite my suspicions that Elon would get stoned and tweet against the chart.
My mate lost interest when I forecast a pullback-so I lost interest. She's still in and sees it as just ebb and flow. Go figure.

Before that, I tried day trading it, but never quite got my head around it. With other fish to fry, I didn't hang around long enough to decide if the problem was my preconceptions or something peculiar to BTC. and the way I trade.

I acknowledge though, that is not the point of your post and you see it as more of a macro indicator. I concur

FWIW, I've posted an updated weekly chart, similar to yours, with divergences in solid white arrows. Triple whammy

BTC was very tradeable on the way down (yes shortable) on any number of occasions, especially around the area where the lower highs reversed.
It probably will be again soon if you're not already short.

I would just point out, the often overlooked volume during the big rises and falls

FREEFALL

Been following Robin Hood TA with great interest. It amazes me how similar our TAs are despite appearing so different
at face value.

Was already aware of Rayner. He keeps it simple and doesn't BS.

I've deliberately not commented out of respect to it being your baby, but if it develops into a discussion, then I'll contribute.

Thanks for your charts

Attachments

• 220615 XBTUSD-Weekly.png
    220615 XBTUSD-Weekly.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1655274933208.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It's an opinion piece by our 'mate' but it will be VERY enlightening to see if there is any fallout for Tittle tattle Tom. I really do think this particular attack by Boatie is unrelated to anything else, and was an opportunistic attempt to cause chaos on the potential re-open. Nige's timing to suspend was impeccable, but again, not sure he knew much about it, or cared. Unfortunately, boatie mcfuckface was probably unable to execute his short, but now has a credibility issue going forward (as if he didn't already)

I'm guessing it's an attempt to gain some credibility and now putting out both sides to appear impartial. It's not enough to stop potential lawsuits though IMO.

Unfortunately this logic does not apply legally:
ricky-bobby-2.jpg

agreed, I think he now realises this will pan out in AVZ's favour and he's trying to cover his steps

This.

Reactions: 13 users

Bin59

Regular

What are his aliases saying … are they all in sync 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bin59

Regular
Sahara Prospectors doing some promotion work for AVZ

Thanks for posting Charbella - good to see a couple of the people tagged are respected analysts in the industry. Hope he keeps raising awareness of AVZ Minerals and the Manano Lithium & Tin Project.

1655277977645.jpeg

Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
I've been having a recurrent dream with this image flashing before my eyes.....

AVZ map finished.jpg

Please excuse my dodgy Photoshop skills :D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bin59

Regular
As Frank would say, “just to remind” 😁

1655279491931.jpeg

What a beautiful sight 🤩🤩🤩

• Love
  • Fire