AVZ Discussion 2022

Scoota30

Regular
Eat a bag of dicks Geoff Jones
Eat a bag of dicks Peter Huljich
Next off the ranks RTG to get rid of Carrotdick then he can eat a bag of dicks too

The Circle Reaction GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Next off the ranks RTG to get rid of Carrotdick then he can eat a bag of dicks too
GL1 BOD to Geoffrey....

Look What You Did You Little Jerk 90S GIF by Home Alone

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular

Im telling you i will only be happy when i see them doing this

source.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Well done everyone. Who says the power of the people doesn’t pay off. Geoff Jones
mr bean GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Dijon101

Regular
these cunts deserve to go to jail.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bray

Regular
Comineire/DRC/China :
What the hell am I doing here? You've got nothing on me. I'm covered. Call the Joint Chief.

ICSID/AVZ :
That won't be necessary, cunts, as I have already received no less than a dozen calls from highly-ranked and powerfully-placed individuals telling me to let you go, but the joy of checks and balances in our government is that I can, and am, indeed, required by law, to tell them to fuck off.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Pokok

Regular
Everything I read is all well and good but not 1 mention of AVZ in any context people can keep sucking all this info but to me it means nothing . I want justice and I want my fucken stollen money now you fucken low life cunts , australian ha your no more australian than fried rice , you betrayed the way of life our ancestors died for you support the yellow peril fuck i hope i can meet you in a dark alley one day ,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

webclever

In the province of Tanganyika, Cyprien Kitanga Kibale, administrator of the Manono territory, is suspended from his duties on the proposal of the provincial Minister of the Interior and Security​

• Thinking
Funny enough you can buy a bag of dicks and mail them for the low low price of OH would you look at that? 12 bucks a pop. Same price we'll let our shares go for!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240709_222832_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240709_222832_Chrome.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Haha
  • Fire

Jazz

Regular
Funny enough you can buy a bag of dicks and mail them for the low low price of OH would you look at that? 12 bucks a pop. Same price we'll let our shares go for!
9 King Albert Road, Trigg, WA 6029

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

robface

Regular

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Quick question, why is everyone so certain the board changes at Global Lithium is positive for AVZ? Could equally be coincidental or a non-event or even negative for AVZ. Am I missing something?

Also anyone have the next ICSID or ICC important date??

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Quick question, why is everyone so certain the board changes at Global Lithium is positive for AVZ? Could equally be coincidental or a non-event or even negative for AVZ. Am I missing something?

Thank you for putting up the question. I’ve got no understanding or position on GL1 and Jones yet cause I just don’t have any information.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular

I wasn't certain at all and was pretty doubtful but given that they wrote an article on the West Australian on it I imagine they had sources tell them.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular

I don't think anyone is projecting that it's actually a positive for AVZ itself, just that it may be linked to the recent attempt by RCI to pilfer AVZ shares according to the West Australian.
People are hopeful that the scum that are attempting to rob shareholders are taken to task.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bin59

Regular
I don't think anyone is projecting that it's actually a positive for AVZ itself, just that it may be linked to the recent attempt by RCI to pilfer AVZ shares according to the West Australian.
People are hopeful that the scum that are attempting to rob shareholders are taken to task.
Agree, and In my opinion GL1 have called a trading halt while they undertake an internal investigation into his activities before they announce any changes.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1720567694689.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

JAG

Top 20
1720567713722.png