AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Correct me if I'm wrong ,but have they not extended the CDL border to take part of Roche Dure ?

The Roche Dure numbers and area is known .AVZ has done all the work . Spent 10s of million of $$$. It's sitting there like a ripe peach ready to be picked . In the mean time the scumbags steal the North ,drill and build a mine . While this is going on the remaining part of Roche Dure is intentionally left stranded in the hope AVZ go bust and p1ss off . After which Zijin will swoop and steal all of Roche Dure as well . China wants all of it . Always has .imo
Looking at the map, I don't think that RD is included in the slice Zijin stole, but it looks like the border was redrawn to include Lake Likushi in its entirety.
To be able to process, I would think water is required.
So anybody trying to produce from RD is slightly snookered.
Access to power and water is required.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi Carlos, I appreciate your posts and your understanding of AVZ situation. I have a question. If you think that DRC will most likely ignore final ICSID decision, what is a reason behind their decision not to take ROCHE DURE, but only CDL ?
Art of the deal baby

They will probably try use that as a bargaining chip at some point if they can't make us run out of funds or replace Nigel with a stooge that will sell us out for peanuts

Management have been very clear in official announcements that they are willing to negotiate a compromise and Nigel even said in an interview if Felix is adamant that he wants Zijin to have the north it is something the bod are willing to sit down and talk about

My pessimism about timelines is only IF we need to go the distance

I just think we are better off hoping for the best but being mentally prepared for the worst case scenario of endless games like we have seen so far

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Correct me if I'm wrong ,but have they not extended the CDL border to take part of Roche Dure ?

The Roche Dure numbers and area is known .AVZ has done all the work . Spent 10s of million of $$$. It's sitting there like a ripe peach ready to be picked . In the mean time the scumbags steal the North ,drill and build a mine . While this is going on the remaining part of Roche Dure is intentionally left stranded in the hope AVZ go bust and p1ss off . After which Zijin will swoop and steal all of Roche Dure as well . China wants all of it . Always has .imo
They took our core library and stole the camp we built as well as the section with the water.
It's a nice camp too but it won't be for long after the Chinese stand on the toilet seats for number 2's and smear shit all over the walls.
The whole thing is a disgrace!

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom