AVZ Discussion 2022

Mr_Tones83

Regular
View attachment 67089 Well ain’t that a kick in the nuts
So laughable that they think this won't go unnoticed at ICSID and ICC... Hardly following the mining code. Plus where are the ministerial decrees required to approve PE!?

Reactions: 16 users
How do we go hard on carrick on twitter? Any organisations other than RTG Mining that we can expose Michael’s unethical behaviour? Chartered accountants page on twitter?

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular

It’s the application that’s been approved, not the PE 👇

IMG_7442.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Dave Evans

Regular
How do we go hard on carrick on twitter? Any organisations other than RTG Mining that we can expose Michael’s unethical behaviour? Chartered accountants page on twitter?

There’s two pages of information on Carrotdick in this link 👇

Including these articles on him 👇

Plus this information related to him using and sharing the share register to make illegal unsolicited offers to shareholders 👇

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta.../Resource+Capital+Investment+Announcement.pdf
1719267989681.jpeg

1719268035590.jpeg

Search Company and Other Registers

connectonline.asic.gov.au
Search: 678207308
Company was set up on June 14 2024👇

1000010748.jpg

1000010744.jpg

1000010752.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Japan gold also

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
Doubt it will carry through considering it’s still in front of ICC / ICSID and unresolved .
They'll get it, you watch.
They haven't followed protocols for anything to date.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
China has taken the North and is playing the waiting game for AVZ to go broke and then take the South . IMO
Fuck Zijin and all who sail in her....

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Scoota30

Regular
Would this action not work in our favour to get the ICSID case pulled forward anymore? Not just ignoring/inaction the interim orders but a clear oppositional move. Surely this would give us merit to bring the final hearing date forward in some way to put pressure on?

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
There’s two pages of information on Carrotdick in this link 👇

Including these articles on him 👇

Plus this information related to him using and sharing the share register to make illegal unsolicited offers to shareholders 👇

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta.../Resource+Capital+Investment+Announcement.pdf
1719267989681.jpeg

1719268035590.jpeg

Search Company and Other Registers

connectonline.asic.gov.au
Search: 678207308
Company was set up on June 14 2024👇

1000010748.jpg

1000010744.jpg

1000010752.jpg

I reckon RTG has moved to Timbuktu...
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 11.20.21 PM.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Tshisekedi discusses local minerals industry with US think tank​

Last updated: 2024/07/25 at 12:02 PM
MinesPublished July 25, 2024

IMG-20240725-WA0014.jpg

On Wednesday July 24, President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi met with representatives of an American think tank, The Brookings Institution, on strategies aimed at making the exploitation of Congolese minerals more profitable for its population.

During these discussions, which took place via videoconference, it was discussed that beyond the revision of existing mining contracts, President Tshisekedi had to focus on "profitable exploitation and processing of minerals on site to create jobs and a local industry.
This goes hand in hand with a diversification of the Congolese economy and the promotion of agriculture," said the Congolese Head of State.

Their discussions revolved around the theme: "Challenge and opportunities in the DRC".
On this occasion, President Tshisekedi notably discussed several current issues in his country, including his efforts to pacify the eastern part of the country, which has been experiencing security instability for thirty years now, particularly due to its underground wealth coveted by foreign powers.
"We are determined to bring peace at any cost because without peace there is no development," Tshisekedi said.

Daniel Bawuna

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20

AGOA Summit: Julien Paluku pleads in favor of exporting mining products to the USA without customs duties​

Last updated: 2024/07/24 at 6:42 PM
MinesPublished July 24, 2024

IMG-20240724-WA0039.jpg

The Minister in charge of Foreign Trade of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Julien Paluku, has advocated for the export of mining products to the United States of America (USA) without customs duties.

It was during his participation, last Tuesday in Washington (USA), in a meeting related to the American Act on Growth and Opportunity in Africa (AGOA) that Julien Paluku defended foreign trade in sub-Saharan Africa.

"I was received at the American Congress in Washington where I pleaded with national senators and deputies for the renewal of AGOA which allows eligible sub-Saharan African countries to export most of their products to the United States of America without customs duties," declared the Minister of Foreign Trade Julien Paluku.

The DRC has 26 exportable mining and non-mining commodities. This meeting, which is taking place in Washington, aims to promote mutual interests between the host country, the USA, and sub-Saharan Africa.

Daniel Bawuna

Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 3.22.58 AM.png

On this Nov 2023 it clearly states southern section belongs to Dathcom and Northern section is under dispute.

SilentOne

Regular

AGOA Summit: Julien Paluku pleads in favor of exporting mining products to the USA without customs duties​

Last updated: 2024/07/24 at 6:42 PM
MinesPublished July 24, 2024

IMG-20240724-WA0039.jpg

The Minister in charge of Foreign Trade of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Julien Paluku, has advocated for the export of mining products to the United States of America (USA) without customs duties.

It was during his participation, last Tuesday in Washington (USA), in a meeting related to the American Act on Growth and Opportunity in Africa (AGOA) that Julien Paluku defended foreign trade in sub-Saharan Africa.

"I was received at the American Congress in Washington where I pleaded with national senators and deputies for the renewal of AGOA which allows eligible sub-Saharan African countries to export most of their products to the United States of America without customs duties," declared the Minister of Foreign Trade Julien Paluku.

The DRC has 26 exportable mining and non-mining commodities. This meeting, which is taking place in Washington, aims to promote mutual interests between the host country, the USA, and sub-Saharan Africa.

Daniel Bawuna

The DRC needs to pull their finger out and sort their shit out sooner than later - they are likely going to get a better outcome while the Democrats are in power with any agreement/negotiations. Should the Republicans get in, Trump is likely to drive a tougher deal that benefits America more than the DRC - he loves the deal.

Trumpy is not one to be blackmailed - it also seems there is a theme/undercurrent that the DRC are wanting support in their boarder wars which they are seemingly trying to leverage for outcomes in mining (Felix I suspect is playing off Europe/China/America off each other).

The DRC are going to do more harm to themselves by delaying positive outcomes for Dathcoms tenement while we progress through the ICSID / ICC and the potential swing to the Republicans - but Tim (time) will tell.

The DRC reaps what they sow - at the moment it is nothing for their poor and disenfranchised population. Dathcom will assist in growing wealth in the local community of Manono for the poor and destitute.

SilentOne

Last edited:
  • Love

Javman

Emerged
Has anyone got a reply via email from AVZ lately? I’ve been ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Management need to come out of their bubble and answer some questions.

how can this happen given that:
"AVZ has re-established a strong line of communication with the Government of the
Democratic Republic of Congo following the recent Presidential election."

What is our immediate response in local and international courts?

And

What are the timelines for these glacial pace arbitrations please??

Also

What is happening with our MoU you've been banging on about for 12 months which represents the only claim to any sort of positive progression?

What about funding??

I'm not really buying the silence is golden approach more than two years down the track when AVZ have already called out the corruption and given how swiftly things are moving against us. Why aren't they publicly condemning things like this when the courts have ordered the reinstatement of our tenement and issued fines against the illegal actions of cominiere? Somebody or multiple peoples are feeding them bullshit behind the scenes without any action to back it up as Zijin move full speed ahead doing whatever they like which is validated through official channels like CAMI against stop work and court orders.

We are stuck with inaction due to legalities as the enemy carries on ignoring any and every legal protocol that's in place.

It's entirely possible I've lost the plot but ffs put some real pressure on these criminals. It feels like a slow motion train wreck.
Nobody is going to buy this if Zijin is already set up next door with control of all the electric, water and other infrastructure.

10 years of seeking damages through arbitration is looking highly likely.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Pokok

Regular
Has anyone got a reply via email from AVZ lately? I’ve been ignored.
Because they have nothing to add to their last announcement IMO ,

Reactions: 3 users

Pokok

Regular

"AVZ has re-established a strong line of communication with the Government of the

And

Also

What is happening with our MoU you've been banging on about for 12 months which represents the only claim to any sort of positive progression?

What about funding??

I'm not really buying the silence is golden approach more than two years down the track when AVZ have already called out the corruption and given how swiftly things are moving against us. Why aren't they publicly condemning things like this when the courts have ordered the reinstatement of our tenement and issued fines against the illegal actions of cominiere? Somebody or multiple peoples are feeding them bullshit behind the scenes without any action to back it up as Zijin move full speed ahead doing whatever they like which is validated through official channels like CAMI against stop work and court orders.

We are stuck with inaction due to legalities as the enemy carries on ignoring any and every legal protocol that's in place.

It's entirely possible I've lost the plot but ffs put some real pressure on these criminals. It feels like a slow motion train wreck.
Nobody is going to buy this if Zijin is already set up next door with control of all the electric, water and other infrastructure.

Now delisted they are not bound to tell us anything so I don't expect it , we have been fucked over by the chinks and corrupt DRC and there is not a thing we can do about it but sit and wait , financially in trouble for some shareholders is zero concern for Zijin , DRC , AVZ management that's how I see it .

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20

And

Also

What about funding??

What is our current cash situation ? I think I recall someone saying we are good until November . Do they have to report EOFY numbers ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom