AVZ Discussion 2022

Mute22

Regular
Anyone else just get the email from DeBoss saying he would like to share some exciting news then re-read the email 3 times searching for the exciting news?
I didn’t receive anything?

j.l

Regular
Anyone else just get the email from DeBoss saying he would like to share some exciting news then re-read the email 3 times searching for the exciting news?
I haven't received it.

Spikerama

Regular
Despite signing up for AVZ comms, I am yet to receive any emails from them apart from the confirmation of of subscription notice.

Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20

Maybe he was referring to this?

1728868331619.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bray

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I haven't received it.
For some reason, deboss is doing it in batches, some received the email a couple weeks ago. I only received it today. And I'm sure others will receive it later 🤷.

Maybe it's being done in batches of total shares idk

Reactions: 6 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
E mail received. Can confirm nothing exciting within the e mail

Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
Same here, just got the email , it was sitting in spam/junk folder.

Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
For some reason, deboss is doing it in batches, some received the email a couple weeks ago. I only received it today. And I'm sure others will receive it later 🤷.

Maybe it's being done in batches of total shares idk

Probably so Google doesn't flag his account as a spammer.

Reactions: 1 users

Penskefile

Regular
His charge-out rate is $1 per year

Even paying that might be a stretch
😩

• Haha

Flight996

Regular
Today in Global Arbitration Reviews:

1728871801003.png

Haha, at least they're up-front about their corruption. King Felix-the-corrupt established this committee in 2023 supposedly to get a better deal for the DRC. He certainly got a better deal for himself.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
"Lawyer for AVZI , Me Christian Lukusa, Disappears into Thin Air with $20 Million USD."

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad

Azzler

Top 20
"Lawyer for AVZI , Me Christian Lukusa, Disappears into Thin Air with $20 Million USD."
He was likely murdered to stage the scene.
The money would have been looted under instructions from Zijin, probably carried out by shadey DRC government officials, bribes galore!

• Sad
  • Wow

wombat74

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Mute22

Regular
  • Haha

Rediah

Regular

When

1728875320306.png

and one can transfer $20M just like that?

OK....

Thaz

Regular
Same here, just got the email , it was sitting in spam/junk folder.
I got an email from the prince of Africa. I must be quite special

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Scoota30

Regular
That $20M still ended up in the escrow account to begin with so our transfer of ownership is water tight against dathomir, or at least that is what all previous comms and understanding has been?

Got to give Christian credit if he genuinely managed to swindle all of that $20M for himself...... So Dathomir are claiming they lost ownership in the largest lithium deposit in the world and ended up getting absolutely nothing for it....?? 😂

What an absolute shitshow

• Sad

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Seems fishy, sounds like Zijin set Christian up? This news was broken by a known coniniere detractor so take with grain of salt. DRC not above murder at all either are the chynessseee

The pre AGM games have started have they? Lol

• Fire
Top Bottom