AVZ Discussion 2022

There will be extension after extension...there will be no signing in my view. It is like Rattlerock on HC said...this is a tactic to show to have an option. After many months, please tell me what could be the "small issues". Only the final court decisions are left. So we wont have any finalisation in 2024 in my view. The DRC and Chinese are still fucking us over for the rest of the year and the BOD is happy month after month for receiving the paycheck.

And there will be no change with the new puppets in the DRC cabinet...

Reactions: 4 users

RHyNO

Regular
Extension feels good. Don’t need Locke involved until we are closer to asssifned court dates. Better we don’t start giving anything away so when we sort it out with new government we haven’t diluted stock.

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
1718367209329.png

1718367310626.png

1718367248186.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Frank

Top 20
1718367749561.png

1718367777107.png

Zinjin.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
1718367876915.png

1718367899772.png

1718367952715.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
Reactions: 14 users

Dijon101

Regular
I actually had a dream last night. Like legit had a dream that dr Michael Mosley was shilling AVZ in a presentation to me.

Probably the deepest sleep and most vivid dream I've had in 2 years. Bloody bizarre..

Anyway

Here's some hypotheticall questions:

What if AVZ is a junior miner and don't have the experience or funds to get an operation of this magnitude up.and going ?

What if Cominiere and cami brought in zijin as a partner because they have the experience and dollars to get it done ?? Not debating the legality of it here.

What if AVZ blocked partnership as zijin is not a partner that AVZ wants to work with due to zijins poor history??

What if Rio Tinto is now negotiating on behalf and with AVZ as a partner in manono? Australian helping another Aussie and a company that has the clout and expertise to get a project as big as manono up and running.

What if locke funding is being delayed due to these negotiations??

Anyway thoughts I had to write down.
Back to sleep for me

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Frank

Top 20
*In other News, I see where it's all aboard the Train to Lobito - Toot Toot 🚂

Development of the Lobito corridor: Italy announces funding of $320 million

Italy commits to mobilize at least $320 million to support the development of the Lobito Corridor, a railway line that connects northeastern Zambia to the Angolan port of Lobito, passing through the DRC, thus joining the consortium led by the USA and the European Union (EU).

The announcement was made on Thursday June 13, 2024 by the head of the Italian government, Giorgia Meloni, on the sidelines of the G7 summit.

Giorgia Meloni, Italian Prime Minister

It was during the Global Infrastructure and Investment Partnership (PGI) Leaders' Forum that Italy made the commitment to promote sustainable development along the Lobito Corridor, which is an announced PGI flagship project by President Joe Biden at the 2023 G7 summit.

The new rail line aims to strengthen trade and regional growth and advance the shared vision of a connected, open-access railway from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean.

It also enables additional investments in digital connectivity, agriculture value chains, green energy supply chains and the electrification of rural health centers, among other transformative economic imperatives.

“In support of the Mattei Plan and Prime Minister Meloni's PGI, Italy has officially joined the US-EU-led consortium for the Lobito Corridor, committing at least $320 million in grants, funding equity and debt capital to finance a new 800-kilometer rail section of the planned project, the first open-access transcontinental rail network, which will help stimulate economic development,” the White House announced in a statement, stressing that the PGI continues to seek additional opportunities to connect initial Lobito Corridor investments across the continent, to Tanzania and ultimately the Indian Ocean, while creating quality jobs and improving lives.

According to the same source, the United Kingdom also announced new commitments of more than $50 million to contribute to African infrastructure and clean energy transport projects, as well as geological studies along the Lobito corridor.

For his part, President Biden highlighted the progress made in the PGI economic corridors which, according to him, reflect how the US government is working with its partners to stimulate infrastructure investments in emerging markets, emphasizing emphasis on the development of strategic economic corridors for multi-sectoral impact in all countries.

In October 2023, the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) joined the United States and the European Union in supporting Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia in development. of the Lobito Corridor and the new Zambia-Lobito railway line, by signing a memorandum of understanding between seven parties, on the sidelines of the “Global Gateway” forum in Brussels, Belgium.

The MoU highlights the signatories' intention to collaborate across multiple sectors to realize the full economic potential of the corridor, building on the agreement on the Lobito Corridor Transit Transport Facilitation Agency , signed by the three African governments in January 2023, and anchored by the historic investment envisaged in the development of the brand new Zambia-Lobito railway line.

mediacongo

#Hmmm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Trial on Monday? Wonder if they show up I’m told they won’t

• Thinking
  • Fire

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Trial on Monday? Wonder if they show up I’m told they won’t
It's either been dropped or pushed back again

1000011589.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
It was showing as scheduled for Monday 10am as late as yesterday morning when I looked, so looks like its been dropped (as widely expected)

Correct me if I'm wrong @Mr_Tones83 but if it had been rescheduled, it would still show up on the search, as it did last time?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
The matter was still listed AH (6:48pm) last night
1718411659823.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The matter was still listed AH (6:48pm) last night
View attachment 64864

I wonder if your search brings up live material? Both myself and @Mr_Tones83 can no longer find any references to any date for any hearing as of this morning - I could yesterday

I've deliberately stuck it up tolate's left nostril on HC, and I get silence

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Roon

Regular
Ynles
Think about it . Locke would have walked already if it was a no go .

Unless they've been promised something by our opponents to drag it out

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular
I wonder if your search brings up live material? Both myself and @Mr_Tones83 can no longer find any references to any date for any hearing as of this morning - I could yesterday

I've deliberately stuck it up tolate's left nostril on HC, and I get silence
The list was emailed to me last night by the WA courts however it’s possible it had been prepared earlier in the day. When I searched the wa e-courts portal this morning it only showed listings for 15 June, so I’ll try again tomorrow after 4:30 pm (in case it updates automatically)
1718416807913.jpeg

• Thinking

Bin59

Regular
I see there’s a buyer on HC for 2m shares by the only other person I’ve seen (first being Jamie Mitchell) to use a Proton email address 🤔. I wonder how many offers they’ll get … I’d guess not many 😊
1718418975846.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Wow

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It’s the exclusivity part that troubles me. That mean AVZ cannot engage in talks with others while this is in effect? So come July 15th and if Locke say naaaa not for us then we have to start from scratch?
I believe AVZ can engage with other parties for different forms of funding ......but specifically not "Litigation Funding" which is the specific type of funding that Locke has an exclusivity on for it's DD period

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
It was showing as scheduled for Monday 10am as late as yesterday morning when I looked, so looks like its been dropped (as widely expected)

Correct me if I'm wrong @Mr_Tones83 but if it had been rescheduled, it would still show up on the search, as it did last time?
Same thing happened last time it was pushed back, disappeared and then reappeared with the later date, so can't be sure at this stage 🤔

Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Same thing happened last time it was pushed back, disappeared and then reappeared with the later date, so can't be sure at this stage 🤔
Ok, thanks for that. Lets see on Monday

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
1718423451415.png

1718423560585.png

1718423482170.png

1718423625086.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom