AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
There's a bit of a pattern forming of ex associates of AVZ sticking the knife in.

Langford, Eckhoff, Math, Huljich, Eastwood, now Jones

I find it quite odd 🤔
Sellers regret

• Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

BRICK

Regular
Yeah, I had to sell my RNU... and my DRE 🤮
Oh man. Luckily I ain’t down much on rnu but I also didn’t take any profit at the top!

Reactions: 2 users

Charbella

Regular
There's a bit of a pattern forming of ex associates of AVZ sticking the knife in.

I find it quite odd 🤔
Because the Chinese are so good at promising the moon. Skilled at making grand promises, offering things that are, in reality, impossible to deliver.

Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sellers regret
You are on fire today brother!

danny-devito-walking-away.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

No_idea

Emerged
Oh man. Luckily I ain’t down much on rnu but I also didn’t take any profit at the top!
I'm happy to say I haven't lost much (actually did very well out of AVZ early) but it's hard to squirrel away with interest rates going up, a new baby and Mr Pei trying to fuck us all over!!
I hear whispers of blue sky's, so maybe there's a chance!! 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

JasonM

Regular
Tommy the turd update in the afr this morning.

AVZ gets 1¢ per share takeover bid​

Tom Richardson
Share post

The board of struggling lithium exploration company AVZ has recommended its institutional shareholders reject a 1¢ per share takeover bid from Resource Capital Investments.

AVZ’s board said the offer is an attempt to control what is potentially the world’s largest lithium deposit in the Democratic Republic of Congo, without paying fair value to shareholders.

The explorer delisted in May and delivered one of the largest sharemarket wipeouts in history, after 21,000 retail shareholders lost $2.8 billion in paper wealth tied up in the shares that last traded on the ASX in May 2022 for 78¢.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

RHyNO

Regular
it’s amazing how the fuckwitts the ccp hire to attempt to steal our shit are really bad at their jobs! It must be hard to get staff to be willing to corrupt their reputations and destroy themselves just to do dodgy deals.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I rarely tap into HC, but glad i did today.........

1719448453979.png

1719448511321.png

Good post by the GUNN!

smoking gun.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Then there is this cunt to offset........

1719449214120.png

golf.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Flight996

Regular
1719461909012.png

Squint, and imagine the headline...AVZ reports $US13 billion win against the DRC.

Cheers
F

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

j.l

Regular

I find it quite odd 🤔

I guess you could add Cong, Loando, Kibeya, Pei and perhaps even Mihigo to that list too...

Man if we ever get out of this with a profit, it will be a blast to know that we made money by holding* Australia's most hated stock!

* holding it for...a decade?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

grassseeds

Regular
All retail shareholders are in the dark and until AVZ can pull a rabbit out of the hat i don't expect much communication. Unfortunately, AVZ in the DRC are considered lightweights with no capital, very few good connections and no real clout. As there are only 4 months or so for AVZ to have their ducks in a row before the next AGM we can only hope the BOD have Plan B ready to go to keep AVZ in the game.

We shouldn't underestimate Zijin's ability to stich up Manono and their best chance of success lies in controlling the AVZ board. If they get control of the board game over. At the last AGM most retail shareholders supported the BOD. I suspect that the support this year may not be as strong unless the AVZ board can produce some concrete support from the DRC Government. I also expect Zijin to make many more attempts to increase their influence and gain more shareholder support.

To me the best chance AVZ has to retain some or all of Manono is to get a major ally to take up some shareholding within the next 3 months. I would feel more comfortable if we got preferably a USA based company ( other major still OK ) to come onboard, with up to a 19% shareholding even at a low based contribution. This action would be a game changer and solve all the negatives about AVZ and improve our negotiating position.

To all shareholders hangin and lets hope we can get some satisfaction shortly.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Scoota30

Regular
I rarely tap into HC, but glad i did today.........

View attachment 65547

View attachment 65548

Good post by the GUNN!

View attachment 65549
Hey Beish,

Imagine if the new DRC government finally smartenned up and stood tall to Zijin because of the new Minister of Justice & the stop work orders - here is a theoretical scenario i just made up while dreaming.
  • DRC Gov/Minister of Mines issues order for Comineire to sell the FROR 15% to AVZ for $150M as per the fair price of the DFS at the time (As shown in the IGF report) - Comineire can arguably pay back any money that they had taken from Zijin and don't have to pay AVZ any further ICC fines
  • DRC Gov ask for 15% free carried on the project instead of the standard 10%
  • AVZ break the CATH 24% Agreement
  • RIO sign binding agreement for 34% of Dathcom for $1B dollars ($30M per 1% due to the updated BFS/10mtpa plan & increase in resource size)
  • CATH/Zijin get shown the door from DRC Gov for their corruption/behaviour
  • AVZ don't need to raise any money to fund their 60% of the project CAPEX (Allowing for the DRC Free Carried 15%)
All court cases are dropped, China still ends up with the product (Existing offtakes - albeit not as cheap as they would have it if they stole the project) and the show can get on the road with a Major miner in RIO being a part of it.

Okay now wake me up

Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

BenGriffo

Regular
Hey Beish,

Imagine if the new DRC government finally smartenned up and stood tall to Zijin because of the new Minister of Justice & the stop work orders - here is a theoretical scenario i just made up while dreaming.
  • DRC Gov/Minister of Mines issues order for Comineire to sell the FROR 15% to AVZ for $150M as per the fair price of the DFS at the time (As shown in the IGF report) - Comineire can arguably pay back any money that they had taken from Zijin and don't have to pay AVZ any further ICC fines
  • DRC Gov ask for 15% free carried on the project instead of the standard 10%
  • AVZ break the CATH 24% Agreement
  • RIO sign binding agreement for 34% of Dathcom for $1B dollars ($30M per 1% due to the updated BFS/10mtpa plan & increase in resource size)
  • CATH/Zijin get shown the door from DRC Gov for their corruption/behaviour
  • AVZ don't need to raise any money to fund their 60% of the project CAPEX (Allowing for the DRC Free Carried 15%)
All court cases are dropped, China still ends up with the product (Existing offtakes - albeit not as cheap as they would have it if they stole the project) and the show can get on the road with a Major miner in RIO being a part of it.

Okay now wake me up

Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family
Scoota ya little sneak. Where is that final 1%?! Is that your commission for brokering all the deals? 😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Scoota30

Regular
Scoota ya little sneak. Where is that final 1%?! Is that your commission for brokering all the deals? 😉
  • 51% AVZ
  • 34% RIO
  • 15% DRC Gov
I think i did that right, maybe i didnt - i threw a lot of %'s in the first post 🤣
No sneaky deals or comission for me.... Just the thought of AVZ coming out on top is enough haha!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
Not hard to track the smell with Zou Laichang's cock still on their breath. Tommy has the same smell, weird isn't?
Can I just ask 1 question?

How do you know 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joking Mute, joking but it was there to be asked 😂
Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Mute22

Regular
Can I just ask 1 question?

How do you know 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joking Mute, joking but it was there to be asked 😂
Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
I only wish I could get close enough to these cretins to smell their breath.......

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom