AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
Surely it added value to our final compensation claim though?
Yeah, i am pretty sure that was the aim of the exercise and i get the strategy, certainly made sense, but unfortunately it did drain the finances and Zijin have used the core logs to their advantage to expedite a dodgy jorc, of course the BOD wouldnt of seen that coming, just like they wouldnt of seen cominiere / zijin / DRC govt white anting them during covid either.....:mad::poop::ninja::devilish:

This whole situation is just so farken twisted and fucked up, relentless and beyond belief.

Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
1000006787.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Who exactly is using the Cominiere X account to write this stuff! When will the the ICC and ICSID actually do something to stop this circus??

One thing that I often ponder is the culpability of the Chinese in this fiasco. Will they be liable for any of the compensation claims or have they just set up the imbeciles in the DRC to take the fall. Would be happy to see huge fines and sanctions head Zijins way.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

robface

Regular
Yeah, i am pretty sure that was the aim of the exercise and i get the strategy, certainly made sense, but unfortunately it did drain the finances and Zijin have used the core logs to their advantage to expedite a dodgy jorc, of course the BOD wouldnt of seen that coming, just like they wouldnt of seen cominiere / zijin / DRC govt white anting them during covid either.....:mad::poop::ninja::devilish:

This whole situation is just so farken twisted and fucked up, relentless and beyond belief.
From the Pakistan ICSID case

The ICSID awarded a $4.08bn penalty and $1.87bn in interest.

The management of the Tethyan Copper Company (TCC) had claimed $11.43bn in damages.

So if the extra drilling doubled the compensation claim it was definitely worth it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Samus

Top 20
From the Pakistan ICSID case

The ICSID awarded a $4.08bn penalty and $1.87bn in interest.

The management of the Tethyan Copper Company (TCC) had claimed $11.43bn in damages.

So if the extra drilling doubled the compensation claim it was definitely worth it.
Unless DRC act in good faith very fucking soon we should shut down all negotiations and sue the fuck out of them.
At least that way we know where we stand.
The damage has been done anyway, the time to get this show on the road was two years ago. All we've seen from the DRC is corrupt, criminal behaviour and pandering to the Chinese criminals. They can't be trusted, scum of the earth.

• Fire
Reactions: 40 users

BRICK

Regular
Who exactly is using the Cominiere X account to write this stuff! When will the the ICC and ICSID actually do something to stop this circus??

One thing that I often ponder is the culpability of the Chinese in this fiasco. Will they be liable for any of the compensation claims or have they just set up the imbeciles in the DRC to take the fall. Would be happy to see huge fines and sanctions head Zijins way.
The Chinese doesn’t give a dead dogs dick about cominiere and would leave them out to dry in a heartbeat

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The Chinese doesn’t give a dead dogs dick about cominiere and would leave them out to dry in a heartbeat
Can you imagine a dead Chihuahua dogs dig hanging out to dry?
I don't know what it would do to my heartbeat!
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 9.10.09 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 9.11.04 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Panther22

Regular
Unless DRC act in good faith very fucking soon we should shut down all negotiations and sue the fuck out of them.
At least that way we know where we stand.
The damage has been done anyway, the time to get this show on the road was two years ago. All we've seen from the DRC is corrupt, criminal behaviour and pandering to the Chinese criminals. They can't be trusted, scum of the earth.
Totally agree but just didn't want to say it.
Set a deadline for common sense discussions or cease all negotiations and advise DRC we are going all in on ICC and ICSID arbitrations with the view of maximizing compensation then push ICC and ICSID for emergency hearings because of the non conforming of orders already made.

I am over waking up each day and turning on my computer hoping there is an announcement either from AVZ or you guys filling these pages with good news, not going to happen. All in on legal action is the only way forward.

AIMO. This shit has dominated my life over past 2+ years, there has to be an end and that is the Courts. Take them for everything then one day, maybe, just maybe they will elect a Politician who actually follows through on what they say about cleaning up corruption and stopping the stealing of Government Funds. All words no action can only mean they are in on it.

FT can't help us because that would mean going back on his word and promises with the Chinese, simple as that.
Corruption and looking after themselves is in their DNA. The people don't matter, they are just a means of getting elected and can wait for the good times from the next Politician, the next election.

GLTAH. I am willing to help fund the fight forward if it means buying more shares or a fighting fund just so long as we have control who is involved.

• Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It's probably Der Geist
He, alias morningsuits5, just popped up, with his typical trade mark of verbal diarrhoea directed against NF, on HC.

He must have realised nobody gives a shit about his crap on X.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Morningsuits over on hotcrapper is ************** - disregard it all, spurned ex lover of Nigel.

Hoots is here watching devastated that no one uses hotcrapper anymore. What a fucking loser of a person he is.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Der guist sorry**

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It’s Ty me kangaroo I think
Seriously that fucking flog?

Geezuz between Dudbrook Carrotdick Hugelips Hoots Toilet Lenny and Tommy Fuckface I have no idea which one sold their arse the most to their Chinese masters..

Toss a fucking coin I reckon

If any still have careers in Oz I think they’ll find them very short lived when the truth comes out about their massively anti Australian and potentially corrupted stance purely for personal gain

Oh…..how’s Shane going too???

Wouldn’t want to leave that prick out of the goon line up

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Seaworthy

Emerged
Has anyone in receipt of the AVZ tin rattling letter had it verified? Spoken to anyone at AVZ off the back of it? The other side is having a field day with it on X.
Something stinks about it, the poor wording, the strategy, the time it would take for NF to call, it’s an uncontrolled document and they would know that it would end up online. It stinks.

Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone in receipt of the AVZ tin rattling letter had it verified? Spoken to anyone at AVZ off the back of it? The other side is having a field day with it on X.
Something stinks about it, the poor wording, the strategy, the time it would take for NF to call, it’s an uncontrolled document and they would know that it would end up online. It stinks.
🥩🍷🤔

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom