AVZ Discussion 2022

So......The question is.......

What is SaneGeist's real play in all of this including from the start with the pump then the downramp?
Why all of sudden come out with this...is it to deflect what he was saying or something else at play here?

https://twitter.com/SaneGeist
Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office
Who is this person? I was accused of being "der geist" on hotcrapper and even after being a holder since 2018 (off the top of my head) I do not know who this person is.

The discussion this evening has been spectacularly revealing and completely reassuring.

Reactions: 7 users

Rambo

Regular

Lithium case: unmasked by the IGF, the Chinese ZIJIN taunts the State, camouflaged in the Cominière
Denounced by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), the takeover by the Chinese ZIJIN of 15% of the shares of the public company Cominière in DATHCOM Mining, the joint venture lithium operator in Manono (N-E of the province of Tanganyika) bickering and mayhem.

By Pold Levi Maweja

AVZ Minerals had raised $75 million in a fundraising that was “significantly oversubscribed”. The funds had enabled the mining company to begin development work at the Manono lithium mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo @PhotoThird Rights
Published on June 15, 2022 at 04:21:00
A consortium of civil society associations appeals to Félix Tshisekedi, "head of state and guardian of the mining interests of the population so that no official, from the presidency of the Republic to Cominière, does not use the traffic of influence … about Manono's lithium”. DATHCOM Mining is a partnership between Cominière and the Australian AVZ Minerals which has made a financial package of 545.5 million dollars to build the lithium extraction plant in Manono, with the help of another Chinese operator, Suzhou. CATH Energy Technologies. DATHCOM plans to produce 1,600 tons of lithium spodumene (SC6) per day, starting in the last quarter of 2023. The plant could generate 500 direct jobs and 2,000 to 5,000 indirect. AVZ Minerals obtained, at the beginning of May 2022, from the Minister of Mines, Anto Samba, the transfer of its research permit into an exploitation permit. But the movement of civil society fears red tape at the Mining Registry (CAMI), which until the end of May had not yet notified AVZ Minerals of its new permit. It should be recalled that the DG ai of CAMI, Jean-Félix Mupande has been in his post since the 1+4 regime and remains there despite state decisions (including an order from Kabila and an order from the current minister des Mines) relating to his replacement. Mines in the DRC are an area of conflict of interest, often to the detriment of the state, deplore civil society associations.

Tshikapa Syndrome

Voices are already being raised for DATHCOM Mining to sign its specifications relating to social actions to be carried out for the benefit of the populations and regions to be affected by the company's extractive activities. DATHCOM says it has already injected around US$70 million for social actions, including assistance to farmers with several tons of seeds, support for the vaccination campaign, emergency interventions, demining of the entire city of Manono.

Following this news, some fear that Manono, and by extension, all of Tanganyika will hardly benefit from the lithium extracted from its basement, like the regions of Kasaï which have remained large poor villages despite more than 100 years. diamond mining. Experts speak, indeed, of the Tshikapa syndrome: the city is known throughout the world as the world capital of diamonds, and the umbilical cord of Antwerp. Alas, Tshikapa is only called a city because the public administration counts it among the thirty official cities of the DRC, in reality, with its bumpy roads whose asphalt dates back for the most part from colonization, no electricity or running water, a rudimentary health system, Tshikapa looks like a rural town if not a big village. The Tshikapa syndrome would apply, mutatis mutandis, to all the cities of the Kasaï space and even of Greater Katanga. Of Manono's lithium, Nigel Ferguson, managing director of AVZ Minerals, however boasts that it is "one of the most important new mining projects in the world, which will contribute significantly to the global green energy transition".

Today, who says lithium, says batteries for electric cars. However, lithium is also used in medicine, in particular to treat OCD, obsessive-compulsive disorder. Lithium is also used to treat skin diseases, correct metabolic dysfunction, resulting in sleep disturbances and irritability.

Lithium is also used in the manufacture of different types of glass, ceramics, lubricating greases, rubber, enamels, batteries and primary aluminum. It is also used in the manufacture of certain alloys

Reactions: 23 users

Rambo

Regular

Lithium case: unmasked by the IGF, the Chinese ZIJIN taunts the State, camouflaged in the Cominière
Denounced by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), the takeover by the Chinese ZIJIN of 15% of the shares of the public company Cominière in DATHCOM Mining, the joint venture lithium operator in Manono (N-E of the province of Tanganyika) bickering and mayhem.

By Pold Levi Maweja

AVZ Minerals had raised $75 million in a fundraising that was “significantly oversubscribed”. The funds had enabled the mining company to begin development work at the Manono lithium mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo @PhotoThird Rights
Published on June 15, 2022 at 04:21:00
A consortium of civil society associations appeals to Félix Tshisekedi, "head of state and guardian of the mining interests of the population so that no official, from the presidency of the Republic to Cominière, does not use the traffic of influence … about Manono's lithium”. DATHCOM Mining is a partnership between Cominière and the Australian AVZ Minerals which has made a financial package of 545.5 million dollars to build the lithium extraction plant in Manono, with the help of another Chinese operator, Suzhou. CATH Energy Technologies. DATHCOM plans to produce 1,600 tons of lithium spodumene (SC6) per day, starting in the last quarter of 2023. The plant could generate 500 direct jobs and 2,000 to 5,000 indirect. AVZ Minerals obtained, at the beginning of May 2022, from the Minister of Mines, Anto Samba, the transfer of its research permit into an exploitation permit. But the movement of civil society fears red tape at the Mining Registry (CAMI), which until the end of May had not yet notified AVZ Minerals of its new permit. It should be recalled that the DG ai of CAMI, Jean-Félix Mupande has been in his post since the 1+4 regime and remains there despite state decisions (including an order from Kabila and an order from the current minister des Mines) relating to his replacement. Mines in the DRC are an area of conflict of interest, often to the detriment of the state, deplore civil society associations.

Tshikapa Syndrome

Voices are already being raised for DATHCOM Mining to sign its specifications relating to social actions to be carried out for the benefit of the populations and regions to be affected by the company's extractive activities. DATHCOM says it has already injected around US$70 million for social actions, including assistance to farmers with several tons of seeds, support for the vaccination campaign, emergency interventions, demining of the entire city of Manono.

Following this news, some fear that Manono, and by extension, all of Tanganyika will hardly benefit from the lithium extracted from its basement, like the regions of Kasaï which have remained large poor villages despite more than 100 years. diamond mining. Experts speak, indeed, of the Tshikapa syndrome: the city is known throughout the world as the world capital of diamonds, and the umbilical cord of Antwerp. Alas, Tshikapa is only called a city because the public administration counts it among the thirty official cities of the DRC, in reality, with its bumpy roads whose asphalt dates back for the most part from colonization, no electricity or running water, a rudimentary health system, Tshikapa looks like a rural town if not a big village. The Tshikapa syndrome would apply, mutatis mutandis, to all the cities of the Kasaï space and even of Greater Katanga. Of Manono's lithium, Nigel Ferguson, managing director of AVZ Minerals, however boasts that it is "one of the most important new mining projects in the world, which will contribute significantly to the global green energy transition".

Today, who says lithium, says batteries for electric cars. However, lithium is also used in medicine, in particular to treat OCD, obsessive-compulsive disorder. Lithium is also used to treat skin diseases, correct metabolic dysfunction, resulting in sleep disturbances and irritability.

Lithium is also used in the manufacture of different types of glass, ceramics, lubricating greases, rubber, enamels, batteries and primary aluminum. It is also used in the manufacture of certain alloys
I came across this on the crapper. Credit is to @Underwaterdark

Reactions: 17 users

Rambo

Regular
Disappointing to see Kabila name come up. Frustrating everywhere you turn someone is involved with them. No small feet for Felix to take on that sort of corruption that is almost endless. But I think the new government has done a great job so far and will succeed, even if they are a bit slow.

Dopi

Hi all,

I came across this article on Zijin's website: https://www.zijinmining.com/news/118835.htm

"Zijin News – Her Excellency Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, DRC Minister of Mines, has recently signed the ministerial decree to award the Mining License for the Manono Lithium Mine to Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom). Zijin Mining holds a 15% interest in the Manono project as a result of a transfer of equity interest made by Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière (COMINIERE).

The Manono Lithium Mine in the DRC is one of the world’s largest lithium-rich LCT (lithium, caesium, tantalum) pegmatite deposits that can be developed through open-pit mining, with a total resource of 401 million tonnes grading 1.63% lithium oxide, or 16.32 million tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE), according to an upgraded JORC Code compliant Ore Reserve estimate completed in July 2021.

The Manono Lithium Mine is 100% held by Dathcom, a joint venture established in 2016. Following the signing of several supplementary agreements, in 2017, AVZ International of Australia held a 60% equity interest in Dathcom, COMINIERE 25% and Dathomir Mining Resources SARL (Dathomir) 15%.

The Democratic Republic of Congo is rich in copper, cobalt, and lithium resources. Since 2014, Zijin Mining began to invest in projects in the DRC, including the world-class Kamoa-Kakula Copper Mine, the Kolwezi Copper and Cobalt Mine, and a cement and lime plant, which are all operational now. These projects have made significant contributions to the DRC in terms of tax payments and poverty alleviation for local communities, and are therefore much appreciated by the DRC government and their host communities.

COMINIERE has stepped up cooperation with Zijin Mining, given the group’s outstanding performance in developing and operating projects in the DRC. Following negotiations held between July and September 2021, COMINIERE agreed to transfer a 15% interest in Dathcom to Jincheng Mining, an affiliate of Zijin Mining, and a transfer agreement was signed. The two companies also set up a joint venture, Katamba Mining, to explore and develop two greenfield projects, PE12453 and PE13427, at the periphery of the Manono mine.

An investment representative from Zijin Mining said the acquisition of the 15% interest of Manono had gone through twists and turns. In September 2021, with the approval given by the Ministry of Portfolio (Ministère du Portefeuille) of the DRC, COMINIERE, on the basis of compliance with provisions on pre-emptive rights, signed an Equity Transfer Agreement to sell the 15% interest in the Manono Lithium Mine to Jincheng Mining.

The transaction was obstructed by AVZ. It refused to convene board meetings or shareholders’ meetings and filed two lawsuits, forcing the transaction to go into legal proceedings. In November 2021, the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi rejected the requests of AVZ and chaired a shareholders’ meeting, which approved the transfer of the 15% interest owned by COMINIERE to Jincheng Mining, making Jincheng Mining a legitimate shareholder of Dathcom with a 15% equity interest. Relevant changes were also made in the Trade and Personal Property Credit Register (Registre de Commerce et du Crédit Mobilier, RCCM).

However, AVZ further objected to and obstructed the transaction through various means. In January 2022, the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi again rejected AVZ’s request for revoking relevant shareholder resolutions and changes made in the RCCM.

A senior manager at Zijin Mining involved in the matter said that the participation of Zijin, a responsible mining company with rich, successful experience in operating projects in the DRC, in the Manono project, is certainly conducive to fast-tracking the development of the mine. It is Zijin’s hope that the shareholders of Manono could better communicate and collaborate, put an end to pointless contentions, and fast-track the construction of the project, so that it could make its due contribution to the socio-economic development of the DRC and create more value for its investors.

AVZ described the transfer of equity interest from COMINIERE to Jincheng Mining as “of no force or effect” in a recent announcement. In response, the investment representative from Zijin Mining said that with regard to the transfer, Zijin Mining completed relevant procedures and formalities in strict compliance with Dathcom’s Articles of Association. Faced with obstruction from AVZ, Zijin complied with legal proceedings and settled the matters through litigation. Zijin Mining will actively protect its legitimate rights and interests, and continue to address future issues through litigation and arbitration.

It has been learned that the transfer of a 15% interest in Dathcom between Dathomir and AVZ was terminated by a court of law upon Dathomir’s application, due to significant defects in the original transaction process. Dathomir still holds good legal title to a 15% interest in Dathcom.

COMINIERE said its transfer of the 15% interest in Dathcom to Zijin Mining was appropriate, legitimate, and compliant with relevant rules and regulations. Zijin Mining is a legitimate shareholder possessing a 15% stake in Dathcom. COMINIERE still holds a 10% interest in Dathcom following the completion of its transfer to Zijin Mining. AVZ is yet to complete the legal formalities required for its transfer of a 24% interest in Manono to other parties. If the transfer is completed, the stake held by AVZ in Dathcom will drop to 36%, and AVZ will no longer have an absolute controlling interest in Dathcom."

It is interesting to see what Zijin says. I take nothing they say for granted but we should always listen to the enemy's story.

Though, nothing new I think.

Dopi

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hi all,

I came across this article on Zijin's website: https://www.zijinmining.com/news/118835.htm

"Zijin News – Her Excellency Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, DRC Minister of Mines, has recently signed the ministerial decree to award the Mining License for the Manono Lithium Mine to Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom). Zijin Mining holds a 15% interest in the Manono project as a result of a transfer of equity interest made by Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière (COMINIERE).

The Manono Lithium Mine in the DRC is one of the world’s largest lithium-rich LCT (lithium, caesium, tantalum) pegmatite deposits that can be developed through open-pit mining, with a total resource of 401 million tonnes grading 1.63% lithium oxide, or 16.32 million tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE), according to an upgraded JORC Code compliant Ore Reserve estimate completed in July 2021.

The Manono Lithium Mine is 100% held by Dathcom, a joint venture established in 2016. Following the signing of several supplementary agreements, in 2017, AVZ International of Australia held a 60% equity interest in Dathcom, COMINIERE 25% and Dathomir Mining Resources SARL (Dathomir) 15%.

The Democratic Republic of Congo is rich in copper, cobalt, and lithium resources. Since 2014, Zijin Mining began to invest in projects in the DRC, including the world-class Kamoa-Kakula Copper Mine, the Kolwezi Copper and Cobalt Mine, and a cement and lime plant, which are all operational now. These projects have made significant contributions to the DRC in terms of tax payments and poverty alleviation for local communities, and are therefore much appreciated by the DRC government and their host communities.

COMINIERE has stepped up cooperation with Zijin Mining, given the group’s outstanding performance in developing and operating projects in the DRC. Following negotiations held between July and September 2021, COMINIERE agreed to transfer a 15% interest in Dathcom to Jincheng Mining, an affiliate of Zijin Mining, and a transfer agreement was signed. The two companies also set up a joint venture, Katamba Mining, to explore and develop two greenfield projects, PE12453 and PE13427, at the periphery of the Manono mine.

An investment representative from Zijin Mining said the acquisition of the 15% interest of Manono had gone through twists and turns. In September 2021, with the approval given by the Ministry of Portfolio (Ministère du Portefeuille) of the DRC, COMINIERE, on the basis of compliance with provisions on pre-emptive rights, signed an Equity Transfer Agreement to sell the 15% interest in the Manono Lithium Mine to Jincheng Mining.

The transaction was obstructed by AVZ. It refused to convene board meetings or shareholders’ meetings and filed two lawsuits, forcing the transaction to go into legal proceedings. In November 2021, the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi rejected the requests of AVZ and chaired a shareholders’ meeting, which approved the transfer of the 15% interest owned by COMINIERE to Jincheng Mining, making Jincheng Mining a legitimate shareholder of Dathcom with a 15% equity interest. Relevant changes were also made in the Trade and Personal Property Credit Register (Registre de Commerce et du Crédit Mobilier, RCCM).

However, AVZ further objected to and obstructed the transaction through various means. In January 2022, the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi again rejected AVZ’s request for revoking relevant shareholder resolutions and changes made in the RCCM.

A senior manager at Zijin Mining involved in the matter said that the participation of Zijin, a responsible mining company with rich, successful experience in operating projects in the DRC, in the Manono project, is certainly conducive to fast-tracking the development of the mine. It is Zijin’s hope that the shareholders of Manono could better communicate and collaborate, put an end to pointless contentions, and fast-track the construction of the project, so that it could make its due contribution to the socio-economic development of the DRC and create more value for its investors.

AVZ described the transfer of equity interest from COMINIERE to Jincheng Mining as “of no force or effect” in a recent announcement. In response, the investment representative from Zijin Mining said that with regard to the transfer, Zijin Mining completed relevant procedures and formalities in strict compliance with Dathcom’s Articles of Association. Faced with obstruction from AVZ, Zijin complied with legal proceedings and settled the matters through litigation. Zijin Mining will actively protect its legitimate rights and interests, and continue to address future issues through litigation and arbitration.

It has been learned that the transfer of a 15% interest in Dathcom between Dathomir and AVZ was terminated by a court of law upon Dathomir’s application, due to significant defects in the original transaction process. Dathomir still holds good legal title to a 15% interest in Dathcom.

COMINIERE said its transfer of the 15% interest in Dathcom to Zijin Mining was appropriate, legitimate, and compliant with relevant rules and regulations. Zijin Mining is a legitimate shareholder possessing a 15% stake in Dathcom. COMINIERE still holds a 10% interest in Dathcom following the completion of its transfer to Zijin Mining. AVZ is yet to complete the legal formalities required for its transfer of a 24% interest in Manono to other parties. If the transfer is completed, the stake held by AVZ in Dathcom will drop to 36%, and AVZ will no longer have an absolute controlling interest in Dathcom."

It is interesting to see what Zijin says. I take nothing they say for granted but we should always listen to the enemy's story.

Though, nothing new I think.

Dopi
Don't want to steal your thunder, but this has been discussed for quite some time about 6 weeks ago, sorry.

Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
God that article still gives me the shits every time it pops up.

JealousShinyHousefly-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Dopi

Don't want to steal your thunder, but this has been discussed for quite some time about 6 weeks ago, sorry.
Not sure I was already on TSE at that time. Sorry if repost ;)

Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi BEISHA and all. Thanks for the mention

I don't post much atm, so will try to address a few things.

I charted bitcoin for a mate about 12 months ago-around the time I drew support in white.
Found it relatively straight forward, despite my suspicions that Elon would get stoned and tweet against the chart.
My mate lost interest when I forecast a pullback-so I lost interest. She's still in and sees it as just ebb and flow. Go figure.

Before that, I tried day trading it, but never quite got my head around it. With other fish to fry, I didn't hang around long enough to decide if the problem was my preconceptions or something peculiar to BTC. and the way I trade.

I acknowledge though, that is not the point of your post and you see it as more of a macro indicator. I concur

FWIW, I've posted an updated weekly chart, similar to yours, with divergences in solid white arrows. Triple whammy

BTC was very tradeable on the way down (yes shortable) on any number of occasions, especially around the area where the lower highs reversed.
It probably will be again soon if you're not already short.

I would just point out, the often overlooked volume during the big rises and falls

FREEFALL

Been following Robin Hood TA with great interest. It amazes me how similar our TAs are despite appearing so different
at face value.

Was already aware of Rayner. He keeps it simple and doesn't BS.

I've deliberately not commented out of respect to it being your baby, but if it develops into a discussion, then I'll contribute.

Thanks for your charts
Not my baby at all, open for discussion any time either by you, or anyone else.

I dont know how to short, maybe you could offer up some ideas how to do that, that said, it might frie my limited brain cells......lol

Hope everything is all good with you and your family.

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Chevy Chase Community GIF

TOPICALITY

Lithium case: unmasked by the IGF, the Chinese ZIJIN taunts the State, camouflaging himself in the Cominière​

Announced by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), the purchase by the Chinese ZIJIN of 15% of the shares of the public company Cominière in DATHCOM Mining, the joint venture exploiting lithium in Manono (N-E of the province of Tanganyika) is making a fuss and grabuges.
By Pold Levi Maweja

PSX_20220614_145347.jpg

AVZ Minerals had raised $75 million in a fundraiser that was "significantly oversubscribed". The funds had enabled the mining company to begin development work on the Manono lithium mine in the Democratic Republic of congo @Photo Third Party Rights.
Published on 15 June 2022 at 04:21:00
A consortium of civil society associations calls on Felix Tshisekedi, "Head of State and guardian of the mining interests of the population so that no official, from the Presidency of the Republic to the Cominière, does not use influence peddling ... about Manono's lithium".
Read also:
DRC: release of five Chinese kidnapped six months ago in South Kivu
DATHCOM Mining is a partnership between Cominière and Australia's AVZ Minerals, which has completed a $545.5 million financing package to build the lithium mining plant in Manono, with the help of another Chinese operator, Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies. DATHCOM projects a production of 1600 tons of lithium spodumene (SC6) per day, starting in the last quarter of 2023. The plant could generate 500 direct jobs and 2000 to 5000 indirect jobs. At the beginning of May 2022, AVZ Minerals obtained from the Minister of Mines, Anto Samba, the transfer of its research permit to an operating permit. But the civil society movement fears administrative chinoiseries at the Mining Cadastre (CAMI) which until the end of May had not yet notified AVZ Minerals on its new permit. It should be recalled that the CEO of the CAMI, Jean-Félix Mupande has been in his post since the 1+4 regime and remains there despite state decisions (including an order by Kabila and an order of the current Minister of Mines) on his replacement. Mines in the DRC are an area of conflicts of interest, often to the detriment of the state, deplore civil society associations.

Syndrome de Tshikapa​

Voices are already being raised for DATHCOM Mining to sign its specifications for social actions to be carried out for the benefit of the populations and regions to be affected by the company's extractive activities. DATHCOM says it has already injected about 70 million $US for social actions, including assistance to farmers with several tons of seeds, support for the vaccination campaign, emergency interventions, demining of the entire city of Manono.
Following this news, some fear that Manono, and by extension, all of Tanganyika will hardly benefit from the lithium extracted from its subsoil, like the Kasai regions that have remained large poor villages despite more than 100 years of diamond mining. Experts speak of the Tshikapa syndrome: the city is known throughout the world as the diamond capital of the world, and umbilical cord of Antwerp. Alas, Tshikapa is called a city only because the public administration counts it among the thirty official cities of the DRC, in reality, with its bumpy roads whose asphalt rises for the most part from colonization, no electricity network or running water, a rudimentary health system, Tshikapa looks like a rural commune not to say a big village. The Tshikapa syndrome would apply, mutatis mutandis, to all the cities of the Kasai space and even of Greater Katanga. From Manono's lithium, Nigel Ferguson, managing director of AVZ Minerals, boasts that it is "one of the largest new mining projects in the world, which will contribute significantly to the global green energy transition".
Today, who says lithium, says batteries for electric cars. Yet lithium is also used in medicine, especially to treat obsessive-compulsive OCD disorders. Lithium is also used to treat skin diseases, correct metabolic dysfunction, resulting in sleep disorders and irritability.
Lithium is also used in the manufacture of different types of glass, ceramics, lubricating greases, rubber, enamels, batteries and primary aluminum. It is also used in the manufacture of certain alloys.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1655287749227.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

JAG

Top 20
poor old shypto, I mean crypto.....BTC just hit $20k and if it breaks then next support looks like abt $12k🤪..humans love a good pyramid scheme it seems, it'll always bring in the ignorant and impatient

What about that Luna rug pull the other day though lol,,,millions and millions gone in a heartbeat, then the crook founder Con Do, I mean Kwon Do says don't worry I'll release Luna 2.0 like anyone would trust the fucker again after some lost their life savings. Rule of thumb is never put to much coin on anything without any tangible backing.....hang on a minute the fiat system itself is in that category.....a rug pull we never want to see but a rug pull we will see if the 1% need to in order to keep the 99% their subordinates

Look at this rug pull, I've heard Blackrock's name come up in this too
View attachment 9424
Better chart for Crypshito mate....
1655287814795.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
poor old shypto, I mean crypto.....BTC just hit $20k and if it breaks then next support looks like abt $12k🤪..humans love a good pyramid scheme it seems, it'll always bring in the ignorant and impatient

What about that Luna rug pull the other day though lol,,,millions and millions gone in a heartbeat, then the crook founder Con Do, I mean Kwon Do says don't worry I'll release Luna 2.0 like anyone would trust the fucker again after some lost their life savings. Rule of thumb is never put to much coin on anything without any tangible backing.....hang on a minute the fiat system itself is in that category.....a rug pull we never want to see but a rug pull we will see if the 1% need to in order to keep the 99% their subordinates

View attachment 9424

View attachment 9424
KWON DO cashed out for snacks ?

Thats a fair old shafting.

bleeding-anus.gif

As the Queen would say " Annus horribilis "

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Hudnut

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Never seen the article quoted on the Zijin Mining website before? Maybe I missed it 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

ptlas

Regular
Not my baby at all, open for discussion any time either by you, or anyone else.

I dont know how to short, maybe you could offer up some ideas how to do that, that said, it might frie my limited brain cells......lol

Hope everything is all good with you and your family.
Thanks mate.
Will get back to you on Robin Hood re both shorting and my critique/ comparisons of Raymer and divergences.
Might be a while though

Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
Can someone buy me an apple to put on my desk....
1655298820608.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom