AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Can we have some more concerned shareholders shit the bed over funding today please. Hoops has only been able to make one post on HC in the past two weeks from his voyuerism over here, pointing out that 2 shareholders out of 20,500 are expressing concern about the Locke funding

Just make some up for him, he's losing traction

Hi H00ts
thephizzogs GIF by Phizz

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

robface

Regular
It will have something to do with above all time highs. Above all time highs means nobody sues for a loss. Would be first thing on directors minds fir minimum target I reckon.
Hope he's actively sought government support to safeguard his decision. TO offers shouldn't be dependent on this.

Reactions: 2 users

oxxa23

Regular
Hope he's actively sought government support to safeguard his decision. TO offers shouldn't be dependent on this.
Two things that would be firmly in their mind:

(For nigel) 50m shares worth is a lot better if you get 50% cgt discount... so selling the shares for cgt discount, as opposed to selling the project for dividends would be significantly better.

And to enable the above, they'll likely need firb approval... so usa or eu linked sales would probably pass by firb approval...as opposed to the Chinese.

But, if someone pays considerably more you'd have to consider dividends, which wouldn't need firb approval (by selling the project)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
So FIRB approval is still applicable to companies that are no longer ASX listed? Asking for a friend...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
It will have something to do with above all time highs. Above all time highs means nobody sues for a loss. Would be first thing on directors minds fir minimum target I reckon.
The way I see it the only outcome where management will sell below the ATH of 1.375 is if all potential claims by Omni Bridgeway ie Dathomir and Zijin are put to the sword in arbitration

The wording of announcements regarding these matters suggests as such

Personally I would vote no to anything below 1.38 for a full buyout as I have stated many times as there is no way I would want to see legends like @Rediah lose out due to no fault of their own

On an off market transfer for my personal shares only I may be persuadable to a lower price but I wouldn’t be going under a buck even in that situation

My guess at the final sale price still stands at 1.88 for the same obvious reasons

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Samus

Top 20

Manono: could there be misappropriation of $70 million?​

Manono: could there be misappropriation of $70 million?

The case of an alleged embezzlement of 70 million dollars is making headlines in the province of Tanganyika. Since last week, the management committee of Cominière and a subsidiary of the Chinese company Zijin, Manono Lithium, have been singled out for accusation.
According to the NGO Vision Nationale, the company Manono Lithium paid $70 million to the NGO Le Bouclier. The outflow of these funds would have been authorized by the public company Cominière. In fact, the allocation of this sum of money is described by this civic structure as misappropriation.
Master Bonny Kitenge, National President of this NGO demands explanations. “ We learn that the 70 million dollars were converted into humanitarian aid, ” he expressed surprise during a press conference held in Kalemie. And to add “ We wonder who authorized the Cominière agents to decide in this way. The money that was supposed to go into the public treasury is converted into humanitarian aid.”
For his part, Father Moise Kiluba, head of civil society in Manono, also questions the allocation of this fund. » The information circulated on social networks. As a civil society, we asked the Cominière company to meet in Manono so that they could provide us with explanations. But until then, we wait for the rest »

400 households assisted in Kalemie​

In the meantime, the NGO Le Bouclier, beneficiary of $70 million from Manono Lithium, has just provided assistance in the town of Kalemie. Thus, 400 flood-affected households at the Kyomba site in the Mateo district received aid. These include corn flour, soap, sugar, salt and tarpaulins.
Nevertheless, this so-called 'humanitarian' action provokes reactions in Manono. Civil society does not understand why the NGO Le Bouclier targeted the victims of Kalemie rather than those of Manono. » Our territory is also a victim of flooding. There are victims at home in Manono . Why did you leave them out of this assistance? Asks Father Moise Kiluba.
Furthermore, the children of the traditional chiefs of Kalemie and some young people denounce the disparity between the fund disbursed and the humanitarian aid in question. For them, the sum of $70 million is higher than the action taken in Kalemie. “ This is a pure and simple scam ,” they said. Therefore, they call on provincial and national deputies to closely monitor this issue so that responsibilities are established.
Read also: https://magazinelaguardia.info/2024...n-des-activites-de-manono-lithium-fait-debat/

Actions to demand the truth​

Despite everything, the NGO Vision National promises to carry out citizen actions to demand the return of the embezzled money. “We are going to organize a series of demonstrations. We intend to demand the truth about the destination of 70 million dollars,” declares Master Bonny Kitenge. And to continue “ I invite the prosecutor at the Court of Cassation to open a judicial investigation against the Cominière management committee . »
Pending the outcome of this case, the provincial government of Tanganyika has suspended the activities of Manono Lithium. The decision is contained in a letter addressed to the administrator of the territory of Manono. He himself was also urgently summoned on May 22 to Kalemie

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular

Manono: could there be misappropriation of $70 million?​

Manono: could there be misappropriation of $70 million?

The case of an alleged embezzlement of 70 million dollars is making headlines in the province of Tanganyika. Since last week, the management committee of Cominière and a subsidiary of the Chinese company Zijin, Manono Lithium, have been singled out for accusation.
According to the NGO Vision Nationale, the company Manono Lithium paid $70 million to the NGO Le Bouclier. The outflow of these funds would have been authorized by the public company Cominière. In fact, the allocation of this sum of money is described by this civic structure as misappropriation.
Master Bonny Kitenge, National President of this NGO demands explanations. “ We learn that the 70 million dollars were converted into humanitarian aid, ” he expressed surprise during a press conference held in Kalemie. And to add “ We wonder who authorized the Cominière agents to decide in this way. The money that was supposed to go into the public treasury is converted into humanitarian aid.”
For his part, Father Moise Kiluba, head of civil society in Manono, also questions the allocation of this fund. » The information circulated on social networks. As a civil society, we asked the Cominière company to meet in Manono so that they could provide us with explanations. But until then, we wait for the rest »

400 households assisted in Kalemie​

In the meantime, the NGO Le Bouclier, beneficiary of $70 million from Manono Lithium, has just provided assistance in the town of Kalemie. Thus, 400 flood-affected households at the Kyomba site in the Mateo district received aid. These include corn flour, soap, sugar, salt and tarpaulins.
Nevertheless, this so-called 'humanitarian' action provokes reactions in Manono. Civil society does not understand why the NGO Le Bouclier targeted the victims of Kalemie rather than those of Manono. » Our territory is also a victim of flooding. There are victims at home in Manono . Why did you leave them out of this assistance? Asks Father Moise Kiluba.
Furthermore, the children of the traditional chiefs of Kalemie and some young people denounce the disparity between the fund disbursed and the humanitarian aid in question. For them, the sum of $70 million is higher than the action taken in Kalemie. “ This is a pure and simple scam ,” they said. Therefore, they call on provincial and national deputies to closely monitor this issue so that responsibilities are established.
Read also: https://magazinelaguardia.info/2024...n-des-activites-de-manono-lithium-fait-debat/

Actions to demand the truth​

Despite everything, the NGO Vision National promises to carry out citizen actions to demand the return of the embezzled money. “We are going to organize a series of demonstrations. We intend to demand the truth about the destination of 70 million dollars,” declares Master Bonny Kitenge. And to continue “ I invite the prosecutor at the Court of Cassation to open a judicial investigation against the Cominière management committee . »
Pending the outcome of this case, the provincial government of Tanganyika has suspended the activities of Manono Lithium. The decision is contained in a letter addressed to the administrator of the territory of Manono. He himself was also urgently summoned on May 22 to Kalemie

"As a civil society, we asked the Cominière company to meet in Manono so that they could provide us with explanations. But until then, we wait for the rest"

Another no-show I'd say. The heat is sure turning up for Cominiere... about time.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Frank

Top 20
1717072424751.png

First woman Minister of mines, Antoine N’Samba Kalambaambayi landed from the government

After three years at the head of the Ministry of Mines, Antoinette N’Samba Kalambayi was landed by the government.

She has been the first woman to hold this post since the accession of the DRC to its national and international sovereignty.

“Helcome all the most thanks, Mr. Félix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, President of the Republic, Head of State for the confidence placed in me over the past three years, especially for having made me the first woman Minister of Mines,” she wrote in a message on her account X.

To her successor Kizito Pakomba Kapinga, Antoinette N’Samba wished a good wind at the head of the Ministry of Mines.

In place of Antoinette N’samba Kalambayi, Kizito Pakomba Kapinga is the new Minister of Mines in the DRC.

He took the reins of this ministry, a key sector of the Congolese economy, under the leadership of Prime Minister Judith Suminwa Tuluka.

The new tenant of the Ministry of Mines is a former oil magnate in the country.

Kizito Pakomba Kapinga worked as an adviser to the cabinet of the Head of State Félix Tshisekedi, as an expert at the Sectoral Economic Unit.

Head of the oil, energy and construction company TWYK, which has been responsible for the oil, energy and construction sector since 2017, has a long 20-year expertise in the oil and energy sector within TotalEnergy in the country.

The new minister is called upon to put his know-how at the service of the nation to address the problems that plague the Ministry of Mines.

Among these challenges are issues related to the energy transition, the artisanal mining of minerals and, above all, to deal with the illegal exploitation of Congolese minerals by Rwanda and widespread corruption in the sector.

1717072514550.png

1717072707461.png

Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
1717073328263.png

1717073370791.png

1717073406099.png

1717073451505.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
That old cunt creamed his pants too early, deadline isn't until tomorrow!
Plus maybe we wait another day or two to put together the announcement.
Good thing is these days we get updates at 9pm on Sunday's and things like that, suits my lifestyle much more than the asx cycle. 🤗
Maybe he can post that on the Crapper too (y)
And......
Monday 3/6/2024, it is Western Australia Day, so Friday 31/5/2024 at about 1500, everybody is on the freeway going down south to the wineries.
It is wine tasting and replenishing the wine cellar time.
Come Tuesday, H00ts will be rolling on the floor with a burst stomach ulcer. :sick:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
1717074094739.png

1717073664403.png

1717073607441.png

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

pow4ade

Regular
Anybody know the origins of the $1.54 target sf120 is mentioning here?
Seen that figure awhile ago on the crapper. Pretty sure it came from a random non-holder with stated experience in third world business disputes. Using case studies and market projections he crunched the numbers and came up with an intrinsic value around 5 billion given our situation. Pretty compelling analysis from memory.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Seen that figure awhile ago on the crapper. Pretty sure it came from a random non-holder with stated experience in third world business disputes. Using case studies and market projections he crunched the numbers and came up with an intrinsic value around 5 billion given our situation. Pretty compelling analysis from memory.
1000014189.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Chase

Regular

Chase

Regular
Well the lord God has forsak

Spew emojid

Pulling ourselves....sorry I just want my coin back mofo
Further to last..sorry drunk frustration

Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
1717114004678.png

1717114025909.png

1717114271028.png

1717114064522.png

1717114091724.png

1717114149531.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users
Odds on extension to Locke date?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Hmmm, i remember FT saying something like that in 2019.......;)

IN

1717116731912.png

Lol, it doesnt get more challenging than refusing brown paper bags and telling Cominiere to get fucked and award AVZ is rightful ML with president Xi giving you a squirrel grip at the same time........;)

1717116989548.png

Words are cheap, action speaks louder.

You have one job...........award AVZ the ML.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom