AVZ Discussion 2022

Pokok

Regular
well market is closed, ann anytime now would be good

View attachment 8194
an ann anytime before 9.30 tomorrow be better but who knows if they want the investors too much time to absorb the news its such a game being played and I feel we were all kept out of the loop

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
well market is closed, ann anytime now would be good

View attachment 8194
BiodegradableSlushyErin-max-1mb.gif

Imo.

Further suspension 99.99% guaranteed.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Birdman7

Regular
Mutley Fool, add their shit to the pile too.🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

It would be a rather large pile by now.

The complete lack of support or encouragement for AVZ or it’s shareholders from the Australian financial media community is really difficult to understand!

Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
View attachment 8195
Imo.

Further suspension 99.99% guaranteed.
Yes, DRC time moves veeeeeeeeery slow cant see them all of a sudden pulling their finger out.
I'm just praying we don't see the dreaded word.....'imminent'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20

The complete lack of support or encouragement for AVZ or it’s shareholders from the Australian financial media community is really difficult to understand!
It's easy, the Australian media only jumps to attention if it gets a couple of paperbacks. Only have to look at the star writers in the top Australian financial newspaper the AFR, their only art is cut and paste for a hand out.

Reactions: 11 users

In my view it's the Australian version of 'corruption'. There is no such thing as independent news in this country let alone real journalism. Be it The Australian, The West or the AFR, they publish verbatim what is sent to them by companies. I have seen it myself with souped-up press releases being printed word for word as if it was journalism, even faking a Q & A with said company executives in a way to jazz-up the planted article as journalism. There's a fraternity of local explorers with good friends and alumni in the press, the ASX, the pension funds and other investors that look after themselves. We would be naïve thinking that's not going on.

Reactions: 19 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 1612

Wow things are getting wild around here. Everyone remain calm. Nigel’s a smart bloke, I’m confident he has it sorted.

Reactions: 26 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Wow things are getting wild around here. Everyone remain calm. Nigel’s a smart bloke, I’m confident he has it sorted.
Next millennium? :ROFLMAO:
This shit's been imminent aeons!
Can't even remember what was supposed to be imminent in the first place it's been that long. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
agreed, but what will be interesting is CATH extension or have they been chopped/bailed, they need to tell us at least that without fail
Dare I say further extension? :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
For the people in the know if they open tomorrow what do they expect share price to be i for one think with all this going on many will sell no matter what as the trust is gone but if the ann is good and adds some clarity to the situation could it hold above 60c
No idea what the SP would be if we come out of suspension , but the volume will be off the charts .

Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I'm expecting another extension - another 14 days and no further update, why would us plebs get informed of anything :LOL:

An extension longer than 14 days could be quite telling if it's going to a drawn out process

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I work part time, thanks to some AVZ profit taking paying off my mortgage, and Wednesday is my day off. So, your Tuesday night is one of my Friday nights. Hopefully some good or neutral news tomorrow!

Attachments

• PXL_20220531_075433992.jpg
    PXL_20220531_075433992.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
I work part time, thanks to some AVZ profit taking paying off my mortgage, and Wednesday is my day off. So, your Tuesday night is one of my Friday nights. Hopefully some good or neutral news tomorrow!
I didn't take any avz profits so I'm treating every night like Friday night.
20220531_180451.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 2428

yep im over every single conference, roadshow, smack talk bs until this is sorted out, stop the bs parade, stop spending money on bs when you don't even know how much we own, concentrate solely on all this crazyness, and work out a way to prevent it going forward, or sell the lot to the highest bidder and run like fuk.

Just think while all these conferences, roadshows, tossers in houses of excellencies, fluffy announcements and the amount of money the gov and AVZ would have spent on travelling and talking shit up, for 6-12 months now in the background, we've had:

-Dathomir fighting us for 5-15% and draggin us to courts
-Cominiere selling off 15% to Zijin dirt cheap and taking bribes for snacks, and apparently we didnt counter offer in time WTAF...then AVZ attempting to fight them in local DRC courts
-Nige on the board with bloody AJN/Klaus who 100% has a jealous vendetta against AVZ after selling out, and now AJN/Klaus doing backdoor deals to get other land in the area, and now Nige quitting at AJN
-Add to that Klaus also now is at the helm of Tantalex who has tailings ON OUR LAND we'll be paying surface rights for.....but hang on ignore the portal and the 100 articles stating this as fact because apparently that's been sold now too, but don't look at the portal because that still says Minicom own the tailings...yes the same mob who Klaus and Cong got Kabila to kick out to get AVZ the land in the first place
-The portal just decreasing our PE after being told ML is for entire area,,,,without a word said on this either

Now baring in mind all of the above along with a whole host of other fraud/shenanigans(for crying out loud just two weeks ago I saw Felix signing some deal with Gertler, yes fucking Gertler who even the US had sanctions against for his fraud in the DRC, and has ties to the scum of the earth Mossad/Israeli intelligence) all this has been going on for the last 6-12months while management just relies on a government who has limited power to stop the corruption, so who on earth really thinks we are getting the news clarifying this has been cleared up in our favour tomorrow? or even in the next month or two? of course I hope we do and I still have some hope we'll be ok in time, but come on guys let's be realistic, what are the chances this is all cleared up in the next few months? my gut feel is 6-12months and in the mean time felix and Co. will remain silent and instead run around the world selling pipe dreams to the next naive sucker. Just like they have for the last year. You know if Felix doesn't solve this quickly he is actually complicit, no doubt about it, while he runs around scooping up foreign investors cash while letting those under him absolute rape these investors, when you join all the dots some may even say this is a good cop bad cop routine just to bring money into the DRC.

Right now(if not starting tomorrow) I'd assume management will be getting some pretty serious please explains from the ASX about how the hell they thought getting dragged into court rooms multiple times was not worthy of mentioning to the market, and I'd also assume management will say here look here's our share certificate showing 75% that has not been annulled so wth do you want us to do. ASX will then say hmmm, ok yep good 'ol Africa this is out of everyones control, good luck and good luck appeasing your shareholder who've you've kept in the dark

ffs please explain Nige, cos you're buried real deep right now my man, some may say 'ballsdeep'...we want our bloody snaaaaaaaacks, so sell it off right now if you don't have any assurances in writing from the government by today.
Hi Barn I will send you a message Con gave me some good comments back re your post. 👍

I didn't take any avz profits so I'm treating every night like Friday night.
View attachment 8210
Is that a pack of Montecristos?

It's been 20 years since my last smoke - when this whole business settles nicely I will have to treat myself to a Maduro or Montecristo. Will probably cough up a lung, but hey.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Surprised there's anything left, or is that stock just from the last month?:LOL:
The collection was double a couple of weeks back. Just the shit stuff left o_O
The champagne went stale.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom