AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi everyone

Anyone able to copy and paste the full announcement on Monday ?

I hate to admit it but i am a lazy fuck and havnt linked AVZ with Automic since being delisted, so i am in the dark with announcements...........my bad.
Can always get the announcements straight from the AVZ Minerals web site

link here https://avzminerals.com.au/asx-announcements

Reactions: 11 users

j.l

Regular
Hi everyone

Anyone able to copy and paste the full announcement on Monday ?

I hate to admit it but i am a lazy fuck and havnt linked AVZ with Automic since being delisted, so i am in the dark with announcements...........my bad.
1000007846.jpg
1000007847.jpg
1000007848.jpg
1000007849.jpg

1000007850.jpg
1000007851.jpg
1000007852.jpg
1000007853.jpg

Attachments

• 1000007850.jpg
    1000007850.jpg
    861.7 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular
Of course the defense team recommend continuing. They get paid to do the defending!!

But what an outrageous statement!
Disadvantageous! Get fucked
AVZ would provide power to the local community
AVZ would provide jobs to locals
AVZ would pay fair taxes to the value of hundreds of millions to the DRC
Yeah, no advantage there......

I need a drink
Just about to squeeze some fresh oranges into a tall glass of Gin.....

IMG_5642.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
From preliminary observations, it appears that the AVZ's claims, as formulated in the said project, are disadvantageous for the Republic where the defence team has recommended the continuation of the arbitration as long as AVZ does not diminish its ambitions.

Lol, just trying to wrap my head around this outrageous statement.......:rolleyes:

View attachment 67650

So the claims by AVZ are disadvantageous for the Republic ?

Are you kidding me DRC ?

Christ ole mighty you fuck tards , AVZ just trying to protect our rights from your thieving, corrupt as fuck Cominiere side kick instrument and your equally corrupt chinese master bidder Zijin.........the only thing that is disadvantageous in this equation is the multitude of hoops and cash AVZ have to navigate to get what is rightfully theirs according to your own DRC mining laws !!

" diminishing ambitions "

Correct me if i am wrong DRC, but your ambition was to create a lithium battery hub, whereby AVZ would be the prime and only producer to meet that end was it not ? That ambitition was going to improve the DRC coffers exponentially, and provide thousands of jobs for the poor ole folk of Manono which they desperately need !

Yet here we are, 2+ yrs down the track with AVZ delisted and RD essentially a stranded asset ...:mad:

Your ambitions were fucked up by your own evil design!

Or am i to interpret " diminishing ambititions " another way possibly ?

That AVZ are creating plenty of road blocks ( ICC & ICSID ) from your end game all along............to steal RD & CDL at any cost thru your chinese masters.....;):(:poop::ninja:

Fuck you DRC govt / Cominiere / zijin / Chyna ............CUNTS!
Diminishing ambitions refers to AVZ's claim to the entire tenement. Clearly the DRC government don't want us to the have the whole project. We're going to need to go the distance unless we concede some ground imo

kingofthenorth.png

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

Pokok

Regular
Of course the defense team recommend continuing. They get paid to do the defending!!

But what an outrageous statement!
Disadvantageous! Get fucked
AVZ would provide power to the local community
AVZ would provide jobs to locals
AVZ would pay fair taxes to the value of hundreds of millions to the DRC
Yeah, no advantage there......

I need a drink
You have my permission to start drinking Doc

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Diminishing ambitions refers to AVZ's claim to the entire tenement. Clearly the DRC government don't want us to the have the whole project. We're going to need to go the distance unless we concede some ground imo

View attachment 67669
Valid point Carlos........hence this expedited action

1723006461344.png

1723006539376.png

Big ambititions, totally unlawful , totally corrupt , totally disrespecting AVZ and a big tally of fines too........$73m:eek::eek:

Anyway, kudos to AVZ bod for continuing to put the hand on the throat!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
The local Congolese look so happy that the Chinese are saving them.

View attachment 67667

Hold this cash while I take a photo of you. Now give it back.

View attachment 67668
5000 DRC Francs = US$ 1.75, so what he has in his hands is a fair whack of toilet paper.
Problem is, he sold his toilet.
I wonder what the big kahuna in the pink shirt, new boots and dead cat on his head got.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Gunny view supports the Avz bod view....

1723007110696.png

Zijin basing their operating license on Dathcom good exploration work prior at considerable expense by the shareholders which inadvertantly is why our cash balance has been bled dry to the point we have applied for emergency Locke funding......:mad:

I support our BOD big time, but that extra exploration to prove up a bigger jorc on CDL was a classic trojan horse event , a complete miscalculation / fuck up.............imo

Anyway, what a farken snake Zijin are, stealing AVZ intel, but why am i not surprised, thats what China does, again and again and again rada rada.

gloves off.gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Remark

Top 20
5000 DRC Francs = US$ 1.75, so what he has in his hands is a fair whack of toilet paper.
Problem is, he sold his toilet.
I wonder what the big kahuna in the pink shirt, new boots and dead cat on his head got.
He does look pretty pleased with himself🤣

1723007934415.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

robface

Regular
Gunny view supports the Avz bod view....

View attachment 67676
Zijin basing their operating license on Dathcom good exploration work prior at considerable expense by the shareholders which inadvertantly is why our cash balance has been bled dry to the point we have applied for emergency Locke funding......:mad:

I support our BOD big time, but that extra exploration to prove up a bigger jorc on CDL was a classic trojan horse event , a complete miscalculation / fuck up.............imo

Anyway, what a farken snake Zijin are, stealing AVZ intel, but why am i not surprised, thats what China does, again and again and again rada rada.

View attachment 67679
Surely it added value to our final compensation claim though?

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

RHyNO

Regular
I would be keen on that to keep the ball rolling 100%
I would do it if the exec branch sorted their shit out dumped the dead weight and fronted 2mill themselves.

Ashlee

Regular
I would do it if the exec branch sorted their shit out dumped the dead weight and fronted 2mill themselves.
I would not invest another single cent unless Management agreed to cut their wages in half.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Valid point Carlos........hence this expedited action

View attachment 67671
View attachment 67672

Big ambititions, totally unlawful , totally corrupt , totally disrespecting AVZ and a big tally of fines too........$73m:eek::eek:

Anyway, kudos to AVZ bod for continuing to put the hand on the throat!
I guess how ambitious it is depends on a few things:

- The 'expert' opinion as to the risks of resolution through legal channels.

"It is with this in mind that an expert was recruited to assess the risks that the country may incur following this dispute if it were to be resolved through legal channels."

- Whether the ICC determines that the fines on Cominiere should be liquidated imminently (yep, I said it!). There will be huge pressure on them to do so following the most recent transgressions for the PE on 15775 if ICC wants to maintain credibility as an organisation.

- The excuses that DRC comes up with for allowing the change to PE on 15775 at ICSID.

The shit that's been pulled so far that they think they can get away with while facing international courts is simply mindblowing 🤯

Can't wait to see the response to the letter of 30 July.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I would not invest another single cent unless Management agreed to cut their wages in half.
They already have and then some I believe

• Thinking
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom