AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Seeing how a lot of shareholders have taken the fight over to Twitter it might be worth noting that Elon is allowing a whole lot of dirty sluts to start following you without you even knowing unless you actually go in to see who is doing it

That’s right I said dirty sluts, that’s what they are when they post dick pictures and photos of their pussy’s. I just want those women to know I’ve seen similar pussy’s watching a cow give birth

Moderate this if you like, my work here is done
1719139817625.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Ease up there a bit Davo!

I follow you on the bird, and let me tell you, I've been told my bitts look and are sensational! ✨

Cheers,
Nells xx

Nells I’ve seen that signed selfie you sent to Bags so I know you’re sensational and not the type to be posting dick and pussy pics. Your all class as far as I’m concerned and I’m pretty sure everyone here has been waiting for that bridge run 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Dave Evans

Regular
I don't need Twitter to have dirty sluts follow me Dave , I have lived half my adult life in Indonesia , just riding my bike each day I am followed :p

Pokok one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen in my life was a young balinese girl about 7 years old proposition me. I used to buy post cards off her regularly to write home when I was there in my 20’s. I like a joke but when it comes to women (and especially young girls and children) being prostituted because they’re poor or being sold into it, I wouldn’t have any trouble cutting the throats of the cunts that do it to them.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
Pokok one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen in my life was a young balinese girl about 7 years old proposition me. I used to buy post cards off her regularly to write home when I was there in my 20’s. I like a joke but when it comes to women (and especially young girls and children) being prostituted because they’re poor or being sold into it, I wouldn’t have any trouble cutting the throats of the cunts that do it to them.
Oh god really? that is just harrowing and painful man. Like I'm going to have to pretend it's not real :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Ease up there a bit Davo!

I follow you on the bird, and let me tell you, I've been told my bitts look and are sensational! ✨

Cheers,
Nells xx
Yeah me too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Oh god really? that is just harrowing and painful man. Like I'm going to have to pretend it's not real :(

Don’t turn a blind eye to it Az, the world today is fucked enough with young people today being narcissistic, thinking their lives are surreal and being blind to all the bullshit going on outside of their own bullshit

Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
Don’t turn a blind eye to it Az, the world today is fucked enough with young people today being narcissistic, thinking their lives are surreal and being blind to all the bullshit going on outside of their own bullshit
The entire worlds problems are too much for one man. Some things need to be blocked out.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Pokok

Regular
Yep Dave that happens a lot that is why I won't bring up my 2 daughters in that cesspit

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Nells I’ve seen that signed selfie you sent to Bags so I know you’re sensational and not the type to be posting dick and pussy pics. Your all class as far as I’m concerned and I’m pretty sure everyone here has been waiting for that bridge run 😉
yeah ive noticed the definate uptick in random follows from trolls recently. Its certainly fucking annoying. However i doubt they are even realy, let alone chicks? Probably some bot, nigerian scammer!

Dave Evans

Regular
Who knows, the issue is X is adding these followers to accounts without letting you know. Another stupid change by Elon.

Previously you could also go into people’s profiles and look at their likes so you could get an idea if they were genuine or stooges, he took that option away when he brought in the new followers change.

The platform was good for other things too, previously when dudbrook blocked me, I could go into der geist’s replies to him and dudbrook’s post (comments) would flash up just long enough to get a screenshot of them so you could see what he was trying to hide.

I think der geist has another new alias on twitter that I found also sneaked onto my followers list today. It’s a shame you have to put up with scum and scammers on your account but I suppose in the end it’s trivial.

I suspect this “AVZ_Delisting” is one of der geist’s new profiles after the James Mitchell scam was exposed 👇

IMG_7147.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

robface

Regular
Avz X account gone into troll mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_152334_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_152334_X.jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Who are they trolling? The DRC government?

Bonsoir

Regular

Member Direct alert: AVZ.AU Takeover​

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As you hold shares in AVZ Minerals Limited - Delisted (AVZ.AU), you are able to participate in the recently announced Takeover. This is an elective Corporate Action, meaning you don't need to do anything if you don't want to.
Key details:
  • Record date: 28/06/2024
  • Member Direct election cut-off: 01/07/2024

Record date
Your entitlement to participate will be based on your shareholding on the record date of 28/06/2024 and visible in your portfolio holdings from that date. Please consider this if you intend to buy or sell shares in AVZ.AU before then as it may affect your Takeover entitlement.
Member Direct election cut-off
Please submit your election through Member Direct if you wish to participate. The final date for submitting your decision is 01/07/2024. This is earlier than if you held these shares outside of Member Direct as we need time to process elections for all members and submit them to the registrar.​

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Bonsoir

Regular

Member Direct alert: AVZ.AU Takeover​

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As you hold shares in AVZ Minerals Limited - Delisted (AVZ.AU), you are able to participate in the recently announced Takeover. This is an elective Corporate Action, meaning you don't need to do anything if you don't want to.
Key details:
  • Record date: 28/06/2024
  • Member Direct election cut-off: 01/07/2024

Record date
Your entitlement to participate will be based on your shareholding on the record date of 28/06/2024 and visible in your portfolio holdings from that date. Please consider this if you intend to buy or sell shares in AVZ.AU before then as it may affect your Takeover entitlement.
Member Direct election cut-off
Please submit your election through Member Direct if you wish to participate. The final date for submitting your decision is 01/07/2024. This is earlier than if you held these shares outside of Member Direct as we need time to process elections for all members and submit them to the registrar.​
Anyone know anything?

• Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Roger2018

I got same thing

Flight996

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Bonsoir

Regular

wombat74

Top 20
Anyone know anything?
Either a troll attack (spam/scam)or the enemy is making an attempt to buy out major share holders ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom