AVZ Discussion 2022

yep and if Zijin gets away with $33m for 15%, what does that value the company at for some in the mean time, dont worry abt what we value it at, the market will decide once we open again, and it'd be short term ugly I dare say, sentiment would be terrible initially? we'll be stuck in this until production to get back close to old highs if we end up with 36%
Yep, short term sell off by retail investors scared away or invested at too high a SP is to be expected. As @wombat74 says, people's brains get rattled. But I do not think we have to wait for production to be above $1 again. clarity on ownership, BFS, funding and FID will suffice. Based on the simple Nett Present Value calc I shared a few days ago, a 20 year 10MTpa mine will easily create between USD 10 to 15bln NPV. At the unlikely 36% AVZ ownership that still justifies a SP above AUD 1.
So, if you bought in recently at AUD 0.75 or $1, yeah you might not want to hang around and wait but like many of us LTH any 5 or 10 cent SP increase is another 100% value increase. If you do not need the cash tomorrow, why sell, buy the dip!

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Rambo

Regular
Hi mate

Alot of folk ask me this, which is why i am going to set up a ROBIN HOOD TA EDUCATION thread @ TSE , it will encompass all the online videos i learnt via the master RAYNER TEO.

I had planned to do this with HC, but the ole multi nic, narcissist FLASHPOINT wouldnt allow it.........cried to the mods claiming it was " advertising "

The irony is.......he needs all the help he can get !!

It took me 3 years to master TA, but that included Elliott Wave which is fairy intricate and involves alot of heads down thumbs up.

You could master it it alot quicker if you just concentrated on SUPPORT & RESISTANCE, CANDLE STICKS, MOVING AVERAGES TREND LINES, RSI 14, BOLLIE BANDS, FIBONNACI.

I will tag you when i set it up.

Watch this space.

View attachment 8152
Hi Beisha, I would be very interested in learning as well. Would you please tag me when you have it set up. Thanks

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
So Cantor Fitzgerald don't have a clue either by the looks of it...:rolleyes:
Do you have a clue Winenut ? Would Cantor Fitzgerald know more than you ? Would they know more than 99% of the arm chair critics on internet forums ? Would they have an open line of communication with Nigel ? Do you have any communication with Nigel ? Do you just regurgitate the same sh1t over and over ? Do you love playing with trolls ?

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Why oh why are you saying 36%
It was in response to @wombat74 and the conversation he had with @Rediah regards to AVZ potentially going to 5c ...

I just mentioned that EVEN with AVZ having just 36% holding ( hypothetical of course ), AVZ will not go to 5c, which was a bit silly to say.

Thats all.

Cmon on NIGE.......its time to REVEAL the TRUE PICTURE FRAME...................TOMORROW PLEASE !

imo

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
It was in response to @wombat74 and the conversation he had with @Rediah regards to AVZ potentially going to 5c ...

I just mentioned that EVEN with AVZ having just 36% holding ( hypothetical of course ), AVZ will not go to 5c, which was a bit silly to say.

Thats all.

Cmon on NIGE.......its time to REVEAL the TRUE PICTURE FRAME...................TOMORROW PLEASE !

imo
I was being facetious . I don't expect the SP to go to 5 cents .

Reactions: 10 users

Roller62

Regular

Thats all.

imo
It's just crazy to think AVZ would advance the CATH deal if they were going to lose control of the project - IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

LX600

Regular
If AVZ needs to choose, I would prefer Zijin over Dathomir

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
Don't think trading one devil for another is the right way to go about it

Samus

Top 20
If AVZ needs to choose, I would prefer Zijin over Dathomir
Both of those bottom feeding scum grubbers need to go.
If any of them get a cut through the corrupted means on display I'll be just one of 95% of shareholders who'll be running for the exit imo.
Because if any of them get a cut it is an absolute and unquestionable confirmation that the DRC government can not be trusted going forward.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
It's just crazy to think AVZ would advance the CATH deal if they were going to lose control of the project - IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
Totally agree, i would be most happy not to see Zijin and CATH in any deal whatsoever......;)

joe-biden.gif

Hey Joe, you were at the Batteries conference @ DRC were you not ?

You want a level playing field with China dont you ?

Come and get your FILL ...........oh, dont forget to bring security.!!

US troops.gif

lol

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Can anyone explain why Zijin would suggest arbitration if they truly believed they had a watertight deal for 15%. Why would they bother? Because they feel sorry for AVZ maybe??

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
Can anyone explain why Zijin would suggest arbitration if they truly believed they had a watertight deal for 15%. Why would they bother? Because they feel sorry for AVZ maybe??
I actually think management released this (out of all the legal shenanigans going on behind the scenes) because it shows shareholders that zijin have lost their case in country.
It's a strategic release imo.

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Do you have a clue Winenut ? Would Cantor Fitzgerald know more than you ? Would they know more than 99% of the arm chair critics on internet forums ? Would they have an open line of communication with Nigel ? Do you have any communication with Nigel ? Do you just regurgitate the same sh1t over and over ? Do you love playing with trolls ?
I would much prefer to put my trust and understanding of the situation with the AVZ / TSE brains trust rather than CANTOR FITZGERALD.........;)

Do they know more than AFR ?

Does anyone know whats going on in the inner circle of DRC govt and AVZ BOD ?

Does anyone know whats going on in the inner circle of any coy ?

That would be a NO !

imo

Reactions: 8 users
Don't think trading one devil for another is the right way to go about it
Zijin sure know how to build a mine

Reactions: 1 users
I agree to some extent that AVZ should not sell the 24% stake to CATH until there is concrete evidence that our current 75% stake in Dathcom is solid. However, I will not be surprised if AVZ does go ahead with it because that will indirectly tell me that AVZ BoD have solid justification that we will still have at least 51% of Dathcom after the sale. The confidence of AVZ selling the 24% to CATH would actually be telling me that we will end up with 51-66% of Dathcom rather than 36%.

IMO DYOR

Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
exactly, not even an imbecilic retarded llama would have us end up as a minority holder

worst case is 51% AVZ, 9% to CATH, 15% dathomir, 15% Zijin, 10% DRC gov, and AVZ seeking other funding or a CR to contribute our portion to get the mine built, but bare in mind Zijin and Dathomir on top of CATH would need to contribute as well, so it's really not all that bad, the worst thing is just the frustration and turn of sentiment in the mean time....that is the worst, no idea why anyone except the shorters would entertain a worse case scenario

If we start trading and that worst case plays out, then I'd imagine the SP may drop a bit, but I wont be selling, call me a sucker but I may even buy some more, because it will be evident we are getting sold down not on figures but on sentiment/trust alone, and once all the nervous nellies have left the building, then you watch the turn of sentiment and share price as Zijin, Dathomir and CATH help us build a mine and people start looking at the $numbers
1653970884252.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
New Moon phase and it's getting to some around here i think..
I call it a " rigorous debate ".....;)

Its healthy and everyone is mature enough to respect other POV without cracking the sads......

Unlike the ferals at HC...

imo

Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
No point unravelling at this time.

big-lebowski-jeff-bridges.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom