Top 20
1720788591532.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I don't know nothink about that $70 million, don't ask me, ask CKK, he is the boss and knows everything, I just signed paperwork, fuk off!!

Maybe becoming inspector of mines wasn't such a great idea after all.
I would have bought an expensive wig and sunnies and gone to the Bahamas, sunshine.

They are killing soldiers for walking in the wrong direction, you reckon you are going to get special treatment?

Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Hi there, I'm trying to find out what's happening with the AVZ stock shares?

Long story short, my ex boyfriend convinced me to get a credit card to then take out all 15k of the cash and put it into these shares, even tho I kept telling him I didn't want to do it endless times, I ended up folding, and basically a few months later the stocks became suspended. I have come to the realization that I will probably never see that money ever again but wanted to find out what's going on now because I left him and have no intention to contact him ever again, when I logged onto my account now the shares have all but vanished? Below is a screen shoot of my shares from the last statement.

Are the stocks still active or have they now been removed all together? IS it worth waiting around because there have been so much talk over the past year or 2 about them opening on this date, then it never happens, and this happens again and again and I'm just tired of waiting around like 👁👄👁 I've seen there is a class action and I'm wondering if the class action that will be taking place is worth looking into, has anyone thought about this route or would I be better off waiting another 2-3 years and see if they open?

I don't even know how y'all will find my next question, but if someone would want to buy my current stocks, if they even exist, from me and we can make a contract agreement to transfer as soon as they open, I would legitimately give you all my log in details to see my account that's how badly I want out of this. I've had so much anxiety and stress with the credit card, I'd never had one before in my life, my biggest and only loan was for my car, and my mental health over the past 2 years has been significantly impacted.

I don't check this thread often, not sure if I will get some kind of notification if people respond to me or if I will loose my place to anyones response, hopefully someone can give me a sense of direction. I'm not interested in making millions of dollars here, I have a basic life that I'm happy with, 2 kids, family and friends and work a honest living. If I can get my money back I'm winning, because for me 15k is ALOT of money, if not than that's a loss I'll have to live with✌🏽

I don't know if private messaging is a thing on here, and if it is id have to then figure out how to find them, if anyone is keen to help me with any advise, Im all ears, feel free to pm me
View attachment 66454
Hey Princess, Your Ex sounds like a dick to start with… If he has put you in this situation against your will then that sucks.

Was he name Tom by any chance ?

Where abouts are you located ?

You cannot really do to much at this stage apart from wait like the rest of us…

I’d like to hope your post is real not some fuxkwit just trolling but the first half had us all going ahh poor thing, the last bit seems like you know a little too much than just to get a 15k card and dump it on a stock.

Anyway I support single mums 😀 and anyone having a go 😀

Sounds like you need a night out on the wines…
You will fit in well as we are all fucked at the moment until Uncle Nigel sells it off…

GLTAH 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
Everyone, can I please suggest you all make sure you look after your health. I started with my first round of medical tests today and after bit of a runny nose I’m glad I wasn’t poso for the vid!
Look after yourselves hey.
Got the Warnie medical up next 👍 View attachment 66390
I see you left herpes result off the image there Jag.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
PrincessPeaches , I think you need to talk to Nigel . He's the guy who runs the company and put your money into lock down . You'll find him in Perth on any given day . From all accounts he's a nice guy . May I suggest you change your name to PrincessPineapple . IMO
And for reference he looks like this:

1720766874864.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
You aussies might appreciate this, from the Christchurch Press

IMG_0188.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Anybody remember when our next hearing date is?
@Hudnut have you got that tucked away in your spreadsheet?

Reactions: 7 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Anybody remember when our next hearing date is?
@Hudnut have you got that tucked away in your spreadsheet?
All the publicly released dates of hearings, submissions etc. from announcements have passed. Annoying for genuine holders, but understandable that everything now being kept on the down-low to keep lurking eyes and ears in the dark.

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
I'm sure there was something floating around that at least mentioned ICSID concluding some time in late 2025 maybe September :unsure:
Anyway fuck this shit show! 😤

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
I'm sure there was something floating around that at least mentioned ICSID concluding some time in late 2025 maybe September :unsure:
Anyway fuck this shit show! 😤
Yeah, I think that was more a guide if all goes smoothly e.g. the expected conclusion of the Zijin case (only on jurisdiction) was 'mid-2023' and as we all know it ended up being March 2024 due to their sh*tfu*kery.
Dathomir cases were stated to be expecting conclusion after Sep 2024, but the latest update on Dathomir was 12th May and all we got from that was their agreement placing all liability on Cominiere when it goes tits up 😅

• Sad
  • Thinking

protoje

Regular
IMG_7739.jpeg

Have we forgotten… ‘timely manner’… must be imminent…

• Haha
  • Sad

Pokok

Regular
Fuck I miss Friday , not my fault sorry it was Vodka day , I'm think at the moment i'm having social security sex , I get a little every month but not enough to live on

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Hudnut

Regular
Confirming all dates have passed. The waiting game continues.
I'll update the sheet once any new dates come to light.

Reactions: 25 users

Tinrattler

Emerged
Could this mean progress being made and hearings on hold ? Or is the cough syrup I've just taken f--king with my sense of reality ?
Listening to Jimmy Buffet "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane" Thank you all for your posts .

• Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
It means Nigel being lied to and may be too gullible with the hope that we run out of money and get nothing, what a fucking disaster this is

Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So China gets gifted the lot! Can't see that happening. Just goes against the whole ex-china supply chain narrative.

Reactions: 9 users

robface

Regular
So China gets gifted the lot! Can't see that happening. Just goes against the whole ex-china supply chain narrative.
Who else is spending Chinese money in DRC?

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom