AVZ Discussion 2022

Bray

Regular

Four of the greatest country musicians, gonna be an absolute shame when they’re all gone

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
Hey crusiser well said mate!. I agree.
Im not a financial member of TSE..i wonder who place laughed emoji on tour post?..just trying to further expose the detractors on here.
Hoots, Toilet, Lars and the other human centerpedes are all laughable.

Bit like Snorth. Hide behind self proclaimed awesomeness and are a total fucking loser in real life.

f250470296b8991cd34b6536ea6dc5d8.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Chase

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Four of the greatest country musicians, gonna be an absolute shame when they’re all gone
That’s a fucking great collaboration

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
And this one is a fucking classic. An absolute legend:

• Love

BRICK

Regular
Gonna do a quick sad one now which goes out to @John25.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
Shhhhhh

Drink bourbon with this one

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
Annnnd this one goes to all the ladies out there...

• Love

BRICK

Regular

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bray

Regular
Hitting some absolute classics there Brick

Me every Friday arvo..

• Fire
  • Thinking

Mute22

Regular
Meanwhile, at Cominere HQ:

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20

GT time, Yeehaaa

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
Hi Thaz,

Life is full of up and downs mate, as long as you have your loved ones around you, life isn't that bad.
The only stress I have in my life atm is changing a wiring harness to install a new dvd player. That is fucking stress!
I can't find certain electrical drawings, so my GT will have to wait till this is sorted.

Anyhow, I don't have to google like hell, to find posts of guys who get up my nose on social media.
What a fucking sad life these idiots have.

Thaz, changing house and having a baby plus one knocking on the door, thrown into the equation, is much more fun than what these sick sad sacks do for entertainment.
I did a 'how Custer won the west' exercise, with 2 little ones in the back, a couple of decades ago.
Just imagine how often they ask: 'are we there yet', if you have to drive 3000 km. It started after the first 10 km.
Imagine how it feels when you say 'get some emergency gear', and your 4 year old comes out with her make up suit case and when you kindly ask 'what is that?', she says my make up suit case and followed by giving me the eye.
I should have known, you gotta comb your hair before you die!

Just enjoy the chaos.
What’s a DVD Player ?

• Haha
  • Thinking

Bray

Regular
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What’s a DVD Player ?
So relevant!! I’m packing up a brilliant massive Sony big screen dumb TV with a Samsung Blu Ray and a decent IKEA entertainment console with drawers ready made with inserts for DVD storage etc etc etc What do you think I can get for it?? Does anyone play DVDs ….CDs anymore???👍🏼🤷‍♂️🤣

• Haha
  • Thinking

BRICK

Regular
So relevant!! I’m packing up a brilliant massive Sony big screen dumb TV with a Samsung Blu Ray and a decent IKEA entertainment console with drawers ready made with inserts for DVD storage etc etc etc What do you think I can get for it?? Does anyone play DVDs ….CDs anymore???👍🏼🤷‍♂️🤣
I dunno but apparently cassette tapes have become collectors items!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom