AVZ Discussion 2022

Oh dear mate. Sorry to hear. Well at least you picked a good name.
It really is unfortunate

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Spikerama

Regular
By the way guys. I've been away for the last 3 weeks. Been trying to like all the posts on what we used to call twitter and also post what I can from existing assets. Been unable to get onto creating new content but will try do something over the weekend that all can share if they want.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Remark

Top 20
If alcohol can damage your short term memory, imagine the damage alcohol can do...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Jazz

Regular
If alcohol can damage your short term memory, imagine the damage alcohol can do...
Reminds me of this one:

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
1718972944605.png

1718972918660.png

1718972992825.png

1718973015301.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Pokok

Regular
who the fuck are you , 1 more local Javanese vodka and I might remember 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Yes, Zijin Mining and its subsidiary Jin Cheng Mining are protected species.

They are protected at every level of government, all the way to King Felix himself, proving once again that size matters.
What do you know about his size, come on trust us, we will not tell anybody about your experiences....

Btw did you squeeze your eyes? You don't have to go into detail.
My lips are sealed, trust me. :rolleyes::eek:

• Haha

Frank

Top 20
DoL.jpg

“The resignation of Stéphanie Mbombo was predictable”

The resignation of the Minister Delegate to the Ministry of the Environment and Sustainable Development in charge of the Climate Economy was predictable and there will be others.

This is what Richard Mwenyemali, member of the “Together for the Republic” party, said this Wednesday, June 19, 2024 at La Prunelle RDC.

He said this after the resignation of this minister on Tuesday June 18 in Kinshasa, just one week after her appointment to the post of Minister responsible for the Economy and Climate.

According to this opponent, the members of the Sacred Union should question themselves, because the government in place appoints people to lead the country without their approval.

He adds that the Sacred Union only works with those who bend to its will.

“I think that Madam Stéphanie Mbombo understood that there was nothing else to do but to resign.

The Ministry she manages is a good ministry, but the stories she encountered there pushed her to resign.”

For Richard Mwenyemali, the Sacred Union should review its way of working by highlighting the expectations of the people.

This political actor thinks that the country is poorly governed and that things are getting worse overnight.

Note that, a few hours after the resignation letter from the former Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development in charge of the Climate Economy, the Prime Minister's office acknowledged receipt of the said letter and took note of it.

mediacongo

Hmmm !.jpg

#Disbelief.jpg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Good news for AVZ must be around the corner, because always Cominiere posts multiple times on social media when something happend...

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Flight996

Regular
Article in Global Arbitration Review

Take note Felix, this is a taste of what's coming for the DRC, but on a much grander scale.

1719013178011.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20

Take note Felix, this is a taste of what's coming for the DRC, but on a much grander scale.

View attachment 65255
Hey flight was it you who compiled the spreadsheet with dates for the various upcoming arbitration hearings? :unsure:
If it was you can you please post it again and if it wasn't can somebody post it.
Much appreciated!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire

Flight996

Regular
Hey flight was it you who compiled the spreadsheet with dates for the various upcoming arbitration hearings? :unsure:
If it was you can you please post it again and if it wasn't can somebody post it.
Much appreciated!

Sorry, not me mate.

My spreadsheets are like a two-year old eating a watermelon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Good news for AVZ must be around the corner, because always Cominiere posts multiple times on social media when something happend...
We always say this but it never happens 😂😂

Dave Evans

Regular
Much appreciated!

It was @Hudnut

1714549069589.png

1714549108764.png

1714549142265.png

1714549247679.png

1714549179903.png

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sweet! some other idiot can buy that shit and we can all get a superior EV from Korea, Europe, Japan or the States at a reasonable price.
I'm boycotting all things Chinese as much as possible after this.
If everyone took your attitude ( which i applaud ) then CCP China and its core ambitions is fucked, which i also would applaud...;)

• Love
  • Fire

BEISHA

Top 20

View attachment 65255
irony-meter.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Swiss investment research group UBS seems to think Manono is in Zijin's possession .
1719032279509.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Swiss investment research group UBS seems to think Manono is in Zijin's possession .
View attachment 65273
They likely have cominieres bribe money sitting in their account, safely funnelled away from the DRC.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom