AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Carlos Danger remind me of the date Dathomir returned the funds to sender please, from your copy of the bank account posted many moons ago

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Surely if money has gone from the escrow account unauthorized it’s not that fucking hard to electronically trace where it went? Unless someone’s made a fucking cash withdrawal. Geezuz fucking Christ is there any fucking end to the countless fucking corrupt actions in the DRC The fucking escrow account was under the control of fucking lawyers ffs. I want the fucking mantle back. So over this fucking shit show.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Surely if money has gone from the escrow account unauthorized it’s not that fucking hard to electronically trace where it went? Unless someone’s made a fucking cash withdrawal. Geezuz fucking Christ is there any fucking end to the countless fucking corrupt actions in the DRC The fucking escrow account is under the control of fucking lawyers ffs. I want the fucking mantle back. So over this fucking shit show.
It’s yours 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
@Carlos Danger remind me of the date Dathomir returned the funds to sender please, from your copy of the bank account posted many moons ago
27th of August 2021
20230316_232958.jpg

20230316_233020.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Surely if money has gone from the escrow account unauthorized it’s not that fucking hard to electronically trace where it went? Unless someone’s made a fucking cash withdrawal. Geezuz fucking Christ is there any fucking end to the countless fucking corrupt actions in the DRC The fucking escrow account was under the control of fucking lawyers ffs. I want the fucking mantle back. So over this fucking shit show.
If there's one thing these DRC shit bags are good at Wino, it's embezzlement!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

ChillaM

Shirley, this account would have been included in the annual audited company financial statement ie an actual dated copy of the account statement at the end of June 2024. Maybe that's when it came to light.
In that case, the unauthorized withdrawal should have only happened in the last 12 months.
If our previous in-country legal rep had a substantive grievance with AVZ, or any other DRC official, I 'assume' that it would:
  • have been formally received in writing/email
  • have been subject to legal advice
  • be subject to clear concise Board consideration/decision
  • the decision/reasoning would have been be communicated and confirmed with our DRC legal rep.
So, he's a common DRC thief (just like everyone else 100%) but masquerading as a legal rep lol

Top Bottom