AVZ Discussion 2022

Mute22

Regular
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Long story short, my ex boyfriend convinced me to get a credit card to then take out all 15k of the cash and put it into these shares, e

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Purzel-22

Emerged
Hi there, I'm trying to find out what's happening with the AVZ stock shares?

Long story short, my ex boyfriend convinced me to get a credit card to then take out all 15k of the cash and put it into these shares, even tho I kept telling him I didn't want to do it endless times, I ended up folding, and basically a few months later the stocks became suspended. I have come to the realization that I will probably never see that money ever again but wanted to find out what's going on now because I left him and have no intention to contact him ever again, when I logged onto my account now the shares have all but vanished? Below is a screen shoot of my shares from the last statement.

Are the stocks still active or have they now been removed all together? IS it worth waiting around because there have been so much talk over the past year or 2 about them opening on this date, then it never happens, and this happens again and again and I'm just tired of waiting around like 👁👄👁 I've seen there is a class action and I'm wondering if the class action that will be taking place is worth looking into, has anyone thought about this route or would I be better off waiting another 2-3 years and see if they open?

I don't even know how y'all will find my next question, but if someone would want to buy my current stocks, if they even exist, from me and we can make a contract agreement to transfer as soon as they open, I would legitimately give you all my log in details to see my account that's how badly I want out of this. I've had so much anxiety and stress with the credit card, I'd never had one before in my life, my biggest and only loan was for my car, and my mental health over the past 2 years has been significantly impacted.

I don't check this thread often, not sure if I will get some kind of notification if people respond to me or if I will loose my place to anyones response, hopefully someone can give me a sense of direction. I'm not interested in making millions of dollars here, I have a basic life that I'm happy with, 2 kids, family and friends and work a honest living. If I can get my money back I'm winning, because for me 15k is ALOT of money, if not than that's a loss I'll have to live with✌🏽

I don't know if private messaging is a thing on here, and if it is id have to then figure out how to find them, if anyone is keen to help me with any advise, Im all ears, feel free to pm me
View attachment 66454
Your shares still exist! AVZ is negotiating with the new government, i.e. the game is not lost yet...

I would not sell at the moment!

Read the information from AVZ on the website...

Announcements — AVZ Minerals Limited

Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
A baby seal walks into a bar and says “I'll have anything except Canadian Club”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
1000017147.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20

Long story short, my ex boyfriend convinced me to get a credit card to then take out all 15k of the cash and put it into these shares, even tho I kept telling him I didn't want to do it endless times, I ended up folding, and basically a few months later the stocks became suspended. I have come to the realization that I will probably never see that money ever again but wanted to find out what's going on now because I left him and have no intention to contact him ever again, when I logged onto my account now the shares have all but vanished? Below is a screen shoot of my shares from the last statement.

Are the stocks still active or have they now been removed all together? IS it worth waiting around because there have been so much talk over the past year or 2 about them opening on this date, then it never happens, and this happens again and again and I'm just tired of waiting around like 👁👄👁 I've seen there is a class action and I'm wondering if the class action that will be taking place is worth looking into, has anyone thought about this route or would I be better off waiting another 2-3 years and see if they open?

I don't even know how y'all will find my next question, but if someone would want to buy my current stocks, if they even exist, from me and we can make a contract agreement to transfer as soon as they open, I would legitimately give you all my log in details to see my account that's how badly I want out of this. I've had so much anxiety and stress with the credit card, I'd never had one before in my life, my biggest and only loan was for my car, and my mental health over the past 2 years has been significantly impacted.

I don't check this thread often, not sure if I will get some kind of notification if people respond to me or if I will loose my place to anyones response, hopefully someone can give me a sense of direction. I'm not interested in making millions of dollars here, I have a basic life that I'm happy with, 2 kids, family and friends and work a honest living. If I can get my money back I'm winning, because for me 15k is ALOT of money, if not than that's a loss I'll have to live with✌🏽

I don't know if private messaging is a thing on here, and if it is id have to then figure out how to find them, if anyone is keen to help me with any advise, Im all ears, feel free to pm me
View attachment 66454
Though I'm not quite convinced you're a genuine person.
You can sue your ex-BF, unless he's a licenced financial advisor.

There's a reason it's illegal to give unqualified financial advice.

Reactions: 18 users

robface

Regular

View attachment 66454
What date did you buy the shares?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Spikerama

Regular
How does someone with pronouns kill?
they / them
Ooh… a typographical joke. I like that!

I never knew you were so meta, TC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Jazz

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
PrincessPeaches , I think you need to talk to Nigel . He's the guy who runs the company and put your money into lock down . You'll find him in Perth on any given day . From all accounts he's a nice guy . May I suggest you change your name to PrincessPineapple . IMO
Sorry but pineapples are my least favourite fruit 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
What date did you buy the shares?
I'm not sure exact dates when I purchased the stocks but some time around June, July, Augusta 2021

Though I'm not quite convinced you're a genuine person.
You can sue your ex-BF, unless he's a licenced financial advisor.

There's a reason it's illegal to give unqualified financial advice

That's okay Azzler, I'm not here to ask to be judge on my personality attributes, I'm here to find out what options are available.

I'm happy to sell my stocks for the value I purchased them for because I didn't join the shares for my own interest/hobby. And, not to offended anyone here, but personally I would have prefered to put my money into a share trade that I have a genuine interest in, minerals are definitely not my interest. I was looking at medical shares like marijuana and psychedelics because I have a keen interest, and see value into loosing some money that it could help with the mental health industry.

Thanks to everyone who has responded 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 I appreciate the time and suggestions given to me, I'm glad to hear that the stocks are still on a venture shelf somewhere. I will have a think about what I will do. I'll try and keep up to date with what's being said here to decided what route I will take.

Peaches, over and out

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
That's okay Azzler, I'm not here to ask to be judge on my personality attributes, I'm here to find out what options are available.

I'm happy to sell my stocks for the value I purchased them for because I didn't join the shares for my own interest/hobby. And, not to offended anyone here, but personally I would have prefered to put my money into a share trade that I have a genuine interest in, minerals are definitely not my interest. I was looking at medical shares like marijuana and psychedelics because I have a keen interest, and see value into loosing some money that it could help with the mental health industry.
When you get control over your your money, maybe divest, let's say 10 different nock shops.

Best investment in difficult and good times.

Take the ones which offer frequent flyer points.

Lesson 1 never put all your eggs in one basket.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

JNRB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
I'm not sure exact dates when I purchased the stocks but some time around June, July, Augusta 2021
Surely you have ASX and chess statements? Whose name is the account in? Call commsec on Monday and ask..

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
When you get control over your your money, maybe divest, let's say 10 different nock shops.

Best investment in difficult and good times.

Take the ones which offer frequent flyer points.

Lesson 1 never put all your eggs in one basket.
Unless it's Easter... and it's my basket!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom