AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
I’ve seen and heard for 3 years (since Zijin first reared their ugly heads) plenty of these baseless comments. Sick of it. The board need to deliver, or we’re done at the next AGM. Or even before, when we finally run out of cash
Go to hotcrapper mate and talk with the toilet, he will agree with you.

You could sing a duet with the toilet.

good mythical morning poop GIF by Rhett and Link

Bye, bye, have fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mr Clean

Regular
Go to hotcrapper mate and talk with the toilet, he will agree with you.

You could sing a duet with the toilet.

good mythical morning poop GIF by Rhett and Link

Bye, bye, have fun.
Where has your blind loyalty gotten you Cruiser? Aren’t you the one that had to come out of retirement because of all this debacle?

Yikes. Haven’t seen you produce anything of value, so stop thinking you shit gold, champ

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Where has your blind loyalty gotten you Cruiser? Aren’t you the one that had to come out of retirement because of all this debacle?

Yikes. Haven’t seen you produce anything of value, so stop thinking you shit gold, champ
That is because you luckily don't come here too often, champ.

I can't see one single reason why I should come out of retirement digger, you must be confusing me with one of your mates.

Who is it?
The wonder from hole 9 in Cardwell, who thinks he knows everything about drilling holes in the ground, but had to find out the hard way the only holes he knows to drill are the ones in his beloved golf course???

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Clean

Regular
That is because you luckily don't come here too often, champ.

I can't see one single reason why I should come out of retirement digger, you must be confusing me with one of your mates.

Who is it?
The wonder from hole 9 in Cardwell, who thinks he knows everything about drilling holes in the ground, but had to find out the hard way the only holes he knows to drill are the ones in his beloved golf course???
I’ve been here from the early days mate - a couple of weeks after this place became a thing. Also, I’ve likely been a shareholder with the company longer than you as well. But hey, let’s not make this a dick measuring contest.

We are long past due an update for the 20 million lifeline that has been promised us.

Now stop trying to gatekeeper, champ.

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
Wait, let me get a bourbon....

Ok, Fight!

Fight.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
I don't know why everyone is so keen to get this funding, all it means for us is we'll get fleeced on the term sheet and it'll be a sure sign that the shit show continues for months and probably years.
I hope management are putting major pressure on to get a deal under the threat of suing for 10's of billions at ICSID.
It's time for those in the DRC government who've been stringing us along to come good on their promises. Fucken dopey cunts!

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I’ve been here from the early days mate - a couple of weeks after this place became a thing. Also, I’ve likely been a shareholder with the company longer than you as well. But hey, let’s not make this a dick measuring contest.

We are long past due an update for the 20 million lifeline that has been promised us.

Now stop trying to gatekeeper, champ.
Wow a longer shareholder and a longer poster and there is more he doesn't want to mention his dick.
Amazing to have such eloquent posters pop up from time to time.
Why are we so fucking lucky.

Top Bottom