Frank

Top 20
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
Carrick has apparently got just over a million shares - would say his endeavours will be limited as no point in selling for pennies without tax consideration for 11 months. Unfortunately the prick will profit once we’re taken out though but no chance of rolling the board.

I have done some research Spike and I don’t think our board will get rolled at the AGM, if we even reach that far (Chinese showed their hand, asic and firb interested) plenty of recourse considering many of these shares were accumulated under duplicitous context - just my opinion
ill give him 2 cents for his million.

he gets to double his money

• Haha
  • Fire

Mute22

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Mute22

Regular
Reactions: 11 users

Scoota30

Regular
MoU =stall and delay . Nigel has either 1 of 2 major announcements to make in the very immediate future .

1. A deal has been done and this sh1t show is over .
OR
2. $20MIL funding secured .
You forgot option 3 wombat....

3. Extension to Locke Funding.
"The company and Locke are completing further due diligence on the previous due diligence completed to finalise a relatively small number of outstanding issues. The company is confident in a positive outcome for the funding and continues to explore other avenues to increase shareholder value, including but not limited to the progression of the MoU with the new DRC Government as dialogue has re-continued, the company is happy to report that the talks have progressed further than last announcement."

Sorry.... had to.... 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Hudnut

Regular
Completion of Locke funding is I..M....M....I.......N........E............N..............

• Haha

Mute22

Regular
You forgot option 3 wombat....

3. Extension to Locke Funding.
"The company and Locke are completing further due diligence on the previous due diligence completed to finalise a relatively small number of outstanding issues. The company is confident in a positive outcome for the funding and continues to explore other avenues to increase shareholder value, including but not limited to the progression of the MoU with the new DRC Government as dialogue has re-continued, the company is happy to report that the talks have progressed further than last announcement."

Sorry.... had to.... 😂
TSE needs to add an angry face reaction already 😤😡🤬😖😠

• Haha
  • Love

SilentOne

Regular
Wouldn't it be great if we didn't need the Locke funding.

No doubt, should we sign a Locke funding agreement the same people will be complaining about the terms.

Lets wait and see as there is no point in speculating what may happen.

SilentOne

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Scoota30

Regular
Just a reminder of where we are at - 2 months have passed since the below announcement. Lets see what Claudes take is on this.

1720667357681.png

1720667564039.png

1720667617345.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

robface

Regular
Wouldn't it be great if we didn't need the Locke funding.

No doubt, should we sign a Locke funding agreement the same people will be complaining about the terms.

Lets wait and see as there is no point in speculating what may happen.

SilentOne
Where else is cash coming from?

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Where else is cash coming from?
I'm assuming it implies we strike a TO deal in the nearish term and therefore don't need the Locke litigation funding

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If it's not that then maybe there's finally ownership resolution confirmed for 13359, the fuckers Zijin are kicked the fuck out, Cominiere is fucking disbanded, Celestin has his scrawny arse chucked in fucking Makala, ICC and ICSID litigation deemed "no longer required", AVZ finally go mining and we get reinstated to the ASX!!!! :ROFLMAO::cool:

It really is like a fairy tale isn't it......:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

Mute22

Regular
I'm assuming it implies we strike a TO deal in the nearish term and therefore don't need the Locke litigation funding

Christ I hope so.

It would be nice to turn the heating on..

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 18.12.02.png

Reactions: 18 users
The article in the Twitter link by GuruDurkan is an excellent read and gives the history of Manono with lots about AVZ (It’s a long read though!)

GuruDukun
@GuruDukun

It explores the geopolitical struggle between China (#Zijin) and Australia ($avz) over these resources. Essential reading for understanding the project's impact and challenges.

https://granta.com/power-metals/?fbclid=IwY2xjawD6DGRleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHQiZ8LUQGcQlwXy-9z3jlbf1Bqef696RsuFZ1i8VAR-YekWNzKiIB7oKeg_aem_gG1obQ6SNRaLqaK5GZKe5Q

https://t.co/bs0V4ybNbQ

Anyone thinking Global Lithium didn’t know what Geoff Jones was up to is kidding themselves. They only sacked him to try and save their own arse because they knew they were involved in an illegal scam and are trying to avoid an investigation.

My own personal view is the Chinese are using Global Lithium as an Australian company to acquire shares in other Australian assets the way Zijin did here with their subsidiary Bellamel who previously scooped up AVZ shares on the quiet.

Remember Zijin owned Norton Goldfields took over Bellamel and Dianmin Chen (who founded Global Lithium & has just been made Executive Director) was the Managing Director of Norton Goldfields

Dave Evans
@DaveEva12049801

Is @dfat aware of fraudulent emails sent to AVZ Minerals shareholders by Michael Carrick and Geoff Jones. Brief overview in the link below of attempts by Chinese entities to usurp the AVZ BOD and steal critical minerals

thestockexchange.com.au
ASIC AND AUSTRALIAN TREASURY
This is curious... From the article, Nicolas claims secrecy around the ICC procedings... I'm sure his due diligence surrounding entry was carried out before travelling to Paris?!

Mr Pei's seemingly dirty tactics surrounding GL1 also suggests they're in the dark, possibly trying to garner information?!

"The Australo-Chinese lithium squabble is still caught up in the courts – no AVZ representative would speak to me for this article, and when I tried to attend a hearing between the parties at the International Chamber of Commerce’s International Court of Arbitration, in Paris, I was told that such proceedings are secret."

A win-win scenario for the DRC is for both Western/Indo-Pacific and Sino countries to have a portion of Manono... what that looks like, I have no idea and also dont agree that any chinese entities have any legitimate claim, however, both have massive planned projects i.e Lobito railway etc that could transform the country within a decade!

I DO think we're still in the game, as there are too many 'why's?' to the contrary... Why do Cominiere reply on twitter, why Carrick, why Jones, why MMGA... I'm holding strong as I think we'll get there!

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 17.14.20.png

The military court of Butembo in DR Congo, sentenced in one week at least 50 ordinary soldiers to the death penalty for fleeing the rebels, but no high-ranking officer in an army where military leaders are accused of embezzlement of funds intended (minions , food, bonuses...) to the soldiers at the front.
THE EYE on Africa
Kiki Kienge

• Fire
Top Bottom