AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
There is nothing stopping anyone who wishes to contribute to AVZ funds making themselves known to management. Given the reduced office staff numbers I would suggest via email, not a phone call. Clearly identify yourself so your details can be verified.
Company will do a CR if necessary imo. I'll wait .

Reactions: 1 users

Rediah

Regular
Who needs ICC, ICSID, and Felix...

When all we need is to hear out Kagizi to get our documentations.

For some reason I think he ALSO have one of those government seal floating around at his corner shop to authenticate documents.

IMG_9867.jpg

Ring, Ring, ..... (answer the phone Kagizi !!!!)

He is not answering, seems like he don't want to help.

Oh well...

Money Pay Up GIF by Curious Pavel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

robface

Regular
I wonder how cominiere is going to pay their fine? Not that I expect them to pay it.

There isn't much info about enforcement of awards on the ICC website.

Given cominiere is supposedly state owned hopefully there is a way to force payment.

That would give the DRC a nice sample of what is to come at the ICSID should they continue down the same path.
I emailed asking same questions. If anyone gets a reply, please post.

ICC Australia
Jaqueline.lau@acci.com.au

Reactions: 7 users

Panther22

Regular
Wouldn't a CR be dangerous? Wouldn't it mean the wrong people are able to increase their holdings therefore their vote?
I am happy to chip in but thinking more like a Fighting Fund then you would think only like minded will contribute.
Just my thoughts.

oxxa23

Regular
Wouldn't a CR be dangerous? Wouldn't it mean the wrong people are able to increase their holdings therefore their vote?
I am happy to chip in but thinking more like a Fighting Fund then you would think only like minded will contribute.
Just my thoughts.
they can choose to issue stock to whoever they want.... as many companies already do to sophisticated investor's or insto's....i.e. a placement. can't discriminate if doing a SPP, it has to be open to all holders...

nothing more certain than management having access to further funds.... they'd have had funding back up plans for a long time....

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Roon

Regular
Just my thoughts.
We've got like 3.5 billion SOI, I can't imagine another 50 million or so would make much difference in the scheme of things.

Spikerama

Regular
I wonder how cominiere is going to pay their fine? Not that I expect them to pay it.

There isn't much info about enforcement of awards on the ICC website.

Given cominiere is supposedly state owned hopefully there is a way to force payment.

That would give the DRC a nice sample of what is to come at the ICSID should they continue down the same path.

Well based on the recent tweets of Tshisekedi heading off to the UK for sick treatment, presumably his Presidential Boeing is somewhere in Heathrow maybe? That's gotta be worth a bit if impounded by the World Bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
CR sounds a bit like a way for Carrotdick and his Chinese poo pals to get their hands on more shares. :unsure:
I dunno.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Get a load of these cunts!
1000014579.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Bin59

Regular
Perhaps Franck Fwamba would be interested in making a submission on MoM / Cominiere.

Constant Mutamba sets up a joint national commission to investigate the mafia and bad judicial practices in the DRC​

Add to Favourites
whatsapp sharing button

-

Constant Mutamba, Minister of Justice and Keeper of the Seals

The Minister of Justice and Keeper of the Seals, Constant Mutamba, announced the establishment of a joint national commission to investigate the mafia and bad judicial practices in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

According to a statement from the Ministry of Justice published on Monday, August 5, this commission will deploy throughout the national territory to collect all denunciations relating to corruption within public companies and commercial companies.

"His Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of Justice and Keeper of the Seals has just established today, a mixed national commission, responsible for investigating the mafia and the bad judicial practices of which litigants, natural and legal persons (Commercial Society, public enterprise, Asbl, etc.) are victims. This commission will deploy throughout the country to collect all denunciations of mafia acts committed in judicial and prison files (scam, corruption, stellionat, etc.)," reads this statement.

On this, the population is called upon "to denounce, by producing the necessary evidence, any mafia behavior related to the administration of justice".

To facilitate the effectiveness of this commission and the massive participation of anyone wishing to report a case of corruption or other form of the mafia, the Ministry of Justice is also setting up a telephone number to make it possible to quickly report cases of denunciations. This is the following number: +243830085196.

This same statement emphasizes that the documented files must be filed with the office of the Minister of State, Minister of Justice and Keeper of the Seals and with each provincial division of justice.

Bernard Mpoyi
congo-press.com (MCP) / mediacongo.net

Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Christ, all these tweets from Manono lithium have rubbed me right up the wrong way. 😡
This situation is unbelievable, I can't wait until we sue the absolute piss out of these criminals.
Fuck DRC, fuck China!

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 28 users

Jazz

Regular
Company will do a CR if necessary imo. I'll wait .
Have to agree to disagree on that one my furry friend. We snooze we loose.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
From preliminary observations, it appears that the AVZ's claims, as formulated in the said project, are disadvantageous for the Republic where the defence team has recommended the continuation of the arbitration as long as AVZ does not diminish its ambitions.

Lol, just trying to wrap my head around this outrageous statement.......:rolleyes:

benny-hill-wtf.gif

So the claims by AVZ are disadvantageous for the Republic ?

Are you kidding me DRC ?

Christ ole mighty you fuck tards , AVZ just trying to protect our rights from your thieving, corrupt as fuck Cominiere side kick instrument and your equally corrupt chinese master bidder Zijin.........the only thing that is disadvantageous in this equation is the multitude of hoops and cash AVZ have to navigate to get what is rightfully theirs according to your own DRC mining laws !!

" diminishing ambitions "

Correct me if i am wrong DRC, but your ambition was to create a lithium battery hub, whereby AVZ would be the prime and only producer to meet that end was it not ? That ambitition was going to improve the DRC coffers exponentially, and provide thousands of jobs for the poor ole folk of Manono which they desperately need !

Yet here we are, 2+ yrs down the track with AVZ delisted and RD essentially a stranded asset ...:mad:

Your ambitions were fucked up by your own evil design!

Or am i to interpret " diminishing ambititions " another way possibly ?

That AVZ are creating plenty of road blocks ( ICC & ICSID ) from your end game all along............to steal RD & CDL at any cost thru your chinese masters.....;):(:poop::ninja:

Fuck you DRC govt / Cominiere / zijin / Chyna ............CUNTS!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi everyone

Anyone able to copy and paste the full announcement on Monday ?

I hate to admit it but i am a lazy fuck and havnt linked AVZ with Automic since being delisted, so i am in the dark with announcements...........my bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
From preliminary observations, it appears that the AVZ's claims, as formulated in the said project, are disadvantageous for the Republic where the defence team has recommended the continuation of the arbitration as long as AVZ does not diminish its ambitions.

Lol, just trying to wrap my head around this outrageous statement.......:rolleyes:

View attachment 67650

So the claims by AVZ are disadvantageous for the Republic ?

Are you kidding me DRC ?

Christ ole mighty you fuck tards , AVZ just trying to protect our rights from your thieving, corrupt as fuck Cominiere side kick instrument and your equally corrupt chinese master bidder Zijin.........the only thing that is disadvantageous in this equation is the multitude of hoops and cash AVZ have to navigate to get what is rightfully theirs according to your own DRC mining laws !!

" diminishing ambitions "

Correct me if i am wrong DRC, but your ambition was to create a lithium battery hub, whereby AVZ would be the prime and only producer to meet that end was it not ? That ambitition was going to improve the DRC coffers exponentially, and provide thousands of jobs for the poor ole folk of Manono which they desperately need !

Yet here we are, 2+ yrs down the track with AVZ delisted and RD essentially a stranded asset ...:mad:

Your ambitions were fucked up by your own evil design!

Or am i to interpret " diminishing ambititions " another way possibly ?

That AVZ are creating plenty of road blocks ( ICC & ICSID ) from your end game all along............to steal RD & CDL at any cost thru your chinese masters.....;):(:poop::ninja:

Fuck you DRC govt / Cominiere / zijin / Chyna ............CUNTS!
Of course the defense team recommend continuing. They get paid to do the defending!!

But what an outrageous statement!
Disadvantageous! Get fucked
AVZ would provide power to the local community
AVZ would provide jobs to locals
AVZ would pay fair taxes to the value of hundreds of millions to the DRC
Yeah, no advantage there......

I need a drink

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Of course the defense team recommend continuing. They get paid to do the defending!!

But what an outrageous statement!
Disadvantageous! Get fucked
AVZ would provide power to the local community
AVZ would provide jobs to locals
AVZ would pay fair taxes to the value of hundreds of millions to the DRC
Yeah, no advantage there......

I need a drink
nailed it.gif

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom