AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
Once this all blows over and we have 61-66%, CATH are in with their lot, BFS out, NPV reevaluated, FID done and fully financed full steam into construction instos come out with new valuations an of course we are all very wealthy idiots (according to the trolls).
It will be back to the time for Nigel to do his national victory tour (who could blame them, well deserved).
Who would be up for a word bingo between the states, see who can pry out words like :
Imminent, expidited, within days
We could have a list an record how each meeting goes, bit of a fun pisstake considering we will be deleriously wealthy but also mentally insane at the same time both thanks to management

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
It’s done so should be next week depending on NF ,AVZ 👍

Release it or save it ?? 🤔

AIMO 😉
Release it, I say. Give people time time digest the enormity of it all well before coming out of suspension.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Nbaz

Regular
Release it, I say. Give people time time digest the enormity of it all well before coming out of suspension.
I agree, I'd release as much as possible whilst in suspension so we hit the ground running. The only issue is how the numbers are calculated. You'd assume they've done the BFS based on 51 and 66% ownership. They may want to hold off until they know for certain how much we will control.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

CHB

Regular
I agree, I'd release as much as possible whilst in suspension so we hit the ground running. The only issue is how the numbers are calculated. You'd assume they've done the BFS based on 51 and 66% ownership. They may want to hold off until they know for certain how much we will control.
Hopefully the 66% is done and locked in. Paid via CATH money.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Don’t tease us cash,,,don’t think we can take it 😳😂,,,,

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20

Attachments

• Lithium_in_Africa_Report.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 102
Reactions: 5 users

Bray

Regular
Cash, stop it!! You’re giving us 🌐🌐

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
I was just on "The Crapper" and saw how much :poop: was still being posted by non- holding Trolls, even reported one of them, then popped back here to see this add for Toto Toilets, and thought, they could really do with a few of these over there atm :ROFLMAO:

The Crapper !.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Two Globes?
Actually I just worked it out! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bit slow on the uptake this morning.....yes red wine was involved

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Not sure if already posted.

Nigel at Mining 121 recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 2428

Wow what happened to FFX today ? wipeout down 65% today to 34cents 🤷‍♂️. Glad I am not on that Li play….

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
We should collate a list of rumours... off the top of my head..

Cash - BFS next week
Nigel - we got 5 drill rigs
Nigel - we got plenty of financing options on the table (before worst raise in history lol)
Someone - the minister missed his flight (?)
Someone - the minister was sick but is now better and ready to sign (?)
Nigel - CATH is waiting on the ML
Nigel - ML is imminent
ML - $1 dollar club or was it 50c

• Haha

CHB

Regular
Wow what happened to FFX today ? wipeout down 65% today to 34cents 🤷‍♂️. Glad I am not on that Li play….
Looks like the li play got split out to a new company so holders should get shares there at a similar valuation or so

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Saw something on Reddit about a demerger or split but that's about as much as I could tell you.

Remark

Top 20

Demerger / split...

"Under the Demerger, if approved, the Company will transfer Leo Lithium shares to eligible Firefinch Shareholders by way of a pro-rata in-specie distribution, on the basis of 1 Leo Lithium share for every 1.4 Firefinch shares, on Thursday, 9 June 2022. Leo Lithium shares to be allotted under the IPO are now anticipated to be issued on Thursday, 16 June 2022, with admission to the Official List of the ASX and commencement of trading targeted for Thursday, 23 June 2022 ."

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
Have a good weekend you bunch :cool:

Still reading.........

1654238200405.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom