AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Not sure if already posted.

Nigel at Mining 121 recently.

Nigel appears calm and collected, gives a short explanation of the process for which we are in suspension for. Mining rights. Once the certificate is issued, full steam ahead.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Nigel appears calm and collected, gives a short explanation of the process for which we are in suspension for. Mining rights. Once the certificate is issued, full steam ahead.
Seemed a bit red and flustered to me, understandably.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Seemed a bit red and flustered to me, understandably.
Hmm I'll have to do some comparisons to others, he seemed his normal self to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

New key info in there, 600 million required now for the extra sulphuric acid (edit) plant 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Hmm I'll have to do some comparisons to others, he seemed his normal self to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

New key info in there, 600 million required now for the extra sulphate plant 👍
I think compared to previous German interview, he was not his usual cold as ice confident casual self, and seemed a bit short, but obviously there was a bit on in the background at that time

Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular
🤐 Just wait 👍

It’s all very good…

AIMO
I want to be a believer again !!!
Baby Babies GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I think compared to previous German interview, he was not his usual cold as ice confident casual self, and seemed a bit short, but obviously there was a bit on in the background at that time
I've done a bit of public speaking myself and it's very different when you're in a controlled 1:1 interview environment or in front of a friendly investors gathering or in this case, in front of a massive mining conference and being live recorded. I would not read anything into that.

Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
I've done a bit of public speaking myself and it's very different when you're in a controlled 1:1 interview environment or in front of a friendly investors gathering or in this case, in front of a massive mining conference and being live recorded. I would not read anything into that.
NF appeared deflated understandably and as I mentioned before the Chinese were most probably in attendance. NF was clearly not his usual self in that presentation.The dude just got the go ahead for the ML for Chriss sake . He's clearly devastated . If you think otherwise you are kidding yourself.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular

New key info in there, 600 million required now for the extra sulphate plant 👍
Thought he looked stressed tbh as opposed to frustrated. Maybe a mixture of both.

But did not think he looked anything calm and collected.

• Thinking
Thought he looked stressed tbh as opposed to frustrated. Maybe a mixture of both.

But did not think he looked anything calm and collected.
Yeh no worries, all good. Given the circumstances I thought it was alright.

Happy to hear more thoughts to pull my perspective in.

**I mentioned sulphate plant above, meant to say sulphuric acid plant, which will take 545 mil upto 600mil.

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
🤐 Just wait 👍

It’s all very good…

AIMO
Cashy good to see you've got your ears to the ground. Always nice when someone has a bit inside info;) . I'll be the first to give you a shout out next week . Cheers mate quite relief all round . Im sure many feel the same .

Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
Yeh no worries, all good. Given the circumstances I thought it was alright.

Happy to hear more thoughts to pull my perspective in.

**I mentioned sulphate plant above, meant to say sulphuric acid plant, which will take 545 mil upto 600mil.

I just thought of the term to describe it

'looks like he's had it rough lately'

I've said it before, but if everything goes alright and we clear these hurdles then this year is the year he'll actually earn his performance shares

Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

Leaders Please stop these Chinese miners altogether !!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Troll alert

Look out for inclement weather

Keep your horses well tethered lest they be spooked...
horse-clap.gif

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
@obe wan which app are you using to translate French documents to English?

If anyone can translate this, they are better than I am. I am told it is the Zijin Cominiere agreement. I cannot verify that because I do not speak French and my PDF software does not recognise the blurred document to convert it to text for translation.

Attachments

• 220603 Unknown cominiere zijin agreement.pdf
    36.8 KB · Views: 93

Ozthescot

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Charbella

Regular
Yes, it is the Zijin Cominiere agreement

Top Bottom