AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
RHyNO,

I am of the opinion that Nigel is not in it for the Salary - It has been reported that he has 50 million + shares. If those shares are worth $1 each and he earns simple interest at 3% then he earns $1.5 million per annum. Anybody thinking that he is delaying for the piddly salary he receives is a moron in my opinion.

I am of the belief Nigel is working incredibly hard under very difficult and complex conditions to get the best ourcome for himself and shareholders.

If anything, Nigel should get a salary increase for the shit he and the board have had to endure.

And no, I will not support a $1 takeover bid not even close.

Regards,

SilentOne - do you own research
I agree with your post , Nigel deserves his salary , difficult gig to say the least, $50m options to incentivise a result, but cash balance is tight, BOD should be trimmed to bare basics, Nigel, Clarke, Cohen plus lawyers STAY.........the rest go !

survival is the name of the game right now........imo

Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
This thread has become absolute crud. Rather than decent discussion, its just pissed off punters who had a crack at making multiples and are stuck and salty.

I’m one of them, with several hundred k thrown in around 40-50c.

I took a gamble in a well known shithole with a resource that was always in retrospect going to be targeted by less governed entities. My fault, I blame nobody else for where that money sits.

But I for one am enjoying the silence right now, to me it 💯 means progress. Nigel has my full support, as any alternative is goodnight in my view.
We are all stuck in this mess together, yes true, we are all salty, why wouldnt we be ?

But completely disagree with you about this thread being absolute crud.........lots of information still supplied by the faithful which i really appreciate and respect for one another is still high despite the obvious doom and gloom.

Absolute crud = HC AVZ thread, what would you prefer ?

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
I wonder if those new board members are even doing anything.....

Reactions: 2 users

JasonM

Regular
I wonder if those new board members are even doing anything.....
collecting a salary?

I do support current mgmt and board, its our only hope, self interest is also a great motivator and nige has 50m little bits of self interest to get an outcome. However all this silence is awfully convenient, they're not exactly being held accountable to anyone. The cynic in me says we only we an update when the mmga fuckers make some noise forcing them to provide an update. The last company update was just over a month ago where they stated advanced talks on funding, mou discussions, and realisation of value opportunities being explored, etc. I understand things take time but its time they gave an update.

I'd be wrapped to get out of this with a $1 TO offer, I kind of thing it'll be far less. I'm sure we've all noticed its the worse time to be negotiating a lithium deal and the mine is located in the drc, so difficult for me to see anywhere near fair value being reached. sometimes you have to cut your losses and run, no doubt the slimey zijin scum is banking on that. yes there is a financial cost to all of this but there is also a mental health and emotional toll, I think the majority would say they've had enough and its time to get out. Of course if you're in the inner circle getting updates and collecting a salary out of avz, I tend to think it'll be a lot easier to ride this out, however I'm personally sick of being a fucking mushroom and want some of my fucking dollars back.

happy saturday

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
however I'm personally sick of being a fucking mushroom and want some of my fucking dollars back.
#metoo

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

RHyNO

Regular
I agree with your post , Nigel deserves his salary , difficult gig to say the least, $50m options to incentivise a result, but cash balance is tight, BOD should be trimmed to bare basics, Nigel, Clarke, Cohen plus lawyers STAY.........the rest go !

survival is the name of the game right now........imo
Nice and while I’m not on the best BOD on the ASX scene. Got to admit the less pale members less Perth members of the board is excellent strategy and takes consideration and insight from the big guy. Let’s hope his reward is becoming a billionaire so we can have him replace Forrest as the face of successful Australian mining.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Hudnut

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom