AVZ Discussion 2022

oxxa23

Regular
I don't think I constantly blow out their candle but you're entitled to your opinion

I do believe in the legal process and have spent a lot of time explaining the mining code and terms of our contracts so that people have a better understanding of the basis for which the cases are proceeding. Often times before the company eg the Dathcom JVA violations and the Dathomir SPA's being completed correctly. But our adverseries have so far played every trick in the book and I expect that continue.

Apart from the mental health toll that it causes from perpetual disappointment especially if someone is relying on funds tied up there is a danger in constant failed hopes. If people are continually let down by unfulfilled promises eg champagne at xmas or specific dates given at the roadshow for the licence being granted they may at some point turn on management and seek a resolution elsewhere even if that means accepting less than fair value for our asset imo
Fair enough carlos... just highlighting the flipside also... I do appreciate your efforts and those of anyone else fighting the cause and educating others... I'm Banking on usa, eu and g7 trumping our need for the courts.

Reactions: 1 users

geo_au

Regular
We have been waiting more than two years for a resolution, now we are so near to a final outcome it's pointless bickering over something we have no control over.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Can we all please agree to piss off all this political US elections talk and take it else where on the forum.We all have our opinions!
IT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS 🤬

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
We have been waiting more than two years for a resolution, now we are so near to a final outcome

golden retriever dog GIF
it's pointless bickering over something we have no control over.
“So near”

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
If you're relying on hope to get you by then you're going to have an emotional rollercoaster given all the bullshit over the past two years and that IMO is definitely not healthy.

I've written this one off and taken on the emotional downside early and if we get anything out of it then it's now a bonus. For me that's much healthier than having a rollercoaster of emotions.

My opinion only. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome for everyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom