• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Spikerama

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Thaz

Regular
My thoughts are the opposite, they're targeting shareholders with a larger number of shares (500,000+ ?) and only offering to pick them up on the cheap. They're looking to get in a bulk supply on the cheap and don't want to do so by dealing with thousands of mini-transactions. Imagine picking up $2M shares for $2k after shorting at $0.80 - $1.00 level. Or buying and then this gets back to $1+ps valuation on selling the asset or coming out of this shitshow with the DRC. Insane.

Purely targeting the potentially large holders who aren't paying attention and hoping for a panic sell. I would rather suck a dog's fart direct from the source than take an offer of $0.001. Rather it just went to zero :ROFLMAO:
I think i got targeted because i have a bal of >500K ... and i'm chinese

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Dave Evans

Regular
My thoughts are the opposite, they're targeting shareholders with a larger number of shares (500,000+ ?) and only offering to pick them up on the cheap. They're looking to get in a bulk supply on the cheap and don't want to do so by dealing with thousands of mini-transactions. Imagine picking up $2M shares for $2k after shorting at $0.80 - $1.00 level. Or buying and then this gets back to $1+ps valuation on selling the asset or coming out of this shitshow with the DRC. Insane.

Purely targeting the potentially large holders who aren't paying attention and hoping for a panic sell. I would rather suck a dog's fart direct from the source than take an offer of $0.001. Rather it just went to zero :ROFLMAO:

I suspect shareholder’s SMSF were amongst those Jamie Mitchell targeted. It’s also possible he included a number of other shareholders in his emails which violates privacy as well as ASIC laws

From memory, Super Funds are an area where dudbrook has experience

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Announcement out Re: this (purported, lol) Mitchell cunt. ;)
Screenshot 2024-05-23 164859.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Hudnut

Regular
If anyone was selling 500,000 shares for $500, I'd buy them in my SMSF.
Better odds than a lotto ticket into a tax advantaged environment I reckon.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

antimatter

Regular
Heck, I am willing to pay 10 times $500 for 500,000 shares.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Heck, I am willing to pay 10 times $500 for 500,000 shares.
I'll do the same , plus , I'll throw in 5 nights at the Fleuve Congo Hotel Kinshasa with breakfasts included and late check out .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Samus

Top 20
1716451191568.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Prod

Emerged
I suspect shareholder’s SMSF were amongst those Jamie Mitchell targeted. It’s also possible he included a number of other shareholders in his emails which violates privacy as well as ASIC laws

Dave, I'm not sure how or who's been targeted by these guys (dipsticks) I have well over 500,000+ shares in each of my entities superfund, individual and joint names and yet no email received from them, not that I'm complaining. I can't help but think that AVZ and the board must still be in a position of power/influence otherwise why would these pricks still be wanting to purchase our shares??? Just a thought and my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

oxxa23

Regular

Part of me says target those that could be more elderly and not willing to wait it out... which could be those in smsf... but, plenty of younger people have smsf's also...

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

oxxa23

Regular
Fyi only, Just for those of you that want to transfer avz shares into your smsf... can't do it while unlisted... have to acquire from an unrelated party to do so....

So as long as auditor and ato don't find out about it you can always do a dealnwith someone else wanting to do the same thing.... you buy theirs, they buy yours...

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

LX600

Regular
Fyi only, Just for those of you that want to transfer avz shares into your smsf... can't do it while unlisted... have to acquire from an unrelated party to do so....

So as long as auditor and ato don't find out about it you can always do a dealnwith someone else wanting to do the same thing.... you buy theirs, they buy yours...

Who want to be my buddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular
I'll do the same , plus , I'll throw in 5 nights at the Fleuve Congo Hotel Kinshasa with breakfasts included and late check out .

Fuck you are a funny bugger Wombat. I gotta give you that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BRICK

Regular
Reactions: 5 users
I have less than 500 000 shares and got an email.. has everyone checked their spam? That’s where mine was .

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I have less than 500 000 shares and got an email.. has everyone checked their spam? That’s where mine was .
Mate consider yourself fukkin special. 🤸🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BigA

Purely targeting the potentially large holders who aren't paying attention and hoping for a panic sell. I would rather suck a dog's fart direct from the source than take an offer of $0.001. Rather it just went to
I also received the generous offer from Jamie, got way less than 500k and I’m not that old….leads me to think the fucktards just got an incomplete list of shareholders…tried to reply back my response but it bounced

Attachments

• IMG_2122.jpeg
    IMG_2122.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Roger2018

I believe I did not get an offer because I some what resemble Chuck Norris.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom