AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
The DRC has cobalt mines generating massive profits which to my knowledge are all transacted in US dollars. Could this be a viable avenue to hit the DRC in the hip pocket? Why bother going to these courts if nothing comes of it. The Chinese can't be allowed to hover over third world economies like vultures just stealing the spoils of others hard work. It's just unfathomable that this will go unnoticed by the western superpowers. I am somewhat more confident of a result before 2030.

PS Never thought I would support him but Trump would have this sorted in a flash.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
The DRC has cobalt mines generating massive profits which to my knowledge are all transacted in US dollars. Could this be a viable avenue to hit the DRC in the hip pocket? Why bother going to these courts if nothing comes of it. The Chinese can't be allowed to hover over third world economies like vultures just stealing the spoils of others hard work. It's just unfathomable that this will go unnoticed by the western superpowers. I am somewhat more confident of a result before 2030.

PS Never thought I would support him but Trump would have this sorted in a flash.
The ICSID won't enact punishments that impose on the rights of third parties. The DRC government is always the minority partner in their cobalt deals so extremely unlikely we will be able to pursue that revenue.

The Magnitsky Act is our best bet of seizing assets outside the involved parties to proceedings but that would only involve those directly involved in the corruption we have faced. And if any of those we potentially try to target move their assets into the new BRICS currency then we have no chance.

I think we will get the award before 2030. Average duration at ICSID is 5 years and we filed in 2023 so that puts us at around 2028 final decision. But add in appeals and the extremely high chance that the DRC government won't comply or will seek a deal to delay further then receiving payment is likely to be well beyond that.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Dave Evans

Regular
The ICSID won't enact punishments that impose on the rights of third parties. The DRC government is always the minority partner in their cobalt deals so extremely unlikely we will be able to pursue that revenue.

The Magnitsky Act is our best bet of seizing assets outside the involved parties to proceedings but that would only involve those directly involved in the corruption we have faced. And if any of those we potentially try to target move their assets into the new BRICS currency then we have no chance.

I think we will get the award before 2030. Average duration at ICSID is 5 years and we filed in 2023 so that puts us at around 2028 final decision. But add in appeals and the extremely high chance that the DRC government won't comply or will seek a deal to delay further then receiving payment is likely to be well beyond that.

As you have mentioned numerous times Carlos, we were fortunate to have @9cardomaha valuable intel. I recall him saying something along the lines of the ICSID being able to seize any royalties Zijin would pay to the DRC once they were in production, so I don’t see us having to wait until 2030 for a resolution.

After Cominiere illegally seizing our project and forming a JV with Zijin in the north, it would be true justice in seizing back money the DRC would receive in royalties.

As far as the actors plotting against us. They have started by posting the work being done on the hydro power station and a small local bridge. This followed on from bribing the local chief and trying to win over locals with a few trinkets. They haven’t shown any more recent work or drilling around our camp.

Zijin first bribed Cominiere’s BOD members and most of that money disappeared into their pockets. The proof is already there. Shareholder’s don’t need to let the bad actors run the narrative and post reactively when there is so much evidence we can post.

The project was illegally seized through an illegitimate and fraudulent action following Celestin Kibeya, Lisette Kabanga and David E’ngazi all taking bribes from Zigin and violating our FROR.

The IGF Report showed Cominiere’s BOD acted illegally and the ICC and ICSID have issued orders to pay us millions in penalties and not carry out any work on any part of what was PR13359 or the power station.

We have the recording of Kibeya taking the bribe, the proof in the IGF Report of how the money fraudulently disappeared and Zijin’s letter threatening Cominiere that if it didn’t get the north it wanted its bribe money back.

Zijin is now violating ICC and ICSID orders not to take any steps to commence work on our tenement, nor the power station, but they will claim it was Cominiere who acted illegally so of course Kibeya and the whole Cominiere BOD are being protected by Tshisekedi and the Minister of Mines. Eventually they will have to pay one way or another.

As you know Carlos, as a shareholder, I appreciate the effort you have put in to provide shareholders with legal and other information, and I agree with your sentiments in keeping posts genuine and not posting bullshit.

I think shareholders need to stick to the facts and not get caught up in the bullshit narrative the bad actors try and spin.

A lot of this information that shareholders can use is in these links 👇

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
As you have mentioned numerous times Carlos, we were fortunate to have @9cardomaha valuable intel. I recall him saying something along the lines of the ICSID being able to seize any royalties Zijin would pay to the DRC once they were in production, so I don’t see us having to wait until 2030 for a resolution.

After Cominiere illegally seizing our project and forming a JV with Zijin in the north, it would be true justice in seizing back money the DRC would receive in royalties.

As far as the actors plotting against us. They have started by posting the work being done on the hydro power station and a small local bridge. This followed on from bribing the local chief and trying to win over locals with a few trinkets. They haven’t shown any more recent work or drilling around our camp.

Zijin first bribed Cominiere’s BOD members and most of that money disappeared into their pockets. The proof is already there. Shareholder’s don’t need to let the bad actors run the narrative and post reactively when there is so much evidence we can post.

The project was illegally seized through an illegitimate and fraudulent action following Celestin Kibeya, Lisette Kabanga and David E’ngazi all taking bribes from Zigin and violating our FROR.

The IGF Report showed Cominiere’s BOD acted illegally and the ICC and ICSID have issued orders to pay us millions in penalties and not carry out any work on any part of what was PR13359 or the power station.

We have the recording of Kibeya taking the bribe, the proof in the IGF Report of how the money fraudulently disappeared and Zijin’s letter threatening Cominiere that if it didn’t get the north it wanted its bribe money back.

Zijin is now violating ICC and ICSID orders not to take any steps to commence work on our tenement, nor the power station, but they will claim it was Cominiere who acted illegally so of course Kibeya and the whole Cominiere BOD are being protected by Tshisekedi and the Minister of Mines. Eventually they will have to pay one way or another.

As you know Carlos, as a shareholder, I appreciate the effort you have put in to provide shareholders with legal and other information, and I agree with your sentiments in keeping posts genuine and not posting bullshit.

I think shareholders need to stick to the facts and not get caught up in the bullshit narrative the bad actors try and spin.

A lot of this information that shareholders can use is in these links 👇

I've said previously that Zijin actions and assets in usd are why DLA are trying to tie them into the case at the ICSID. But we still need to win the award first. Which isn't happening any time soon imo

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I guess the point is we may not have an award in the near future but what are the consequences of completely ignoring these international courts for the next 5 years? Zijin will have extracted half the spod from north in that time, Snakehead and Fat Boy will be living the high life in Belgium as will the lawyers currently working on the case at a glacial pace. Surely there are mechanisms in place to deal with recalcitrant signatories who violate the interim orders.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom