AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
Everyone, can I please suggest you all make sure you look after your health. I started with my first round of medical tests today and after bit of a runny nose I’m glad I wasn’t poso for the vid!
Look after yourselves hey.
Got the Warnie medical up next 👍 View attachment 66390
I see you left herpes result off the image there Jag.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
PrincessPeaches , I think you need to talk to Nigel . He's the guy who runs the company and put your money into lock down . You'll find him in Perth on any given day . From all accounts he's a nice guy . May I suggest you change your name to PrincessPineapple . IMO
And for reference he looks like this:

1720766874864.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
You aussies might appreciate this, from the Christchurch Press

IMG_0188.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Anybody remember when our next hearing date is?
@Hudnut have you got that tucked away in your spreadsheet?

Reactions: 7 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Anybody remember when our next hearing date is?
@Hudnut have you got that tucked away in your spreadsheet?
All the publicly released dates of hearings, submissions etc. from announcements have passed. Annoying for genuine holders, but understandable that everything now being kept on the down-low to keep lurking eyes and ears in the dark.

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
I'm sure there was something floating around that at least mentioned ICSID concluding some time in late 2025 maybe September :unsure:
Anyway fuck this shit show! 😤

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
I'm sure there was something floating around that at least mentioned ICSID concluding some time in late 2025 maybe September :unsure:
Anyway fuck this shit show! 😤
Yeah, I think that was more a guide if all goes smoothly e.g. the expected conclusion of the Zijin case (only on jurisdiction) was 'mid-2023' and as we all know it ended up being March 2024 due to their sh*tfu*kery.
Dathomir cases were stated to be expecting conclusion after Sep 2024, but the latest update on Dathomir was 12th May and all we got from that was their agreement placing all liability on Cominiere when it goes tits up 😅

• Sad
  • Thinking

protoje

Regular
IMG_7739.jpeg

Have we forgotten… ‘timely manner’… must be imminent…

• Haha
  • Sad

Pokok

Regular
Fuck I miss Friday , not my fault sorry it was Vodka day , I'm think at the moment i'm having social security sex , I get a little every month but not enough to live on

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Hudnut

Regular
Confirming all dates have passed. The waiting game continues.
I'll update the sheet once any new dates come to light.

Reactions: 25 users

Tinrattler

Emerged
Could this mean progress being made and hearings on hold ? Or is the cough syrup I've just taken f--king with my sense of reality ?
Listening to Jimmy Buffet "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane" Thank you all for your posts .

• Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
It means Nigel being lied to and may be too gullible with the hope that we run out of money and get nothing, what a fucking disaster this is

Dazmac66

Regular
So China gets gifted the lot! Can't see that happening. Just goes against the whole ex-china supply chain narrative.

Reactions: 9 users

robface

Regular
So China gets gifted the lot! Can't see that happening. Just goes against the whole ex-china supply chain narrative.
Who else is spending Chinese money in DRC?

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20

BEISHA

Top 20
South Kivu: nearly 150 Chinese companies operate illegally in the province!

The province of South Kivu, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, is the scene of mining activity that has been intensely scrutinized in recent times.

According to recent revelations from Governor Jean-Jacques Perusi, no less than 145 Chinese mining companies are currently operating in flagrant violation of the laws in force.

The results of a study carried out by local students have highlighted an alarming situation: many of these companies no longer have valid operating permits, a neglect which particularly affects the districts of Fizi, Mwenga and Shabunda.

Jean-Jacques Perusi stressed that these companies often obtain permits in a dubious manner in Kinshasa, even though they expired several years ago, between 2013 and 2016.

Despite this, they continue to extract mineral resources completely illegally, thus depriving the Congolese state of significant revenue.

This observation led the Governor to directly question the Chinese ambassador in the DRC, revealing that even after the closure of six companies and three mining cooperatives, they quickly resumed their activities without respecting local administrative decisions.

( Sound Familiar ) :mad:

Faced with this worrying situation, Jean-Jacques Perusi promised strict measures to deter this harmful practice which threatens not only legality, but also the economic stability of the region.

This problem is not isolated to South Kivu; Similar cases have been reported in the neighboring province of Ituri, where Chinese companies are also operating in violation of Congolese mining regulations.

( Sound Familiar ) :mad:

mediacongo

View attachment 66158

View attachment 66157
for-fuck.gif

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
A long and depressing read, but a accurate one i believe, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Wouldn't it be great if we didn't need the Locke funding.

No doubt, should we sign a Locke funding agreement the same people will be complaining about the terms.

Lets wait and see as there is no point in speculating what may happen.

SilentOne
🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom