AVZ Discussion 2022

Scoota30

Regular
"show me corruption and we will shut it down"
Meanwhile have the largest lithium deposit stolen from the company who does all of the drilling and feasibility studies - 2 years on after a bunch of corrupt actors and moves in complete disregard to existing DRC law and yet there's (quote) "NO lines of communication have been reestablished between AVZ and our government".
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1723343676587.png

If this stupid thing was even remotely legit it would be written in French ffs

What an absolute load of shit....

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 35 users

Frank

Top 20
This shit show just gets worse and worse, time to cut them off and take them to the cleaners by the fastest means possible.
Nobody should have to endure years of this shit. Fucking dumb assholes don't know if they're Arthur or Martha.

DoL.jpg

Tanganyika: Suspended for authorizing the export of more than one ton of lithium, the administrator of Manono reinstated in his functions

The Court of Appeal reinstated the administrator of the territory of Manono (Tanganyika), Kitanga Kabale Cyprien, in his functions in its decision made public on August 9.

The Court of Appeal reports that it noted that no disciplinary action had been taken against the administrator of the territory, calling into question the legitimacy of the suspension pronounced by the Honorary Vice-Governor of Tanganyika, Masamba wa Masamba Ferdinand.

Cyprien Kitanga Kibale, administrator of the territory of Manono, was suspended from his functions on the proposal of the provincial Minister of the Interior and Security.

In a correspondence consulted by MCP on July 8, 2024, Cyprien Kitanga was accused of having authorized the export of more than one ton of lithium without prior authorization from the governor.

According to this document, the administrative authority was placed at the disposal of Justice following his behavior qualified as serious breach and proven insubordination to the hierarchy.

mediacongo

Shitshow ! !.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Roon

Regular
View attachment 67835

I mean it was posted on the official Ministry of Mines social media pages.

But I think it's probably just the MoM being pissy at the public release of those recent letters, which I can somewhat understand, and in pique then taking semantic exception as to how we have portrayed our recent engagements with the authorities. Namely saying that there has been no direct and formal negotiations. Maybe they feel like the nature of any communications have been misrepresented by management. Wouldn't be the first time frankly.

But also as you say, that it's in English likely highlights it's target audience. Has the new crowd at the Ministry also taken a set against us, prompted by our Chinese opponents?

I hope not. Fingers crossed that we can build a good relationship we the new MoM despite these initial teething issues on both sides - I think that we both need each other if there is to be a way forward out of this mess.

Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Thugs at Cominiere feeling neglected ? Reminding the new MoM it's not good for his health to communicate with AVZ without their OK ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
But also as you say, that it's in English likely highlights it's target audience.
I guess it's no different to various shareholders on Twitter who post in French when sticking it to Cominiere et al

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 67835

Okay I got that wrong. It's been posted on the Minister of Mines socials (and there's a French and English copy)......

But it's still a load of utter bullshit and a furthering of deceipt, falsification, cover-ups, lies and corruption

It seriously has to end soon

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

cruiser51

Top 20
July 18 letter from MoM to PM:
"Following up on this, I bring to your particular attention that at the request of the company AVZ, the parties have agreed to settle the dispute amicably. Thus, the draft memorandum of understanding submitted by AVZ is under examination at the level of the group of experts from the Ministries concerned as well as the Lawyers required by the Republic to ensure the defence of the country's interests."

30 July letter from AVZ to PM:
"However, we would like to make a number of important clarifications to the statements made by the Minister of Mines and remind you that initial discussions were instigated at the request of the government and this is how Dathcom Mining SA has submitted a draft memorandum of understanding ("MoU") which provides a framework to facilitate talks in calm conditions."

How can there be no discussions after both sides said there was!?
I reckon they were testing the copy of the MoM's new stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Okay I got that wrong. It's been posted on the Minister of Mines socials (and there's a French and English copy)......

But it's still a load of utter bullshit and a furthering of deceipt, falsification, cover-ups, lies and corruption

It seriously has to end soon
Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 12.00.12.png

Unclassified

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Fuck them, they're still not negotiating years after stealing our asset against the mining code and the law. At the same time they've given it all away to Chinese. It tells us everything we need to know.
There is no option but to sue the DRC for unprecedented massive damages in the tens of billions.
Fuck piss farting around any more trying to negotiate with criminals, getting strung along by bullshit artists and getting the cold shoulder. It's fucking ridiculous!!

• Fire

Samus

Top 20
They want to negotiate with AVZ and avoid the severe consequences of their criminal actions. Let them come to us with a solution as the arbitrations run their course with the sole aim of settling for massive damages.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
They want to negotiate with AVZ and avoid the severe consequences of their criminal actions. Let them come to us with a solution as the arbitrations run their course with the sole aim of settling for massive damages.
Kinda ironic that they lie, cheat and steal for years unabated, without a word.
Then when it comes out publicly that they may be doing something to solve the problems, they denounce it.
Nothing they do makes any sense to me.

Reactions: 20 users
Playing devils advocate here, there's no official stamp on the communication AVZ shared, just signatures?

If this isn't official comms, where did AVZ get it from and who fabricated it?

Either way the ICSID has instructed the DRC gov to pull their heads in so if they just aren't communicating and not following interim orders, hurry up and fast track this ICSID and put the sword into them. Bunch of corrupt 🤬🤬🤬
Looks like there is a stamp, just didn't come through well in the scan?
1000055921.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Just a funny one:

1723355964423.png

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 14.00.45.png

Soooo
Apparently the MoM has some problems with communication with the public to the extent that one asks: What happened with your old stamp mate?
Is somebody in your office looking after it for safe keeping?

It is always dangerous to have a magnitude of stamps floating around especially in the most corrupt country in the world.
Whenever the Chinese mafia, aka government gets involved anything is possible.

One would hope a brand new stamp would stamp properly, or is it worn out already after one single use?

The stamp on the French and English version of the press release doesn't seem to be the ministers brand new stamp, which seems a bit odd.
Just an observation
Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 14.41.10.png
Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 14.40.46.png

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 14.07.22.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Mute22

Regular
Not sure I can take much more of this fuckery lads & ladettes.

1723360110141.png

• Sad
  • Fire

BRICK

Regular

View attachment 67854
Hang in there man. We aare all in this together.

In these moments when we are a bit down, its always good to see Jimmy Carr take the piss out of someone

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 67854

Hang in there Mute......we're all in this together

Except for Hoots and poor old Shane Der Fuckwit and Tommy Fuckface and Boatman and and and.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
Hang in there in Mute......we're all in this together

Except for Hoots and poor old Shane Der Fuckwit and Tommy Fuckface and Boatman and and and.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
good point. At least we aint one of those useless sad, flacid, loser camel assed cunts.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
And another

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
1000017718.jpg

Obviously not too happy with the attention from the press release on X...

Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom