AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
We're on the brink of greatness, aren't we?????? It's got very dark in here, it must be nearing dawn, better put my sunnies on 😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
We're on the brink of greatness, aren't we?????? It's got very dark in here, it must be nearing dawn, better put my sunnies on 😎😎😎
Just imagine the darkness if we are suspended for months.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ😝😑:devilish::poop::ninja:

drugged up.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular

Yep. may as well just laugh through the next few hours.

Now wheres that fucken kitten gif...
wearytraveler-delayedflight.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Is that what you young blokes call a β€œDawn Buster”
1653972330983.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
Not even that fella would be incompetent enough to have us end up with 36%.....it's just not going to happen

Good to see your level head has prevailed.

From one of your earlier posts I pictured you doing this....πŸ˜†

monkey dummy spit.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Not even that fella would be incompetent enough to have us end up with 36%.....it's just not going to happen
Wasn't there the piece in the Mining code or something that states a single entity must maintain a minimum holding of 51% to exploit?

Thus it is impossible for us to be anything less than 51%?

Reactions: 13 users
Some may argue, that entity is Dathcom....but yeah it's in there somewhere I believe
Oh yeh I see.

Till tomorrow we wait, in Nigel we trust πŸ™

• Love

BRICK

Regular
we need @JAG to throw us a bone...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha

Hemicuda

Regular
Wow, you do a nightshift, sleep all day and wake up to the crew knifing each other,πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚,,,,,only joking balanced views either way are healthy,,,, I don’t think it’s the countdown to extinction that some are calling, yup frustrating as fuck, but IMO there looks like more upside than downside moving forward,,, bring it Nige

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Nbaz

Regular
We haven't had a top 20 update in a fair while. The dark side of me wonders if it's been held back and Nigel has sold out before all this mess came about. God that would be bad. To much time on my hands to think of everything that could go wrong.

• Thinking
  • Wow

CashKing

Regular
We haven't had a top 20 update in a fair while. The dark side of me wonders if it's been held back and Nigel has sold out before all this mess came about. God that would be bad. To much time on my hands to think of everything that could go wrong.
That's DARK AF man... Let's wait until tomorrow....

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

Bray

Regular
Think it’s time for a beer and doob for TSE :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking

Nbaz

Regular
That's DARK AF man... Let's wait until tomorrow....
I know, I've got a really sick mind. I really do look for the worst in everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
tumblr_lqao3admCI1qzmcqxo1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Sad

M.Bison

Regular
I emailed the company last week asking for top 20. No reply. Obviously more important things to do but still...
Also Nigel selling out would require a change of substantial holding notice.

Reactions: 2 users

John25

Regular
Sorry ….this made me laugh but on subject 🀣
1653978251244.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Pokok

Regular
For the people in the know if they open tomorrow what do they expect share price to be i for one think with all this going on many will sell no matter what as the trust is gone but if the ann is good and adds some clarity to the situation could it hold above 60c

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom