AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Has anyone in receipt of the AVZ tin rattling letter had it verified? Spoken to anyone at AVZ off the back of it? The other side is having a field day with it on X.
Something stinks about it, the poor wording, the strategy, the time it would take for NF to call, it’s an uncontrolled document and they would know that it would end up online. It stinks.
Emerrrrrgggggggeeeeddddddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Spikerama

Regular
Has anyone in receipt of the AVZ tin rattling letter had it verified? Spoken to anyone at AVZ off the back of it? The other side is having a field day with it on X.
Something stinks about it, the poor wording, the strategy, the time it would take for NF to call, it’s an uncontrolled document and they would know that it would end up online. It stinks.

We've moved on mate. If it still stinks, pour yourself an Earl Grey hold your nose and take a big sip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
We've moved on mate. If it still stinks, pour yourself an Earl Grey hold your nose and take a big sip.
Have the shareholders that are interacting with the email moved on?

When that one cent offer dropped a month ago management were hooting and hollering all over the place for shareholders to ignore it. But now someone is purportedly impersonating Nigel, although that is claimed without evidence, through nefarious means that could potentially lead to shareholders being scammed the company is dead silent. Seems legit.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
Yeah, doesn't take a genius.

cruiser51

Top 20
Have the shareholders that are interacting with the email moved on?

When that one cent offer dropped a month ago management were hooting and hollering all over the place for shareholders to ignore it. But now someone is purportedly impersonating Nigel, although that is claimed without evidence, through nefarious means that could potentially lead to shareholders being scammed the company is dead silent. Seems legit.
And h00ts and geist are still popping in here to find out if someone has loose lips, if you look at their posts they really don't know and are head spinning about the whole issue.
They highly likely sign into TSE more often than the regulars to try to find material so they can put the boot in.
They are not interested for AVZ to survive this, but are hellbent to make sure that AVZ will lose this fight.
Well fuck the arseholes. Let them guess.
Is the letter yes/no true? The only ones it seems who give a fuck are the slander troops trying to find ammunition and they can't get an answer from AVZ.

To be honest it really is non of their business. They are non-holders/down-rampers, whose only interest is to put the boot in and make sure AVZ will fail for all sorts of reasons coming under the umbrella of self-gratification.

My opinion is let them continue to lurk and fish, because they do that anyhow and keep them in the dark.
I will not tell them what colour underwear I wear today and stick by what NF a while back said, the only truth is what AVZ posts and the rest is speculation.

These clowns don't know and are on a fishing exercise, that is all it is.

Sooooo Fuck them!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Frank

Top 20

1723171091272.png

1723171517668.png

1723171340856.png

1723171312358.png

• Fire
  • Thinking

Thaz

Regular
And h00ts and geist are still popping in here to find out if someone has loose lips, if you look at their posts they really don't know and are head spinning about the whole issue.
They highly likely sign into TSE more often than the regulars to try to find material so they can put the boot in.
They are not interested for AVZ to survive this, but are hellbent to make sure that AVZ will lose this fight.
Is the letter yes/no true? The only ones it seems who give a fuck are the slander troops trying to find ammunition and they can't get an answer from AVZ.

To be honest it really is non of their business. They are non-holders/down-rampers, whose only interest is to put the boot in and make sure AVZ will fail for all sorts of reasons coming under the umbrella of self-gratification.

My opinion is let them continue to lurk and fish, because they do that anyhow and keep them in the dark.
I will not tell them what colour underwear I wear today and stick by what NF a while back said, the only truth is what AVZ posts and the rest is speculation.

Sooooo Fuck them!
I was intrigued at the time when it first was released.

But I actually forgot about it until it was mentioned then .. lmao.

Got too much shit in my life to keep tabs on daily and hourly movements for avz unfortunately.

Moving houses and a second baby all within a month of each other.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Got too much shit in my life to keep tabs on daily and hourly movements for avz unfortunately.

Hang in there Thaz

At least there's no stress in your life at the moment......:oops::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Spikerama

Regular

At least that's something positive in your life.

I've gotten to the point now where I can only sleep on piles of old magazines.

I've got back issues.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

I've got back issues.

and the Friday funnies have officially kicked off!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Not a champagne drinker but if that shit gets more valuable like red wine there should be a few millionaires around here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Spikerama

Regular
Where's Pokok when you need him? Ah that's right he's 2 hours behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Thaz

Regular

I've got back issues.
Might need to sleep on those beds made on spikes .. given your namesake there.

• Haha

Mute22

Regular

I've got back issues.
Magazines, well 'lad-de-dah', Mr Fancy.

I'm sleeping on a copy of the memorandum of understanding. It doesn't have much padding currently.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Remark

Top 20
Who is this Rorschach guy and why does he paint so many pictures of my parents fighting?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Pokok

Regular
Where's Pokok when you need him? Ah that's right he's 2 hours behind.
Im here just filling my glass with Iceland Vodka .
Who can drink 5 litres of petrol and not die .
Jerry Can.

guy sitting at a bar chatting up a girl he asks her to to sleep with him but she says no i'm a lesbian , so he says how do you know ? well I love pussy , tight ass , big boobs and walks away .
his mate comes up to him and says man why are you crying ? well I just found out im a lesbian

• Haha
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20

Hi Thaz,

Life is full of up and downs mate, as long as you have your loved ones around you, life isn't that bad.
The only stress I have in my life atm is changing a wiring harness to install a new dvd player. That is fucking stress!
I can't find certain electrical drawings, so my GT will have to wait till this is sorted.

Anyhow, I don't have to google like hell, to find posts of guys who get up my nose on social media.
What a fucking sad life these idiots have.

Thaz, changing house and having a baby plus one knocking on the door, thrown into the equation, is much more fun than what these sick sad sacks do for entertainment.
I did a 'how Custer won the west' exercise, with 2 little ones in the back, a couple of decades ago.
Just imagine how often they ask: 'are we there yet', if you have to drive 3000 km. It started after the first 10 km.
Imagine how it feels when you say 'get some emergency gear', and your 4 year old comes out with her make up suit case and when you kindly ask 'what is that?', she says my make up suit case and followed by giving me the eye.
I should have known, you gotta comb your hair before you die!

Just enjoy the chaos.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
Roger that understood

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

BRICK

Regular

• Love

Chase

Regular

Sooooo Fuck them!
Hey crusiser well said mate!. I agree.
Im not a financial member of TSE..i wonder who place laughed emoji on tour post?..just trying to further expose the detractors on here.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom