AVZ Discussion 2022

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Swiss investment research group UBS seems to think Manono is in Zijin's possession .
View attachment 65273
Shows the level of 'research' that some market commentators do. That's Tommy level BS right there.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Frank

Top 20
1719046418417.png

1719046305227.png

1719046328128.png

Reactions: 9 users

marksmann007

Regular
IMG_0976.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
1719062440773.png
1719062467341.png

1719062545730.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Pokok

Regular
They likely have cominieres bribe money sitting in their account, safely funnelled away from the DRC.
And we all know what UBS stands for ( Ultimate Bull Shit )

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20

* To add to my friends post above,

The Government plans to create a financial prosecutor's office to prosecute perpetrators of embezzlement of public funds

President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi recommended to Prime Minister Judith Suminwa to instruct the Minister of Justice to initiate reflection on the establishment of a financial prosecutor's office with the mission of specifically prosecuting offenses of misappropriation of funds.

This is indicated in the report of the Council of Ministers of Friday June 21.

Having received the report of the supervisory missions carried out by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) both for public expenditure in general and for that of public companies and establishments in particular, the President of the Republic noted several distortions.

These are distortions linked to non-observance of legal and regulatory texts governing public finances, violation of regulatory provisions on the execution of expenditure, non-compliance with the concept of expenditure procedure, non-compliance with the rules public procurement.

To this end, the General Inspectorate of Finance was instructed by the President of the Republic to make this report available to the Prime Minister.

For her part, the Prime Minister was encouraged to make available to members of the government, the Central Bank and public officials, including those of financial authorities, the recommendations made by the General Inspectorate of Finance regarding the supervision of revenue and public expenditure.

The Head of Government was also instructed to ensure monitoring of the implementation of all recommendations, to instruct the Minister of Portfolio to establish the public agent contract for companies to allow their evaluation.

mediacongo

1719101887191.png

1719102767228.png

1719102803095.png

1719102894841.png

1719102926551.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
1719103306562.png

1719103334188.png

1719103495798.png

dog with a bone.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Flight996

Regular
* To add to my friends post above,

The Government plans to create a financial prosecutor's office to prosecute perpetrators of embezzlement of public funds

President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi recommended to Prime Minister Judith Suminwa to instruct the Minister of Justice to initiate reflection on the establishment of a financial prosecutor's office with the mission of specifically prosecuting offenses of misappropriation of funds.

This is indicated in the report of the Council of Ministers of Friday June 21.

Having received the report of the supervisory missions carried out by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) both for public expenditure in general and for that of public companies and establishments in particular, the President of the Republic noted several distortions.

These are distortions linked to non-observance of legal and regulatory texts governing public finances, violation of regulatory provisions on the execution of expenditure, non-compliance with the concept of expenditure procedure, non-compliance with the rules public procurement.

To this end, the General Inspectorate of Finance was instructed by the President of the Republic to make this report available to the Prime Minister.

For her part, the Prime Minister was encouraged to make available to members of the government, the Central Bank and public officials, including those of financial authorities, the recommendations made by the General Inspectorate of Finance regarding the supervision of revenue and public expenditure.

The Head of Government was also instructed to ensure monitoring of the implementation of all recommendations, to instruct the Minister of Portfolio to establish the public agent contract for companies to allow their evaluation.

mediacongo

View attachment 65316

Great, the DRC needs another politicised agency to pretend to fight corruption.

The DRC already has a multitude of agencies in place (see below), but most are ineffectual due to deliberate under-funding, or are highly politicised and ignore graft by politicians and well-connected officials.

The following DRC agencies and bodies are established to fight corruption:
  • Agency for the Prevention and Fight against Corruption (APLC): Created in 2020 as a specialized anti-corruption agency. Its mission is to develop and implement anti-corruption strategies at different levels
  • General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF): Involved in preventing and fighting corruption since 2019
  • Court of Auditors (CC): Also involved in anti-corruption efforts since 2019
  • National Financial Intelligence Unit (CENAREF): Active in anti-corruption work since 2019
  • Observatory for the Monitoring of Corruption and Professional Ethics (OSCEP): Engaged in anti-corruption activities since 2019
  • Cellule Technique de Lutte contre l'Impunite: An agency in charge of fighting corruption
  • Special Advisor for Good Governance, and
  • Anti-corruption office: Created in 2015 to fight corruption in the management of public affairs
Despite the existence of these agencies, the DRC remains rotten from top to bottom, and from bottom to top.

Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Great, the DRC needs another politicised agency to pretend to fight corruption.

The DRC already has a multitude of agencies in place (see below), but most are ineffectual due to deliberate under-funding, or are highly politicised and ignore graft by politicians and well-connected officials.

The following DRC agencies and bodies are established to fight corruption:
  • Agency for the Prevention and Fight against Corruption (APLC): Created in 2020 as a specialized anti-corruption agency. Its mission is to develop and implement anti-corruption strategies at different levels
  • General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF): Involved in preventing and fighting corruption since 2019
  • Court of Auditors (CC): Also involved in anti-corruption efforts since 2019
  • National Financial Intelligence Unit (CENAREF): Active in anti-corruption work since 2019
  • Observatory for the Monitoring of Corruption and Professional Ethics (OSCEP): Engaged in anti-corruption activities since 2019
  • Cellule Technique de Lutte contre l'Impunite: An agency in charge of fighting corruption
  • Special Advisor for Good Governance, and
  • Anti-corruption office: Created in 2015 to fight corruption in the management of public affairs
Despite the existence of these agencies, the DRC is rotten from top to bottom, and from bottom to top.

Cheers
F

How many blokes in safari suits like JA does the DRC need to fight corruption. All talk, no action.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Flight996

Regular
How many blokes in safari suits like JA does the DRC need to fight corruption. All talk, no action.

But, we can all take solace in Zijin's comprehensive Governance Statement (2023), which states in part: ... Maintain zero tolerance for corruption, conduct all businesses in strict compliance with domestic and international anti-corruption law

Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF by First We Feast

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Seeing how a lot of shareholders have taken the fight over to Twitter it might be worth noting that Elon is allowing a whole lot of dirty sluts to start following you without you even knowing unless you actually go in to see who is doing it

That’s right I said dirty sluts, that’s what they are when they post dick pictures and photos of their pussy’s. I just want those women to know I’ve seen similar pussy’s watching a cow give birth

Moderate this if you like, my work here is done

• Haha
  • Wow

Azzler

Top 20
Seeing how a lot of shareholders have taken the fight over to Twitter it might be worth noting that Elon is allowing a whole lot of dirty sluts to start following you without you even knowing unless you actually go in to see who is doing it

That’s right I said dirty sluts, that’s what they are when they post dick pictures and photos of their pussy’s. I just want those women to know I’ve seen similar pussy’s watching a cow give birth

tom delonge wtf GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20

"Moderate this if you like, my work here is done"

You have been promising this for a long time, yet here you are.........once again :(:poop:

Say Hi to Money bags, after all, he was the dude who did all the good work here, unfortunately his alter ego took over and has undone all that good work by being a ....

dickhead-steve.gif

Moderate that if you like......i dont give a shit.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Pokok

Regular

I don't need Twitter to have dirty sluts follow me Dave , I have lived half my adult life in Indonesia , just riding my bike each day I am followed :p

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Nellie17

Regular

Ease up there a bit Davo!

I follow you on the bird, and let me tell you, I've been told my bitts look and are sensational! ✨

Cheers,
Nells xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom