AVZ Discussion 2022

Hemicuda

Regular
Well that's true to a point Hemi,

because as we have seen a few times now, the fuckwits (đź‘‹) watch this forum like hawks looking to cherry pick and attack at any opportunity. I'm not interested in playing into their hands, to the ultimate detriment of us SHs. We have an investment here no point talking it down, it certainly wont help sell it nor negotiate the best outcome. But it can help the detractors in showing them a sentiment they can try and leverage.

It's a pretty much nailed on certainty to say everyone is over this, frustrated, and pissed off at the corruption that's blocked every single poster here as well as the grand total of 20,000 AVZ SHs, that's crazy. The shit thats happened in the last two years is ridiculous and worthy of a Netflix film. The opportunity cost lost alone is huge.

It still matters mate, end of the day if they are complete cunts then ICSID comes in and gives them the pineapple treatment we have endured, an by fuck it'll hurt them. I know it'll take forever, I know it'll be a real pain in the arse to get the $$ off them, but it WILL happen. The ball is in their court, negotiate in good faith or go bankrupt via ICSID.

Alternatively, if they got this mine up, these corrupt tits could then syphon off all that juicy tax money and also their share of profits in their holding percentage. But instead, a few simpletons hold this up for two years and in effect for literal peanuts in comparison to the possible $$ flow.

Slow clap boys, slow clap.
yup well said mate, need closure from this soon either way,,,,

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Establishment of the government: the strong message from Tshisekedi facing the leaders of the Sacred Union!

View attachment 64407

He no longer pampers them as he did during the first term.

Félix Tshisekedi used his signature to erase the “wrens” who thought they were competing for power with him.

In the Suminwa government, the president prioritized his own pawns, the rest hardly interested him anymore.

Fatshi already knew he was the winner in this battle against crooked Congolese politicians ready to bend ten thousand bows to obtain a position.

Despite the storm, nothing will change in the sense of reviewing his order, warns a member of the leader's inner circle.

His decision remains and will remain upheld.

Tshisekedi before the 2023 elections is not the Tshisekedi who won the presidential election.

The man has clearly metamorphosed. :unsure:

He dictates the course of action for his political family.

Fatshi refuses to give in to blackmail and establishes himself as the only leader of his camp to make the final decisions without consulting his so-called political partners. (y)

In the last days of consultations, the head of state showed his claws.

He allocated most of the portfolios to his party.

The other forces and their leaders are content with only small fry.

Overwhelmingly, the UDPS-Tshisekedi and its mosaics won 21 departments against 6 for the platform of Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde, the now ex-Prime Minister, and 3 for the UNC-A of Vital Kamerhe, the new president of the National Assembly and 2 for the AFDC-A of Modeste Bahati.

The presidential party made its 185 elected officials prevail over the 450 deputies who are members of the majority to grab the big loot.

The ACP-A of the former Kin government, Gentiny Ngobila, did not obtain any portfolio. However, it has a dozen national deputies.

A sign that mathematical calculation no longer influences the political options of the leader. Quite a symbol.

Tshisekedi's strong message

Now with his stick in hand, the President of the Republic whistles a sort of end of recess.

Those who thought they were untouchable are hit.

Even the virulent Jean-Pierre Bemba was transferred from Defense to Transport without flinching.

Bahati, unhappy with the sharing of responsibilities, was conspicuous by his absence at the last meeting of the presidium.

Two second-hand portfolios were assigned to him, namely Vocational Training as well as Labor and Employment emptied of its true substance, namely social welfare which includes the CNSS and the INPP, two big penny boxes now attached to the Ministry of health.

Kamerhe only received a “full” minister (Hydrocarbons), the other (Urban Planning) is only a simple delegate.

On the other hand, Tshisekedi considers himself relieved for having given pride of place to technocrats.

11 personalities with no clear political affiliation found key roles within the Suminwa government.

They are the VPM of the Economy Mukoko Samba, the Minister of Finance Doudou Fwamba Likunde Likombio, the Minister of Industry Louis Kabamba Watum, the Minister of Mines Kizito Pakabomba Kapinga, the Minister of Health Samuel Roger Kamba Mulamba, of the Minister of Gender Léonie Kandolo, the Minister of Tourism Didier Mpambia Musanga, of Agriculture Grégoire Mutshail Mutomb, of Foreign Affairs Thérèse Kayiwamba Wagner, of Hydraulic Resources and Electricity Teddy Luamba Muba and finally of the ESU Safi Somba Ayane.

The president is gradually distancing himself from political actors who have tarnished the image of the regime because of the widespread misappropriation of public funds.

Stuck, the banished praise the head of state

Tshisekedi removed many leaders of political groups from the executive.

Christophe Lutundula, Adèle Kahinda, Pius Muabilu…, the list is long. (y)

He didn't explain his choices to anyone.

Most of the leavers discovered their ostracism like everyone else on TV.

Faced with this harsh reality, the moral authorities could only bow.

They swallowed their pride and dealt with their disappointment.

The group leaders simply capitulated to the big Tshisekedi machine.

Because if he failed to flatten himself, anyone who dared to raise his head would have been crushed.

The elected officials lectured

USN elected officials threaten not to invest in the Suminwa government if corrections are not made to the copy deemed unbalanced and unrepresentative of the Suminwa executive.

A damp squib. However, they know full well that the head of state will never reverse his decision.

Tshisekedi is not used to discarding. He remains firm and does not move one iota from his starting positions.

Even if Kabuya, as a good politician, shows a glimmer of hope for the appointments of the frustrated in public companies, Tshisekedi moves forward and takes responsibility.

He alone will be accountable to the population at the end of his term.

The options already exercised, the protesters just have to line up.

Moreover, he had warned the elected officials during their last exchange that he would dissolve the Lower House if the blackmail returns as in the past legislature.

mediacongo
Did FT write this? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Roger2018

Regular
I’d like to uppercut Shane!

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Roon

Regular
I’d like to uppercut Shane!

He's annoyingly relentless on X lately, that's for sure. Talking into the void though it seems, with nobody paying much attention.

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Here is the latest sketchy bullshit information regards the Manono project out of the DRC if anyone is interested. Once again they seem to ignore the fact that the deposit is still rightfully owned by AVZ and the ongoing arbitration cases.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
the yup well said mate, need closure from this soon either way,,,,
Other than the ML/ negotiated settlement (or the like ) what does closure look like ? It might be up to shareholders to decide that for themselves . The way I see it AVZ will remain in a perpetual potential for negotiations .

Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular
Other than the ML/ negotiated settlement (or the like ) what does closure look like ? It might be up to shareholders to decide that for themselves . The way I see it AVZ will remain in a perpetual potential for negotiations .

No it won't Womby. AGM coming. Board wont survive it. There's your closure.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Mute22

Regular
Here is the latest sketchy bullshit information regards the Manono project out of the DRC if anyone is interested. Once again they seem to ignore the fact that the deposit is still rightfully owned by AVZ and the ongoing arbitration cases.

The latter mobilized, seeking to quickly secure supplies, encouraged by AVZ Minerals, an Australian firm which had just been withdrawn from this project by the Congolese government, following the publication of information tending to cause the country to lose credibility with other partners.

How can you lose what you don't have?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
No it won't Womby. AGM coming. Board wont survive it. There's your closure.
You keep saying this spike, what exactly do you mean?
What is your assumption of what will happen?

I am no fan of the BOD but at the same time as a shareholder I personally see them as our only chance to get any sort of return on our investment in the form of damages from the various arbitrations.

If we vote them out, what is the alternate?
Or do we simply lose our investment and we're done and they get off without any consequences for the situation they put us in.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Pokok

Regular
Well I don't need to read anything else , i'm over it give me my future in retirement so sort this fucken shit out I am not interested in reading this shit in 2027

Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
Stay strong well fuck that I am a realist

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Spikerama

Regular
You keep saying this spike, what exactly do you mean?
What is your assumption of what will happen?

I am no fan of the BOD but at the same time as a shareholder I personally see them as our only chance to get any sort of return on our investment in the form of damages from the various arbitrations.

If we vote them out, what is the alternate?
Or do we simply lose our investment and we're done and they get off without any consequences for the situation they put us in.

I keep saying it because that's what I think will happen. I'd prefer if it didn't because while I don't think BOD are perfect, I do believe they are doing their best to resolve this in a way that we all get something.

But I think you are misguided if you think we in here can band together like last time and thwart any hostile shenanigans because I don't think that's where the killer blow will come from. It will be the rest of the 20,000 share holders who have no idea of the real story and are fucked off with what has happened and blame it on the current BOD, no doubt having been recently poisoned by such hostiles as we get near that date.

20,000 yeah? So in here, I estimate there's say... a few thousand who are members. Let's say 50 percent are for and 50 percent are against. So we have a thousand positives. Of which about 100 are active posters and of those 100 about 30 are regular contributors. But I've often noticed even all of those regular 30 aren't all sunshine and rainbows when it comes to the BOD, so we can't really be sure how anyone here will vote.

But the big indicator for me was the last AGM where the BOD received their first strike. That only requires 25%. So it will only require 25% once again for a second strike and then the BOD will be fighting for re-election. I reckon after what has happened there's a fair amount of the uninitiated shareholders (the ones who really have no clue of this entire shit show) will push that 25% higher, which is not really of any concern because it will only take 25% but what concerns me is what happens after. Which is the re-election.

I have nothing against the board but I just keep going over the numbers in my head and I keep looking at the calendar thinking to myself, 'What is the most likely outcome based on what we know to date?'

It's more a case of me being a realist than anything else. Of course I don't really know and as I said, I would love it if my fears don't become our reality.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
I keep saying it because that's what I think will happen. I'd prefer if it didn't because while I don't think BOD are perfect, I do believe they are doing their best to resolve this in a way that we all get something.

But I think you are misguided if you think we in here can band together like last time and thwart any hostile shenanigans because I don't think that's where the killer blow will come from. It will be the rest of the 20,000 share holders who have no idea of the real story and are fucked of with what has happened and blame it on the current BOD, no doubt having been recently poisoned by such hostiles as we get near that date.

20,000 yeah? So in here, I estimate there's say... a few thousand who are members. Let's say 50 percent are for and 50 percent are against. So we have a thousand positives. Of which about 100 are active posters and of those 100 about 30 are regular contributors. But I've often noticed even all of those regular 30 aren't all sunshine and rainbows when it comes to the BOD, so we can't really be sure how anyone here will vote.

But the big indicator for me was the last AGM where the BOD received their first strike. That only requires 25%. So it will only require 25% once again for a second strike and then the BOD will be fighting for re-election. I reckon after what has happened there's a fair amount of the uninitiated shareholders (the ones who really have no clue of this entire shit show) will push that 25% higher, which is not really of any concern because it will only take 25% but what concerns me is what happens after. Which is the re-election.

I have nothing against the board but I just keep going over the numbers in my head and I keep looking at the calendar thinking to myself, 'What is the most likely outcome based on what we know to date?'

It's more a case of me being a realist than anything else. Of course I don't really know and as I said, I would love it if my fears don't become our reality.
I don't know about all that, the way I see it is pretty simple. Most shareholders will vote in their own best interests.
I don't see why it'll be any different to last time aside from hopefully not having the complication of the MMAGOTS thrown in the mix.

Reactions: 13 users

Spikerama

Regular
I don't know about all that, the way I see it is pretty simple. Most shareholders will vote in their own best interests.
I don't see why it'll be any different to last time aside from hopefully not having the complication of the MMAGOTS thrown in the mix.

Fingers crossed mate but I wouldn't bank on it.

protoje

Regular
How would replacing the board achieve anything positive? Would the new board suddenly be able to sweep in, chat to Felix over a coffee and get a mining license!?

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Fingers crossed mate but I wouldn't bank on it.
The AGM is over 6 months away . This has to be well and truly sorted by then . Either way I have my doubts there will be another AGM . Hopefully for the right reasons .

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
After the inevitable second strike it will move to a conditional resolution where a majority (over 50%) vote will be needed to spill the board so the bod are safe unless another approx 5ish% of the voting rights holders can be swayed to side with the Chinese and those that didn’t vote tactically based on last years numbers imo

Not that Nigel is that worried about it as our money is safe because we get to vote on any potential outcome put forward by mmga or whatever iteration they are by then according to his private words whispered soothingly to the select few 🤫

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
The "shenanigans", love it. Maybe you can make a cookie cutter, single frame, marketing based image & paste it all over X.

1000004564.jpg

Like this maybe?🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom