• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I see there’s a buyer on HC for 2m shares by the only other person I’ve seen (first being Jamie Mitchell) to use a Proton email address 🤔. I wonder how many offers they’ll get … I’d guess not many 😊
View attachment 64867
NOOB is a KNOB.

Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
"Announces the construction of a prison for embezzlers."

You know it's a load bull sh1t when they start making over the top statements like this .
Would there be a prison big enuff ?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

RHyNO

Regular
Would there be a prison big enuff ?
Easy mate. Population 0! No embezzlement happening. Just like no corruption. No ministers taking bribes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

Azzler

Top 20
Saturday nights aren't quite what they used to be on TSE.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ChillaM

Emerged
Fuck me, it’s like the CATH extensions that went on for a billion years. What a fucking shit show
Maybe Locke is waiting for (pending?) news/indications to come out from the new government MoM &/or ICC & ICSID arbitration to built stronger conviction before committing. Our BOD doesn't want to expose anything in their hand, only providing bare minimum for public consumption. It's a very tight game atm. Our opponents just need to scan these threads & X to get a read on what's exposed - loose lips etc. Same goes for Zijin/Cominiere, however, they appear to be involved in a bluff scenario - putting out public material on their local activities. Trying to convince everyone (DRC officials & AVZ) that they are the real deal.

Only one way to deal with a bluff is to force everyone (DRC gov, Zijin/Cominiere) to show their hands.
But, we're going to have to pay (hence Locke) to wait to see the strength of ICC & ICSID cards and DRC gov's, Zijin/Cominiere's response.

A deal with Locke would send a strong message of AVZs intensions to see the Chinese bluff.

The BoD is my proxy at the table and I'm backing them 100% - it's the only game in town.

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Azzler

Top 20

JNRB

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
AVZ can engage with other parties for different forms of funding ......but specifically not "Litigation Funding" which is the specific type of funding that Locke has an exclusivity on for it's DD period
It’s really the only funding we need right now though

Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Fire

Colaci78

Has anyone considered that Zijin could very easily pay off Locke to string out the D.D.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
Has anyone considered that Zijin could very easily pay off Locke to string out the D.D.
You're assuming they're open to illegal activity?
Most businesses operate from a strong legal ethic, it's not good for business otherwise.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
"The Company is pleased to report Locke has now completed its due diligence and is working with AVZ to agree the terms of a formal agreement."30/04

Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

RHyNO

Regular
This would be a breach of ethical standards and open Locke to litigation.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom