1716466475249.png

1716466506895.png

dog with a bone.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Bin59

Regular
The Minister of Justice Rose Mutombo Kiese has lost her seat to Ms. Anne Mbuguje,

From memory MoJ left the IGF report sitting on her desk rather than forwarding the report to the courts for prosecution of those named in it.

Senatorial elections: soundly defeated in Kinshasa, Rose Mutombo moves heaven and earth to usurp Anne Mbuguje's seat​

May 15, 2024 Faustin KUEDIASALA 0
Rose-Mutombo-622x381.jpg
Taking advantage of her position in the outgoing government, Mrs. Rose Mutombo wants to usurp the seat of Anne Mbuguje won with 4 votes in the senatorial elections in the city of Kinshasa.

Taking advantage of her position as outgoing Minister of State for Justice, Mrs. Rose Mutombo, soundly defeated in the senatorial elections in the city of Kinshasa with barely two (2) votes, chose to appeal before the Court constitutional, Ms. Anne Mbuguje, elected to the regular senator of the city of Kinshasa, to steal her seat. The arguments brandished by Mrs. Rose Mutombo Kiese border on lightness. Opposite, Senator Anne Mbuguje, with her four votes in the senatorial elections, has sworn to fight, with legal arguments, to block the path to this imposture.

Ms. Rose Mutombo's attempt to seize the seat of senator for the city of Kinshasa, legitimately held by Ms. Anne Mbuguje, sparked a wave of indignation and disapproval within the Congolese political class. Indeed, the arguments put forward by Ms. Mutombo to contest the election of her competitor are considered not only unfounded, but also hypocritical.

Indeed, Ms. Mutombo attempted to call into question Ms. Mbuguje's Congolese nationality, arguing that she also held Belgian nationality. However, this accusation was quickly swept away by the fact that Ms. Mutombo, in her capacity as outgoing Minister of State for Justice, had herself certified the Congolese nationality of her rival a few days before the senatorial elections. It is therefore clear that this attempt at destabilization rests on fragile and hypocritical foundations.

Furthermore, the weak legitimacy of Ms. Mutombo, who obtained only two votes in the elections, compared to the four votes obtained by Ms. Mbuguje, underlines the opportunistic and malicious nature of her approach
. It is clear that his attempt to cling to power by using his position as Minister of State for Justice to influence the Constitutional Court is reprehensible and unacceptable.

Faced with this attempt to manipulate justice, Ms. Mbuguje's entourage is determined to defend the legitimacy of her election and to denounce the malicious maneuvers of her competitor. They affirm that justice will not allow itself to be exploited and that the truth will ultimately triumph.

A request without clear evidence
In a bold but unfounded attempt, Rose Mutombo filed a request with the Constitutional Court alleging that Anne Mbuguje violated the law by running for the mandate of senator while she still held Belgian nationality. These allegations are based on Anne Mbuguje's alleged trip with a Belgian passport on May 10, despite her recovery of Congolese nationality in February 2024, attested by a document signed by Rose Mutombo herself.

However, at the hearing before the Constitutional Court, Rose Mutombo was unable to provide any tangible evidence to support her accusations. Despite the absence of any supporting documents, the Public Prosecutor's Office curiously took the side of supporting Mutombo's request, asking the Court to consider it admissible, thus going against Senator Mbuguje's rights.
As a former magistrate on the Council of State, Rose Mutombo should have remembered that the burden of proof lies with the applicant. This attempt at political destabilization, which seems to be tinged with influence peddling, only tarnishes the image of Congolese democracy for which the Congolese people have fought so much.

Rose Mutombo's attempt to seize the seat of Senator Anne Mbuguje is not only unfair, but also contrary to ethics and democracy. It is imperative that Congolese justice demonstrate independence and neutrality in this case to guarantee respect for the will of the people and the legitimacy of democratic institutions.

The Democratic Republic of Congo and its people deserve better than this kind of politico-judicial show based on unfounded allegations and dubious maneuvers. It is imperative that Congolese justice demonstrate independence and neutrality in this case in order to preserve the integrity of its institutions and respect for the rule of law.
The integrity of justice at stake
Anne

Once again, the constitutional judges of the Democratic Republic of Congo are faced with a crucial dilemma: to say the law impartially, without being influenced by external pressure. In a case between Ms. Anne Mbuguje and Ms. Rose Mutombo, the stakes are high: the legitimacy of the election of a senator and the integrity of Congolese democracy are at stake.

With two votes to four, the verdict is not the subject of discussion: justice must be done in all objectivity, respecting the fundamental principles of the rule of law. Ms. Rose Mutombo, by launching a request without evidence to the Constitutional Court, seems to engage in a battle lost in advance, built on fragile foundations.

It is stressed that Ms. Mutombo would be better inspired to continue her fight in Civil Society, which opened the doors of the Government to her, rather than engaging in dubious judicial maneuvers. The integrity of Congolese justice is at stake, and it is imperative that constitutional judges demonstrate independence and neutrality to preserve the confidence of the Congolese people in their institutions.

This meeting with history is an opportunity for the Constitutional Court to demonstrate its ability to resist political pressure and guarantee the rigorous application of the law. Respect for the rule of law and the preservation of Congolese democracy depends on the correctness and integrity of the decision that will be rendered in this case.
Econews.

Confirmed:​

During the day of May 16, the Constitutional Court gave its opinion on the current electoral disputes of some Honourable Senators.

WhatsApp-Image-2024-05-17-a-10.48.33_fd42177a.jpg

As a result, she gave a favorable opinion by confirming the election of Me Anne MBUGUJE as Senator of Kinshasa while rejecting Mrs. Rose MUTOMBO's request.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I suspect the shareholders that got touched up by a special fucking email from Ja’mie
1716474684039.jpeg

were the ones that had email addresses on their file with Automic.
Between the good wife and myself we’ve got a significant holding but no contact from Ja’mie and i think it’s because we’ve never provided an email address to the registry…..lucky us

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Rose Mutumbo is a corrupt Wench, sat on the IGF report and our MoU purposely. All under instruction from Felix or Lukonde no doubt

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Bray

Regular
Rose Mutumbo is a corrupt Wench, sat on the IGF report and our MoU purposely. All under instruction from Felix or Lukonde no doubt
So the drama continues hahaha FML

Reactions: 2 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I suspect the shareholders that got touched up by a special fucking email from Ja’mie View attachment 63588

Between the good wife and myself we’ve got a significant holding but no contact from Ja’mie and i think it’s because we’ve never provided an email address to the registry…..lucky us
Same here nut,,

TheCount

Regular
I suspect the shareholders that got touched up by a special fucking email from Ja’mie View attachment 63588

I don't believe so. Have had my details with Automic from day 1, received the MMGA etc etc didn't get one from jamie. Don't care really - not selling. Have to wait for the court case if it ever gets that far - highly unlikely though.....
TC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Mute22

Regular
I don't believe so. Have had my details with Automic from day 1, received the MMGA etc etc didn't get one from jamie. Don't care really - not selling. Have to wait for the court case if it ever gets that far - highly unlikely though.....
TC.
Likewise, I was already registered circa no contact.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
TC.

My concern about those Sino-MMGA rodents who are seeking to buy millions of shares for SFA is not so much their opportunism or exploitation of desperate holders, but their potentially accumulated voting power. If successful. they will seek to roll the board at the next AGM, and replace it with a China-friendly one. If it happens, it's game over.

Cheers
F

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

wombat74

Top 20
I just hope if any progress has been made it is not on hold once again pending the outcome of another potential spill at the next AGM

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Jazz

Regular
Blood minerals they worried about? Or lack of palm greasing and paper bags.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Goat

Regular
Interesting recent synopsis from August Cohen on X:

"I absolutely agree that time is running out for the parties to this drama to resolve this situation amicably. But, to be very clear, what will never change are the facts of the case, which you do not seem to know or fully understand. Yes, it's true that AVZ took 5 years to develop a project which is located in a particularly inaccessible part of the Congo. But it is also a fact that it requested and successfully obtained the extensions from the Ministry of Mines to which it is entitled under article 77 of the Mining Code and the conditions set out in articles 37 to 42. But it is also a fact true that, despite the authorization of these extensions for these 5 years, the Ministry of Mines revoked the exploration permit on the grounds that AVZ had not respected the prior deadlines, which contradicted its own authorizations to extend these time limit. Additionally, the ministry did not follow several procedures set out in the Mining Code before issuing a revocation. For example, the Department of Mines must produce a report that clearly documents that an exploration permit holder has failed to meet agreed deadlines and any extensions and make it available to the permit holder. Well, where is the report on AVZ? In a few weeks, the arbitral bodies in Paris and Washington DC will be confronted with these facts against the claims of the parties. It will evaluate the evidence against the claims, make a decision that either party has breached its contractual obligations to each other, and award damages likely in excess of $1 billion to be paid by the party loser. For the sake of the Congolese people, I hope that the DRC government will avoid indulging in the lies and insults that have characterized your responses in this thread, because the arbiters do not care about feelings, geopolitics or " imperialism” from anyone on this issue. They only care about the facts."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Dave Evans

Regular
I suspect shareholder’s SMSF were amongst those Jamie Mitchell targeted. It’s also possible he included a number of other shareholders in his emails which violates privacy as well as ASIC laws

From memory, Super Funds are an area where dudbrook has experience

First eastwood (der goose) turns up, then david edward robertson (boatman), then dudbrook and the stooges, now jamie mitchell and now Felix’s son turning up wanting to make contact again yesterday

IMG_6915.jpeg

Rose Mutombo also made contact a while back but wouldn’t respond when I asked her if she had been holding onto the MOU since she had a visit from the stooges so after reading @Bin59 post, possibly another corrupt minister down

IMG_6916.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Prod

Emerged
TC.
I agree, I've also been registered with Automic and didn't receive any emails from Jamie (and nothing in my spam folder) as I mentioned earlier I do have several different entities and the only correspondence I had received back in the day from the maggots (MMGA) was in the holdings of our individual names, not our joint names nor my superfund. My son who's 3yrs old could've run a better marketing campaign than these guys. They're a complete joke.

Reactions: 7 users

robface

Regular
First eastwood (der goose) turns up, then david edward robertson (boatman), then dudbrook and the stooges, now jamie mitchell and now Felix’s son turning up wanting to make contact again

View attachment 63602

Rose Mutombo also made contact a while back but wouldn’t respond when I asked her if she had been holding onto the MOU since she had a visit from the stooges so after reading @Bin59 post, possibly another corrupt minister down

View attachment 63603
That Rose account asked for cash too.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

robface

Regular

BRICK

Regular
First eastwood (der goose) turns up, then david edward robertson (boatman), then dudbrook and the stooges, now jamie mitchell and now Felix’s son turning up wanting to make contact again yesterday

View attachment 63602

View attachment 63603
Please deposit $1 million dolla into our accounts to result in 1 week....

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom