AVZ Discussion 2022

Geez not many asx listed companies would have a chairmen with no skin in the game. Was chairman for more than 12 months and didn’t own any shares. What a grub!!
IMG_1375.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Frank

Top 20

Frank

Top 20
1720616701680.png

1720616726162.png

1720616775873.png

Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
Carrick has apparently got just over a million shares - would say his endeavours will be limited as no point in selling for pennies without tax consideration for 11 months. Unfortunately the prick will profit once we’re taken out though but no chance of rolling the board.

I have done some research Spike and I don’t think our board will get rolled at the AGM, if we even reach that far (Chinese showed their hand, asic and firb interested) plenty of recourse considering many of these shares were accumulated under duplicitous context - just my opinion
ill give him 2 cents for his million.

he gets to double his money

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Mute22

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire

Mute22

Regular
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Scoota30

Regular
MoU =stall and delay . Nigel has either 1 of 2 major announcements to make in the very immediate future .

1. A deal has been done and this sh1t show is over .
OR
2. $20MIL funding secured .
You forgot option 3 wombat....

3. Extension to Locke Funding.
"The company and Locke are completing further due diligence on the previous due diligence completed to finalise a relatively small number of outstanding issues. The company is confident in a positive outcome for the funding and continues to explore other avenues to increase shareholder value, including but not limited to the progression of the MoU with the new DRC Government as dialogue has re-continued, the company is happy to report that the talks have progressed further than last announcement."

Sorry.... had to.... 😂

• Haha
  • Fire

Hudnut

Regular
Completion of Locke funding is I..M....M....I.......N........E............N..............

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mute22

Regular
You forgot option 3 wombat....

3. Extension to Locke Funding.
"The company and Locke are completing further due diligence on the previous due diligence completed to finalise a relatively small number of outstanding issues. The company is confident in a positive outcome for the funding and continues to explore other avenues to increase shareholder value, including but not limited to the progression of the MoU with the new DRC Government as dialogue has re-continued, the company is happy to report that the talks have progressed further than last announcement."

Sorry.... had to.... 😂
TSE needs to add an angry face reaction already 😤😡🤬😖😠

• Haha
  • Love

SilentOne

Regular
Wouldn't it be great if we didn't need the Locke funding.

No doubt, should we sign a Locke funding agreement the same people will be complaining about the terms.

Lets wait and see as there is no point in speculating what may happen.

SilentOne

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Scoota30

Regular
Just a reminder of where we are at - 2 months have passed since the below announcement. Lets see what Claudes take is on this.

1720667357681.png

1720667564039.png

1720667617345.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

robface

Regular
Wouldn't it be great if we didn't need the Locke funding.

No doubt, should we sign a Locke funding agreement the same people will be complaining about the terms.

Lets wait and see as there is no point in speculating what may happen.

SilentOne
Where else is cash coming from?

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Where else is cash coming from?
I'm assuming it implies we strike a TO deal in the nearish term and therefore don't need the Locke litigation funding

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If it's not that then maybe there's finally ownership resolution confirmed for 13359, the fuckers Zijin are kicked the fuck out, Cominiere is fucking disbanded, Celestin has his scrawny arse chucked in fucking Makala, ICC and ICSID litigation deemed "no longer required", AVZ finally go mining and we get reinstated to the ASX!!!! :ROFLMAO::cool:

It really is like a fairy tale isn't it......:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

Mute22

Regular
I'm assuming it implies we strike a TO deal in the nearish term and therefore don't need the Locke litigation funding

Christ I hope so.

It would be nice to turn the heating on..

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom