AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 11.46.25.png

I don't believe Manono Lithium has been given the green light to continue disrupting the Manono town without proper approval from the population of Manono and/or the Governor of Tanganyika.....

It doesn't look like Felix gives a toss.
It comes under the win win principle.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
This would be a breach of ethical standards and open Locke to litigation.
So we'd need litigation funding for a case against our litigation funders? My brain hurts.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BEISHA

Top 20
You know, i remember a couple of posters on this forum imploring that we should shut our mouths regards to Locke funding as it just fuels ammunition for our enemies to double down on their efforts to exploit AVZ achilles heel regards to lack of funds, yet here we have AVZ bod illuminating that very fact publicly......:cautious:

weighing it up.gif

Well the truth metre is rather dire, lets dont pretend its not or have your head in the sand shall we ?

AVZ had $4.2m end of Q1, we are close to completion of Q2, so one would expect that the kitty has dropped to $3m approx, so we need that Locke funding ASAP to fight another year !

1718511868230.png

LOCKE..........

only hope.gif

no there is another.gif

hirio-rio.gif

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Dave Evans

Regular
View attachment 64924

I don't believe Manono Lithium has been given the green light to continue disrupting the Manono town without proper approval from the population of Manono and/or the Governor of Tanganyika.....

It doesn't look like Felix gives a toss.
It comes under the win win principle.

Zijin having a bit of trouble working out what the stop date is Cruiser. A bit like the trouble they have working out if they are building a dam or drilling and what size drill bits they should be using

Here’s the date on that one 👇

IMG_7099.png

I prefer the one where the date is stamped 👇

IMG_7102.jpeg

Except the translation for this one seems to think 2024 is 2029 👇

IMG_7101.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bin59

Regular
I wonder if your search brings up live material? Both myself and @Mr_Tones83 can no longer find any references to any date for any hearing as of this morning - I could yesterday

I've deliberately stuck it up tolate's left nostril on HC, and I get silence
The e-Courts page for the Supreme Court hearings on Monday has been updated this afternoon and I also can’t find any references to our hearing now - other peoples matters being heard in Chambers are still listed.

1718529595834.jpeg

Reactions: 23 users

Rediah

Regular

50F4C892-97DF-44E2-977A-AF077BCF60BC.jpeg

2CD14CAF-08F6-4681-A005-9DEEBDF4C02E.png

Be sure to check pandas are not the painted dogs.

3698757F-DFA5-498A-84D6-D30164540638.jpeg

And also if our govt can tell him to stop stealing our assets, that would be nice.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wang Wang and Fu Ni can go and get royally fucked..

Well they spent millions so they "could" get royally fucked.....and they did .....but no chillin

Oh well

Nice enclosure at the Adelaide Zoo...at least no employees were fucking beaten with a whip during the construction

Well the local SA Govt put everything in place, spent the money, did the research, invested in infrastructure, obeyed all laws with the interests of all at top of mind....and they ticked every single box

Bit like spending 100's of millions to get something going and really make a difference in the DRC for the benefit of all involved....

Sweet......

Nice one

My recommedation?

Send the fucking shithouse useless fucking Chinese Pandas back, burn the fucking enclosure in Adelaide and resurrect the space for something that doesnt cost a fortune, doesnt pay rent to "Chynaah" for no fucking outcome and actually makes a financial contribution to the direct and broader stakeholders with a view to a positive future....especially for the locals involved

Ahhhh...large and small scale economics playing out on a world stage.....I hope something fucking good works out

Fuck me...

1718556928703.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

marksmann007

Regular
IMG_0966.png

Where was our government support of AVZ with a site visit in the DRC?

• Fire

rocknrolla

Regular
Anyone know what happens to shares in a super fund? Mine show up at delisted, but that's about it. Cheers

SilentOne

Regular
Hi Team,

My PA went down to the Courts and was advised that the Case was vacated (I dont know what vacated means in this context).

Regards,

SilentOne

Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi Team,

My PA went down to the Courts and was advised that the Case was vacated (I dont know what vacated means in this context).

Regards,

SilentOne
Thanks for that

Wish I had a PA.... :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi Team,

Regards,

SilentOne

Does this make any sense of it considering the action in question?

1718593114440.png

• Thinking
  • Fire

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Just got off the phone with Wa Courts, case has been vacated and will no longer proceed accordingly to clerk. She wouldn’t divulge why but will help save cash for avz.

Once again, fuck MMGA and our associated detractors

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Just got off the phone with Wa Courts, case has been vacated and will no longer proceed accordingly to clerk. She wouldn’t divulge why but will help save cash for avz.

Once again, fuck MMGA and our associated detractors
The last time it was rescheduled (from April to June) the reason was also that the case had been vacated. I guess we'll soon find out whether it's pushed back again or dropped for good.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

protoje

Regular
Wouldn’t this be a good news item for AVZ to announce? If I was Nigel I wouldn’t want to keep it quiet…

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The last time it was rescheduled (from April to June) the reason was also that the case had been vacated. I guess we'll soon find out whether it's pushed back again or dropped for good.
Where is Fat Tail? They started the case.
Has Fat Tail vacated, coz they went to Costa Rico? 😘

Is Vacated the same as evaporated?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Where is Fat Tail? They started the case.
Has Fat Tail vacated, coz they went to Costa Rico? 😘

Is Vacated the same as evaporated?
If a case is vacated does that mean theres no judgment on who needs to pay? ie if AVZ won then they most probably would be awarded that Fat tail pay our legals. Is this a sneaky way that Fat Tail wasted our time and money and doesn't have to pay up?

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Think you’ve hit the nail on the head there Doc, these guys are out to destroy our business (but I’m told they’re hurting for money and zero traction like we saw in agm voting). Obviously a distraction but good to see the back of them if that’s the case

Reactions: 19 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
If a case is vacated does that mean theres no judgment on who needs to pay? ie if AVZ won then they most probably would be awarded that Fat tail pay our legals. Is this a sneaky way that Fat Tail wasted our time and money and doesn't have to pay up?
A judge needs to agree to the case being vacated, so I doubt they would allow this to happen re: racking up huge legal bills for a spurious case that never proceeds. Although I agree that they're out to distract and cause harm to AVZ as a whole.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
You'd have to think that your last statement is true.. Vacate before judgement is against you and have to cough up... AVZ can always pursue them for mischief or spurious claims of course!
TC.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom