1654099384460.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Nbaz

Regular

Dijon101

Regular
The thing is and my take on what is happening:

I believe our management knew how dodgy Africa is and have been doing their due diligence over the entire exploration process.

Our resource is massive and at a time when the EV revolution is imminent.

We are getting to the pointy end of dealings

I believe this fight has been going on behind the scenes for the last 6 months and we are in the final stages of all this being ironed out.

Zijin has asked to go to arbitration because they lost in the DRC

I believe AVZ when they say they have good legal ownership of 75% of the project.

The massive positive is,
Everyone knows how massive this project is and that is why there is a massive fight to secure its ownership.
Think forward a year from now, if they are fighting this hard now to get a slice of the pie, just imagine how much people will be willing to pay for shares in this company and the manono operational mine.

STAY STRONG PEOPLE, WE'VE GOT THIS.

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

BEISHA

Top 20
View attachment 8311
Hey I ain’t no master but I have enough beer for a week or so while we wait… A month is pushing it with 120 longnecks but I’ve doubled the fermenters incase of a even longer suspension 😉

View attachment 8312
Ohh on another note see the Boys in Blue 👮‍♀️ are getting Electric Police Cars in WA on the CH7 news tonight 👍

GLTAH
Is that the reason you have a double chin ?

double chin.gif

😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
See the hype media going nuts over AVZ we are getting good coverage , I always knew they couldn’t keep MANONO a secret,, ahh sit back and relax everyone it’s about to get real 😀 the pointy end is fun isn’t it 👉

I agree - the big positive about all this coverage is the awareness it is creating about Manono, and particularly the size and grade of the resource. People who start Googling AVZ and Manono will start to understand how massive this is in the global lithium picture, and when they scroll down the search results and see mention of CATL, battery manufacturing in the DRC, Bosch, offtakes locked in, green hydro power, electric mine vehicles etc, then hopefully we will get more investors coming on board once trading resumes with a successful outcome. This is my glass half full side today.

Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Carazy day yesterday, all lithium stocks SMASHED, for no other reason than a COCKROACH insto mentioning that the lithium bull will be a bear for the next 2 years.........................WTF ?

Then there was another report about China wanting to buy up 5 lithium mines in Africa, with a combined output of 25million tonnes, which means they wont be reliant on other miners for their offtakes................WTF ?

gif-wtf.gif

The whole world has gone mad, the SILVER LINING tho, AVZ still in TH..........I will take that as a win now.

hooray.gif

Its funny how you lower your expectations in EXTREME times...........;)

imo

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20

ttps://twitter.com/sdmoores/status/1531899502646411264

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Dijon101

Regular

ttps://twitter.com/sdmoores/status/1531899502646411264

How typical...
Manipulation of the highest order.

Top end of town controls the narrative, all to benefit themselves and what they are investing in.

I don't pretend I can be a competitive trader, I'm not an expert in lithium or the share market in general but holy fuck.. The more time you spend in the game, the more you understand just how corrupt and messed up the current financial system is.

Any money GS is buying all the lithium stocks on the dip

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Remark

Top 20
How typical...
Manipulation of the highest order.

Top end of town controls the narrative, all to benefit themselves and what they are investing in.

I don't pretend I can be a competitive trader, I'm not an expert in lithium or the share market in general but holy fuck.. The more time you spend in the game, the more you understand just how corrupt and messed up the current financial system is.

Any money GS is buying all the lithium stocks on the dip

The only way to win is to cover their bets.

Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Turns out i can still report Trolls on HC whilst Suspended 🥳

Call me Captain Cleanup from now on until the mods get sick of me i guess lol... (y)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

JAG

Top 20
Been a while, just having a drink by the pool and catching up on all these posts....:cool:

Still a lot of reading to do.....;)
1654146860761.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular
I will be observing abstinence till i see $2... well i know what i am getting into, but it is what it is.... :(
Been a while, just having a drink by the pool and catching up on all these posts....:cool:

Still a lot of reading to do.....;)
View attachment 8345

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I will be observing abstinence till i see $2... well i know what i am getting into, but it is what it is.... :(
Bloody hell

Abstinence until we see $2!!???

I reckon I'd be on a crack pipe by then if I gave up the booze for that long....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20

I too will be observing Absinthe, Beer, Wine and whatever Spirit i can get my hands on during the coming month ;)

It is commonly referred to in historical literature as la fée verte ("the green fairy").

It is sometimes mistakenly referred to as a liqueur, but is not traditionally bottled with added sugar and is, therefore, classified as a spirit.

Alcohol by volume: 45–74%

Proof (US): 90–148

Homer Solution.jpg

Wrongweektoquit.jpg

Food for thought 🍻

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20

DRC industry resilient, but current challenges require closer engagement

Speaking at the official opening of DRC Mining Week 2022 – H.E. Antoninette Nsamba Kalambayi, minister for the ministry of mines in the DRC, highlighted the resilience the country’s mining industry has shown throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.

“The mining industry, through the Chamber of Mines and FEC (Federation des Enterprises) have also shown support to the ministry and for that I thank everyone,” the minister said.

Her Excellency noted that even though the world, and the DRC, has been impacted by the pandemic, she reminded the audience of the war that has broken out in the Ukraine.

“The mining sector has been affected by the war and it needs to show greater resilience than ever before. The fuel prices have escalated significantly, and this affects the downstream transportation and logistics sector which is so important to the mining industry here.

“Our economy relies on the sustainability of our industry and so we must come together to find solutions to these problems. The ministry is open to engagement from all stakeholders to discuss how best we can mitigate the impacts of the war,” she highlighted.

Turning to more positive news, of which there was plenty shared amongst the remainder of the panel during the opening, the minister highlighted the launch of a centre for processing of electric batteries in the DRC together with a cooperation agreement signed with Zambia for electric battery processing.

“Together we will create a value chain here between the DRC and Zambia – and this is an opportunity to invite investors to seize all the opportunities offered to them,” she emphasizes.

This is a significant achievement for the country, which stands to benefit greatly from greater local downstream opportunities that can feed through from its copper, cobalt and lithium resources.

Connecting in-person in the DRC an achievement and celebration :rolleyes:

David Ashdown, CEO of Vuka Group, organisers of DRC Mining Week, opened the session and shared the journey taken since its inception.

“We started our adventure in the DRC in 2004 with a very small gathering of stakeholders and sponsors with a goal of positioning the DRC on the international map.

We extended our presence in the DRC with the first Katanga Mining Week in 2010. And looking at the growth of sector and the interest in the region, we decided to combine both platform into DRC Mining Week in 2016.

“What started with a dream of making the DRC, became an incredible reality. :unsure:

Today we welcome 200 sponsors and exhibitors, 4,000 participants and close to 800 delegates in the conference room exchanging and building commercial partnerships to contribute to the local economy.

He also highlighted that the event’s downstream impact on spend directly associated with the event was US$4million.

Louis Watum, President of the Chamber of Mines for the DRC also addressed the audience during the opening and together with Marie-Gabrielle (Deputy CEO of Standard Bank DRK) and Excellence Jacques Kyabula Katwe (Governor of the Haut Katagana Province) reinforced the message of resilience across the sector over the past year.

Watum revealed the country’s growth in copper production – increasing from less than 10,000 tpa before the Mining Code was promulgated to more than 1.8 Mtpa currently.

Having been associated with the event for around 15 years, Standard Bank reiterated the growth seen in the DRC’s mining sector, noting that it will continue to support the country in its future growth objectives.

#Talk.jpg

#Patience #.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
elephant.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Helios

Regular

Interesting takeaway from presentation from my point of view Is that comminier cedes the 10% before mining licence is provided to AVZ, not just the payment of surface rights. Didn't see that in the mining code, but again lots of fine print in French that I didn't translate.

Anyone know if video was released by AVZ or 121 mining? Or permission required by AVZ to release. Just rationalising the timing, no negatives within the presentation.

Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20

No doubt the Chinese were in attendance as well . Probably sitting up the front starring him down . Nigel about to have the last laugh .

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom